Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

AM
9/29/2016

"Ask for Jeremy Null!"

Jeremy was great to deal with! He helped us located the perfect Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and made the entire process a breeze. We hammered out a deal and let him know when we would be in. All documents were ready for us and the entire process was quick and efficient. If you are looking for a jeep, Jeremy and Royal Gate is the place to go.

Jeremy also let us talk to a great guy (can not remember his name) in new cars--he was extremely helpful. No pressure just honest and good.

Madgrty
9/29/2016

"Excited!!!!!!!$!"

Big Tone took great care of me! I traded in my Yukon for a new D-rang R/T. White with black rims! The finance manager took great care of me I bought all the protection just for a peace of mind. Big shoutout to their GM for making the deal happen I can afford! My mom Is coming up next week!

Brian, Don, Tony

Valerie R Douglas
9/25/2016

"JEREMY NULL IS YOUR GUY"

My dad stumbled across this dealership looking at a 2015 Chrysler 200C. I was skeptical because of the long drive (from O'Fallon IL!) and not receiving the answer I was looking for. My dad already talked to Jeremy so we pulled up and the car was already waiting for us upon arrival! Jeremy greeted us very warmly and friendly. He showed me a super awesome function on the car that I would have never known was there & I was sold. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and answered my questions confidently. Long story short, I am enjoying my new car! He calls from time to time to check on me and my new car. Don't go to anybody else but Jeremy! He will get you what you need. Oh yeah, just don't call him sir....

Aopicou

"Pulled over to Review!"

As I was just driving through Soulard in my new Dodge Durango, I pulled over to just thank and show some appreciation for my experience yesterday at Royal Gate, I had a great time and bought exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted! Thanks Don!

Don, Brian, Jake

Rasher
9/25/2016

"Highly satisfied. Feeling good!"

Came to the dealership a little weary because of past experience elsewhere, I won't mention where, and after working with one of the most professional representatives of any dealership I've ever worked with, Tony, Tom, and Don taught me exactly how a lease purchase works. I was so happy to drive off the lot last night in my brand new Jeep Wrangler, doors off all fall. Thank you Tony, Tom, Don, and Brooke for all of your help. You really made my year!

Tony, Tom, Don, Brooke

aacoffman
9/09/2016

"Great Service"

Jeremy was fantastic. He greeted us immediately and was very, very kind. I really appreciated all he did for us and I felt like he did try to get us the best deal he possibly could. He was excellent. We went with intentions to look at jeeps and had no plans to speak with anyone. I'm very glad Jeremy approached us because he was full of information and definitely helped me decide what I wanted when I was ready to purchase. We have every intention of purchasing a jeep from you guys solely due to the great service we received last Monday.

Happy Shopper

"Refreshing experience"

We were just looking around, contemplating trading in our Ram for a newer version. Checked a couple of vehicles advertised at other dealers and were not impressed. Stopped in here and we were greeted by Jeremy Null. Very refreshing difference. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about his inventory, he listened to us and understood what we were looking for. He was also respectful of our time, understood this was not our first car purchase and didn't try to give us a lot of hype. Our next purchase, without question, will be with Jeremy and Royal Gate.

Rd123

"Great experience!"

Had a great overall experience! Jeremy Null was a great person to deal with. After having previously bad experiences buying cars, this was a game changer! Can not say thanks enough or recommend Jeremy any higher!

MrsBritt
8/29/2016

"Best customer service EVER!"

Jeremy Null made the car buying experience far less than painful! He was wonderful throughout my many questions and not once got irritated towards me. He never pushed me to buy something I was iffy about, unlike others I've dealt with in the past. I would definitely go back to Jeremy for my next purchase!

Jws

"Used Cars- Jeremy Null"

Just wanted to throw out some positive feedback. Stopped by Royal Gate looking for a used truck. Met up with Jeremy and he showed me what they had and has already followed up with me today without being pushy.