Rocky Mountain Eurosport

Rocky Mountain Eurosport
Rocky Mountain Eurosport Info

Automotive Search Inc

Automotive Avenues

"A Great Car Buying Experience"

I'm loving my Audi S5 Cabriolet but this review is not about the car - it is about the buying experience from RME. Leon and Ed were friendly, helpful and I am completely satisfied w/my experience. They did what they said they would and were genuinely concerned about my satisfaction - what more could I want. I expect I will be working w/them for years to come for my premium car purchases.

Leon and Ed

"Positive experience"

We were looking for a used Nissan Titan and came upon Rocky Mountain Eurosport and Leon Veremeychik. The entire experience was focused on streamlining the process of purchasing a new for us (used) car. The shop is very clean, the service, accessability and loan processing was very quick and Leon and Ed were great to work with. My wife and I had previously had bad experiences with purchasing used cars and were a little leary about yet another used car dealership. Rocky Mountain Eurosport will absolutely reshape your ideas around buying a car. I will go back to them for any future car purchase regardless of type of vehicle. AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

Leon Veremeychik

"Rocky Mountain Eurosport"

I have just completed my second transaction with Rocky Mountain Eurosport. They were the only people I considered when I needed a to replace the previous Lexus I had purchased from them. My first experience with them was perfect and now my second has been just as good. I found that all the people I dealt with were courteous and pleasant to work with. I am sure I will be back when I need my next vehicle.

Leon Veremeychik

"Terrible"

Terrible, disrespectful customer service. Very curt, even by email. Prices way too high, and they refuse to show paper evidence of invoice and cost. Felt discriminated against, honestly, as a minority. And look out, because they add those phantom fees that some dealerships are famous for, such as document fees, dealer prep, some random $500 fee, etc. Translation= Pure Profit. I don't buy from dealers like this. I bought a new car from another dealer for Invoice-$1400 Of Holdback, so dealer's Profit was $300. (He gave me $1400 of $1700 Holdback). So if a new car salesman can sell a car for $300 Gain, theres no reason this person should sell a used car for Much More than That. Don't buy here.

JACOB MAZIN, and LEON VEREMEYCHIK

"I had a wonderful experience working with Leon and the..."

I had a wonderful experience working with Leon and the rest of the team at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. Their selection of vehicles is truly impressive, and I appreciated the straight forward manner in which negotiations were handled. By far the most impressive thing is the level of work that they will do to find the right car for the right person- it's almost as if it was a used car factory!

Leon

"I have now purchased my second vehicle from Rocky Mt..."

I have now purchased my second vehicle from Rocky Mt Eurosport & both experiences have been very pleasant! They take the time to really discover what your needs & wants are. If they dont have what you want they will do their very best to find it. I highly recommend using Rocky Mt Eurosport for purchasing your dream car.

Leon & Ed

"I walked in with no expectations and I drove out in the..."

I walked in with no expectations and I drove out in the car of my dreams. The sales team made me feel welcome and comfortable. If you are looking for the car of your dreams I could not recommend a better place to shop.

Ed Rivas

"I have been dealing with Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport..."

I have been dealing with Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport for many years now and have bought several cars from him so far. Very honest, helpful and professional. Since I'm on other side of US I haven't seen the vehicles I bought before they were delivered to me, I was totally satisfied, no unpleasant surprises there, received exactly what I was told and saw on pictures. This is the only dealership I would deal with and would definitely recommend to all my family and friends, as have done in the past. Thank you!!!

Leon

"Until this transaction, I had never purchased a vehicle..."

Until this transaction, I had never purchased a vehicle online. RME made the process very easy for me, and I felt comfortable working with Leon. Everything they said they would do, they did. Very satisfied.

Leon

"Purchased vehicle unseen and had it shipped. This is the..."

Purchased vehicle unseen and had it shipped. This is the kind of dealer you can trust for this type of transaction with honest and accurate description and follow through on their promises. Buying online can save you money but be a very stressful and dangerous experience but not with these guys. I will be back for my next vehicle as well. Highly recommended !!!!