Rocky Mountain Eurosport

Automotive Avenues

csbell
2/01/2015

"Porsche Cayenne S"

I found my perfect car, a Porsche Cayenne S, online and traveled to Denver from NM to purchase it from Rocky Mountain Eurosport. Leon and Ed were very professional, quick to answer my many questions and very pleasant. They have an obvious love for what they do - selling beautiful cars to people who love them. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I hope to purchase from them again. I highly recommend Rocky Mountain Eurosport.

Leon and Ed

Wink66
11/20/2014

"Simply the best!"

We recently purchased a beautiful BMW from Rocky Mountain Eurosport. The car is a dream, a big part of the totally satisfied feeling came from the selection and purchase process. I can't say enough great things about the way we were treated and the knowledge and expertise of Leon and Ed. Most likely anyone we know will now be buying vehicles through Rocky Mountain Eurosport, I know we will! Thank you! All smiles, Linda and Steve

Ed and Leon

MIKE BORDES
11/18/2014

"Purchase of an Aston Martin"

Leon was especially helpful in every area of this sale. He truly went above and beyond to make this a smooth transaction and more that that, he wanted to please me as his customer. Great job guys and I love this car!!! Mike Bordes

LEON

C0sm1c
11/15/2014

"The best car buying experience ever..."

Ed was great from the moment I talked to him on the phone right up until we shook hands on the deal. It was such an enjoyable experience and he and Leon could not have been more respectful. It was fun and I have a beautiful car. I'd recommend them to everyone...

Ed

Joel Dougan
11/11/2014

"fantastic"

i walked into RME with my mind set on their corvette. all i had was a used vehicle and didnt think i could drive out of there with anything. Ed and Leon work with me and where able to get me into that corvette and get my payments where i needed them. iam beyond satisfied with my experience and would give them my business any time.

Ed and Leon

jlhajek
9/18/2014

"A Great Car Buying Experience"

I'm loving my Audi S5 Cabriolet but this review is not about the car - it is about the buying experience from RME. Leon and Ed were friendly, helpful and I am completely satisfied w/my experience. They did what they said they would and were genuinely concerned about my satisfaction - what more could I want. I expect I will be working w/them for years to come for my premium car purchases.

Leon and Ed

MurphyAnderson
5/21/2014

"Positive experience"

We were looking for a used Nissan Titan and came upon Rocky Mountain Eurosport and Leon Veremeychik. The entire experience was focused on streamlining the process of purchasing a new for us (used) car. The shop is very clean, the service, accessability and loan processing was very quick and Leon and Ed were great to work with. My wife and I had previously had bad experiences with purchasing used cars and were a little leary about yet another used car dealership. Rocky Mountain Eurosport will absolutely reshape your ideas around buying a car. I will go back to them for any future car purchase regardless of type of vehicle. AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

Leon Veremeychik

iancmrn
4/24/2014

"Rocky Mountain Eurosport"

I have just completed my second transaction with Rocky Mountain Eurosport. They were the only people I considered when I needed a to replace the previous Lexus I had purchased from them. My first experience with them was perfect and now my second has been just as good. I found that all the people I dealt with were courteous and pleasant to work with. I am sure I will be back when I need my next vehicle.

Leon Veremeychik

HAMMER777777777
4/09/2014

"Terrible"

Terrible, disrespectful customer service. Very curt, even by email. Prices way too high, and they refuse to show paper evidence of invoice and cost. Felt discriminated against, honestly, as a minority. And look out, because they add those phantom fees that some dealerships are famous for, such as document fees, dealer prep, some random $500 fee, etc. Translation= Pure Profit. I don't buy from dealers like this. I bought a new car from another dealer for Invoice-$1400 Of Holdback, so dealer's Profit was $300. (He gave me $1400 of $1700 Holdback). So if a new car salesman can sell a car for $300 Gain, theres no reason this person should sell a used car for Much More than That. Don't buy here.

JACOB MAZIN, and LEON VEREMEYCHIK

dcameron3rd
2/22/2014

"I had a wonderful experience working with Leon and the..."

I had a wonderful experience working with Leon and the rest of the team at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. Their selection of vehicles is truly impressive, and I appreciated the straight forward manner in which negotiations were handled. By far the most impressive thing is the level of work that they will do to find the right car for the right person- it's almost as if it was a used car factory!

Leon