Rosenthal Chrysler Jeep

Makes: Chrysler|Jeep

Overall Rating N/A

Rosenthal Chrysler Jeep
Rosenthal Chrysler Jeep Info

"Shawn (americanized version of his Iranian name) was..."

Shawn (americanized version of his Iranian name) was awesome. He went above and beyond to ensure we were happy even months after the sale of the car. Gave me his cell phone number which I used several times. He was always pleasant, helpful and smiling. The vehicle is immaculate and purrs like a kitten. Great experience. Highly recommended.

Shawn in used car sales

"Shaw was an outstanding sales person who assited me with..."

Shaw was an outstanding sales person who assited me with purchasing JGC. He was courteous and didn't pressure me at all. I highly recommend Shaw if you are thinking about purchasing your next car. Only minor point is I wished they offer me a better trade-in value.

Shaw. S & Chuck. S

"Samer was extremely knowledgeable and courteous when we..."

Samer was extremely knowledgeable and courteous when we visited Rosenthal Jeep to purchase a new vehicle. He listened to our needs, proposed a range of suitable options and was very familiar with the different capabilities of the Grand Cherokee, Liberty and Patriot. When we decided on a vehicle, Samer was extremely responsive and proactive in finding the vehicle of choice in the specific color we preferred. Throughout the negotiation process he acted very professionally and made the experience relaxed and enjoyable. Overall, I would rate this as the best sales service I have ever had visiting a car dealership.

Samer Burjas

"Sales and finance people were very polite and..."

Sales and finance people were very polite and professional, I wasn't expecting to buy the car that day, but they made an awesome offer and I just couldn't resist.

Shaw Seraj

"Great service and a lot of willness of service which made..."

Great service and a lot of willness of service which made the process of getting a new car a wonderful experience...Thanks to you all

Shaw Seraj

"I just bought a Jeep, very happy with the dealer. Their..."

I just bought a Jeep, very happy with the dealer. Their Employees are very friendly.Sales person Samer knows everything about their Jeeps.So it makes processing becoming much easier. Also the financial part very much considered customer side. If you want a car, Jeep is forever!

Samer Burjas

"The employees at this dealership are extremely committed..."

The employees at this dealership are extremely committed to customer satisfaction. I went into Rosenthal "that day" for service on my vehicle and did not have any intention of buying a vehicle. Upon receiving the bad news from service about my vehicle, I went home and cried. The very next day, I was speaking with the Jeff from service and he referred me to Samer (the salesman). Samer had a very warm and inviting personality and actually was the reason I decided to purchase from this dealership. I am a Chevy girl and would have never considered purchasing a Jeep vehicle. Samer really knows his cars!! I am the biggest skeptic on the planet, but Samer was great at wiping away my doubts. The Jeep name speaks for itself, but ultimately he is the reason for my decision to purchase the truck. Samer was very honest and direct. I also had the pleasure of meeting Bernard that day as well. He is the finance Manager. I definitely do not have A1 credit so I also was a little nervous about the type of financing I was going to recieve. Bernard worked diligently with the banks and got me the very best rate that he could find. I was amazed at my pricing. He also gave me a generous amount for my trade...remember I was there originally for service. Bernard did not stop until I was completely satisfied with the finance rate. I drove off and got a call the very next day because Jeff(another finance manager) had gotten an additional rate deduction off of my original finance rate!!!! If you are not sure whether to buy new or if you are able to buy new, I highly recommend visiting this dealership. You definitely wont be dissappointed.!!!!!

Bernard Parker and Samer Burjas

"I've been a service customer of Rosenthal for years and..."

I've been a service customer of Rosenthal for years and have always been very satisfied with there service. I am VERY wary of dealer service departments and have had a number of terrible experiences with dealer service departments, but over the 6 years I've been going to Rosenthal I've had nothing, but good experiences. Larry Ledbetter, the head of the service department, is a real straight shooter and a great guy. When I decided to get a new used car, I was looking around and Rosenthal had a vehicle I was interested. There were several that I was looking at and I went and test drove probably 7 or 8 vehicles, and the experience at Rosenthal was clearly better than all the rest. There was none of the cliched pressure to buy right there or constant pushing that I got at several places even after telling them that I was just there to test drive and get info. Rosenthal let me take a test drive and gave me the info that I wanted without any problems. Shaw Seraj was totally easy to work with and answered all my questions and got all the information I asked for with no problems. When I was ready to buy I came into negotiate the deal and Shaw Seraj and Elliseo Rivera were totally fair, which is the best compliment I can give them. Working out a deal went about as well as it could and I was very happy with where we ended up. Doing the financing with Mike Kelliher was extremely easy. I showed him offers I had gotten from other banks and he was totally up front with me and said which one they could beat and which one they wouldn't be able to beat. We had negotiated having the car interior leathered and that paperwork hadn't made it into the file and when I mentioned it they stopped everything and make sure that got fixed. Mike also had a couple questions about how the extended warranties worked and called his rep to make sure I got the right deal and the best deal possible. Overall my experience with Rosenthal was great.

Shaw Seraj, Elliseo Rivera, Michael Kelliher, Larry Ledbetter

"The staff at Rosenthal Chrysler Jeep was friendly and..."

The staff at Rosenthal Chrysler Jeep was friendly and easy to work with. We were happy with the competitive price and the high quality of the vehicle. They also went out of their way after the purchase to make sure to take care of a few scratches on the car, and even offered to install our baby car seat. I would definitely recommend them.

Shaw and Manager

"Shaw was a great help when I purchased my grand cherokee...."

Shaw was a great help when I purchased my grand cherokee. I went to several other jeep dealers in the area, and ended up returning to work with Shaw on the purchase of my new car. He was a no pressure, well informed salesman who was able to help me select the car I wanted, and was also willing be patient with me while I decided what was best for me. The whole process was great, and next time I need a Jeep, I will be returning to Shaw. I would gladly suggest that people visit Shaw for a new car purchase.