Rocky Mountain Eurosport

Automotive Search Inc

TSG Auto

larrybob
7/31/2016

"My worst car buying experience, ever."

I have many complaints but I'll list the main ones. 1) The car I bought had some minor hail damage that was not disclosed. 2) There were scuffs and scratches on the rear bumper that were touched up that were not disclosed. 3) Leon said my trade in wasn't worth more than $3500, then I saw him list my trade in for $10,000 on his web site. 4) Getting the promised floor mats required numerous phone calls and promises to call me back that did not happen.. I finally got the mats after many repeated phone calls, and a lot of effort. Leon can't seem to remember from one day to the next. 5) I accidentally left my CD"s in my trade in. That was like pulling teeth getting those back. 6) The listing online for the car I bought was inaccurate. Leon said I should of called first to check the facts but I had. He does not accept responsibility for errors or oversights as that is someone else's fault. But he "manages" the business. A VERY FRUSTRATING experience.

cabrioletlover
7/27/2016

"Great car buying experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Ed and Leon were both great to work with and made purchasing a car not only easy but actually fun. I don't believe I've ever seen a a more relaxed environment for buying a car before. They have an incredible selection of cars and they show great pride in offering cars that are worth the time to see and buy.

Ed Rivas, Leon Veremeychik

Mae Barry
4/17/2016

"5 Stars"

A very clean place and clean cars. Ed was a blast to work with! Leon was great too! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. The buying process was very quick and painless! BEST CAR DEALERSHIP EVER!!

Ed, Leon

Peter H
4/14/2016

"Very Thorough & Professional"

I recently purchased an Audi TT from Rocky Mountain EuroSport. Leon responded immediately to my initial email enquiry. Having been referred by USAA Auto Buying Service, I was assured that they would carry only high quality used cars. Leon was most professional. The car was immaculately detailed. All records were in order. Car equipment was complete. After a test drive, we finalized a deal, lickity-splickity! I was on my way within an hour and fifteen minutes. I will check with Leon first, when purchasing my next imported car.

Matt
10/14/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

Over the last 20 years, I have not dealt with a more professional, honest, easy to work with dealership than this dealership. Leon and Ed are super. Hands-down, the best car buying experience I have had. From the time we agreed on the purchase to the time I was in the car driving home was 1 hour. I like the personal attention you get at this dealer versus a large dealership. Will buy from again.

Leon and Ed

Arnie R.
10/06/2015

"Professional, efficient and dependable"

I finally got around to writing this review, and these guys (Leon, Ed and Nick were the ones I personally dealt with) were absolutely amazing. This has been the best car buying experience for me recently. I bought a 2013 Audi S4 with manual transmission from them, which was kind of a rare car to find in the US. They also gave me great value for my trade-in vehicle. We had already fixed on the prices before I went to the dealership to save both our times, and there was absolutely no problems making the deal come through. The Audi was in the exact same condition as was described, and the paperwork was efficiently managed. Ed and Leon were both patient enough to answer my endless questions as well. Nick was super knowledgeable and explained all the features of my vehicle during the test drive. Overall, a great experience, and I would certainly recommend Rocky Mountain Eurosport to anyone in the future. Thanks, guys! :-)

Leon, Ed and Nick

Mike
10/06/2015

"Simply Fantastic"

I have purchased a lot of vehicles, new and used. Buying from Rocky Mountain Eurosport was the best buying experience I have ever had. They are fair, and fast. And their inventory is amazing. I bought an Audi A7 from them in an hour and a half, including a 1 hour test drive I took on my own. They are good on their word—they say they will do something for you, and they do it. They are also, from the owner down, among the finest people you will meet. It is without hesitation that I recommend the dealership. I will certainly deal with them again.

Leon, Ed, Martin and Nick

james1961
6/20/2015

"3 words ; Integrity, knowledgable, professionalism."

Leon and his staff were without a doubt, hands down the best I've ever worked with in regard to the search, purchase, and delivery of my new Porsche 997TT. Trust and integrity are hard to find these days, but it's still alive and strong at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. Thanks again to Leon and his staff for making this such a great experience.

MC
6/02/2015

"Great experience"

RM Eurosport specializes in selling rare and exotic automobiles. I just purchased a very fast Audi TT RS and had a wonderful experience from this dealership. Leon, Jacob and Ed were very courteous and professional throughout my buying experience. There was no pressure during the transaction and they made the financing process very easy. I would recommend this business to all of my friends and family who are seeking a luxury automobile.

Leon, Ed

pripley
6/02/2015

"Hard work on my behalf by Rocky Mountain Eurosport"

I was looking for a specific era of Audi S4 with certain features, and was not having good luck with my searching. I called and talked to Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport, and the next day he called me back and told me he had found the exact vehicle I had been looking for. Not only did he arrange to have it delivered from out of state, but he also managed to get me good financing working with my less-than-perfect credit history. Leon put in a lot of effort on my behalf, and I can't be happier with the Audi S4 that Rocky Mountain Eurosport found and delivered to me.

Leon and Ed.