Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Ellisville, Missouri 63011
Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

MJ
5/27/2016

"My first experience leasing a JEEP"

My experience working with Tony Boehm to lease my new Jeep at a phenomenal price was effortless! I would recommend his red carpet service to everyone! The staff was top notch, too, as I was taken care of like family. Tony is a true professional, and I look forward to recommending him and Royal Gate Dodge to family and friends!

Tony Boehm, Rick Deppen

kwood0319
5/06/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

I came to Royal Gate with a very specific Jeep Grand Cherokee in mind and Tony Boehm was able to give me exactly what I wanted and more at a great price! I honestly didn’t expect to drive off in a new car today, but he made the process easy and quite frankly fun. He was personal and not overly friendly like salesmen can be, and I greatly appreciate his help. I couldn’t be more satisfied!

TONY BOEHM

PAULI1991
5/03/2016

"MAGICAL!"

As I pulled up to the lot I was unsure of what I was getting myself into. Right away! A gentleman came out and greeted me, Initially I was coming to check out a Haven't pulled the trigger! But, I am writing this to say if your heading to a dealership, go to Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler and ask for Tony Boehm he'll get you behind the wheels your looking for. Highly Satisfied test drive. Got me thinking!

Tony Boehm

LindseyGoessling
4/29/2016

"Amazing experience! "

Tony was very helpful and pleasant in helping me select the vehicle I wanted! He made it happen smoothly. I would definitely send my friends and family his way.

Tony Boehm

ashlynn jennemann
4/28/2016

"was great experience "

I was very satisfied Tony boehm met all of our needs he was very friendly and helpful I will definitely be back and send friends and family there

Tony boehm

tco
4/22/2016

"Service department is unprofessional and not helpful"

Purchased new 2015 wrangler - sales department was good. after 2 calls to the service department I am totally turned off. Both calls for service were met by rudeness and unprofessional responses by the service advisor and the service manger. I will not go back to Royal gate. They need to learn customer service...

service advisor and service manager

stuff45
2/24/2016

"Doesn't deliver on promises"

We took delivery on a $50k Durango and during our pre-delivery inspection identified an interior plastic part with a large visible gouge in it. Royal Gate promised to order and replace the part, and we've had to place multiple calls and emails to them and after two months finally got a call back from someone saying they'll have to file a claim for the repair. Why the heck wasn't this filed the same day? They should have been calling us to say our part is in and to schedule installing it. But the part was never even ordered. I have no idea why. The ordered and delivered on the floor mats we demanded in the sale in like two business days. Price was fine, basically internet research average. They tried to low-ball trade, and charge excessive up-sells like $500 for "lifetime nitrogen filled tires". We didn't even have to do a test drive because we knew exactly what we were going to buy and the process still took 4 hours. Before the title work came, we asked them to mail it to us. After it came they called and said we could come pick it up. I said we asked and were told it could be mailed to us and after repeating back "oh, you want it mailed?" they agreed and mailed it. In the weeks since purchasing I actually had a co-worker looking for a Cherokee ask about Royal Gate and I told him to avoid them. He had a few communications with an Internet sales person anyway inquiring about price and came to find their advertised price included a ton of obscure incentives which no one person could qualify for and the real price was $3000 higher. He is now going to another dealer as well.

Ted Gann, Debbie

Wes10k9
2/22/2016

"Sale done...communication done"

The sale experience was a 5 star. They worked hard to get me the vehicle I wanted at the rates I wanted. While at the dealer I elected to have the extended warranty but after leaving I decided that it wasn't needed. I emailed the finance department to inform I wanted to cancel the warranty. I got an email saying I would have to sign a cancellation form then nothing since. I live 4hrs away but if closer I would drive in and have signed it today. Communication was great during the sale but now that the sale is over and I'm asking for a refund on money I put down for a warranty, nobody can reply to 3 emails, 1 phone call, and 1 text today? And they asked me to do a google survey before I left the dealership....ok

Jim & Jarrod

Wes10k9 responded to this review

March 08, 2016

Update---Still battling the company to cancel my extended warranty. They don't return messages or emails. The one email I received from Jarrod was in all caps (as a way of shouting for those that don't know) telling me my warranty was canceled. However a week later the finance company called to say they needed some paperwork before they could final my financing (documents I had provided Jarrod at the dealership). They also said the warranty was still in the deal as it had not been canceled. The finance company provided me the warranty company so I called and they had no record of me. Basically the dealer should have redone the contract after I canceled the warranty which was suggested by the finance company but Jarrod refused to communicate or do this for me. So here I am today being told the warranty is canceled again and a check was mailed to my finance company to be applied towards principal. I requested a copy of the cancelation by mail...no surprise...I haven't received it yet either. The manager tried to step in as a mediator/hero and say things like misunderstanding or Jarrod was doing work all along that I wasn't aware of. If he is truly that incompetent then another profession should be explored. I would never recommend this dealer and would change my initial rating to zero stars. Since Jarrod appreciates all caps, DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER FOR ANY BUSINESS

tinascar
2/10/2016

"Good experience for our New Charger!"

After checking prices with local competitors we decided to purchase our 2016 Dodge Charger from Royal Gate. The entire staff was very friendly, not only on our first visit but every time we came in (at least 3 or 4 times) to speak to the sales staff about our new purchase. Beau Campbell was very helpful and took the time to help us find just the car we were looking for. After we bought the car, Beau went on to make sure we were familiar with how to use all of the options especially with getting started with U connect. Royal Gate and all of the staff were very professional and helpful through the whole car buying experience.... Love our new Charger!

Beau Campbell, Bert, Don

jeepgal
1/06/2016

"NEW 2016 JEEP CKEROKEE"

I OWNED A 200 LIMITED WHICH I BOUGHT AT LOU FUSZ, BEAU AND BERT GAVE ME THE BEST SERVICE. MADE TIME FOR ME AND MY MOTHER TO TEST DRIVE ON A SATURDAY KNOWING WE WERENT BUYING THAT DAY. BEAU PICKED ME OUT EXACTLY LIKE I WANTED AND EVEN A FEW EXTRA UPGRADES I DIDNT ASK FOR IN MY PRICE RANGE!!!!! SALES MANAGER TOM REALLY MADE THIS A SMOOTH EASY TRANSACTION. BRAD BACK IN FINANCE EVN HELPED ME DECIDE IF I SHOULD DO IN BIZ OR PERSONAL FOR MY LOAN. CAR LOOKED BEAUTIFUL AT DELIVERY.

BEAU CAMPBELL, BERT NORDMAN, BRAD BURKETT, TOM BAKER