Read Reviews Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Manufacturers: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Service Center

3.9

3.6

based on 15 reviews

Overall
3.7

3.7 out of 5

22 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Worst Dealership Ever"

hateroyalgate
7/23/2014 3:48:04 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Employee(s) Dealt With:
The entire horrible service department and waste of customer service department.

1.4

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Took the car in with transmission problems five times - no problem says the service department - took a tech for a test drive and replicated the problem - he failed to record it - still they claim no problem. Took the car on vacation - transmission broke - nobody would help, almost ruined vacation.
They replace the transmission - next day it overheats and breaks down. Magically there are no codes and they can't replicate any problems with the car. "Come pick it up, it's safe to drive." Yeah right - like I'm going to let my wife drive a car that will break down with no warning or signs of problem - and drive my kids around in it. This place is horrible for customer service, they don't care - the service department refuses to take ownership that they dropped the ball and the owner of the dealership refuses to make things right. The simply don't care - they got my money and that's all they care about.

Twitter
"2014 Dodge Charger purchase - June 2014"

whasupboyz
7/20/2014 10:08:08 AM

Dan

3.4

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

The sales person I worked with was really friendly, but the dealership gives him zero power over price, and car searches, so in order to purchase the vehicle, I had to work with 4 different people. In the end, I settled on a price, and I agreed to trade in a car, and complete the purchase. The overall purchase was typical, with multiple sales "managers" attempting to wear you down, but they were friendly while doing it. I'm happy with the final price, but when I received the car, the LCD display was defective, and when I brought the car back the next day to have it looked at, they said that the "cluster" had to be replaced, and that I would have to leave the car there for 3-4 business days, because the cluster contains the odometer. They gave me a loaner, and the service people were very nice about it. The manager of the sales dept, less interested, and said "well, these things happen", when I voiced my dissatisfaction. The sales guy I dealt with, Dan (not going to leave his sir name, as I'm not sure that's appropriate), was very nice about, and was genuinely concerned. The repair took 4 days, and it was done well. Overall, most things were fine, I was just disappointed that the manager took such a "I don't give a crap now that I have your purchase" approach. The rest of the folks were very nice.

"First class"

JDBravo.50
7/6/2014 12:44:43 PM

Tim Holmes

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Was one of the best car dealer experiences I've had. Everyone was friendly and made eye contact, there was no arrogance as there is at some dealerships. Tim Holmes was friendly, personable and professional. I will be recommending royal gate to family and friends.

Twitter
"I brought my Dodge Caravan in to have the oil changed. I..."

NoraJane
3/1/2014 11:53:52 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Chris Quick in service dept.

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I brought my Dodge Caravan in to have the oil changed. I had noticed oil on my garage floor and mentioned this to Chris Quick in the service department when I dropped my car off. After the oil change, the mechanic looked at length for an oil leak and after not finding one, said he just couldn't find any location where a leak was. He said they could put some dye in to check and I agreed for them to do this, but still couldn't find where it was coming from. I was very impressed when Chris explained the situation to me. I was impressed with the mechanic and I'm sorry I don't remember his name. They could have recommended a costly repair but instead suggested I take it home and place a tray to catch a sample of what the fluid was because it could be another fluid. That night I placed a tray under the car and the next morning, nothing was in the tray! I took my car back to Royal Gate for my appointment and told Chris Quick. He said and I agree that the old oil filter had been leaking and after getting my oil changed, the problem was taken care of. I love Royal Gate Dodge because they are the most honest dealership I know!

Twitter
"Purchased new vehicle.. had a couple things that needed..."

jhennis
2/5/2014 11:53:36 AM

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Purchased new vehicle.. had a couple things that needed tho be addressed.. came in for service and oil change.. always a great experience when i come in.

Twitter
"Gordon, Clinton, and Jeff are an asset to your company!..."

chrissyb820
12/19/2013 1:37:36 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Gordon
Clinton
and Jeff

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Gordon, Clinton, and Jeff are an asset to your company! They went the extra mile to get the deal done. Gordon, you dealt with the cold weather and made sure you did not stop until you found a car for us, you are so genuine and kind. Jeff and Clinton, you showed us how we could afford these beautiful cars; you went as far as helping us find a new insurance agency for my son. You all seen our need and you delivered! You are an awesome team!! We were very afraid to take that next step, but you showed us it could be done, and so much more affordable than we thought!!! Thank you is not enough! We recently purchased our 4th and 5th cars from you. The customer service is what brings us back. We missed our van that was involved in a terrible wreck, thank God my husband was I ok, but with the cars we purchased that replaced our Dodge Van and our Caliber made us soon forget all about it. We went from a 07 van and 09 car to a 12 Dodge Avenger RT with very low miles and a 11 Chrysler 200 also with low miles. They are such sweet rides. I feel so pampered!! Thank you for making this a Merry Christmas!! God Bless! Merry Christmas to you all and your families!

Twitter
"Everyone tried to get the deal done. From getting more..."

TamraWyatt
11/30/2013 11:00:58 AM

Brian Fiddleman
Mike Sowards
Charlie
Jennifer

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Everyone tried to get the deal done. From getting more for my trade in to finding rebates and incentives. Great place to buy a car.

Twitter
"I have recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership..."

lydiap31
11/26/2013 7:50:03 AM

Luis A. Aguayo

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I have recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership and the service was wonderful! I told them what vehicle I was interested in at they gave me a very satisfying price.

Twitter
"I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 from them..."

imtnt10
11/21/2013 10:27:00 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Management

1.2

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 from them in July 2013. The vehicle has been in 4 times for electrical issues and recalls. There was an article in the Wall Street Journal about these issues from October 2013. I asked to trade the vehicle in and they only wanted to give me $24000 in trade when the vehicle cost me $33000 four months earlier. I told them to shove their offer. I would not buy from Royal Gate ever again due to the fact they do not back up their products. I buy a new vehicle every 3 years so they lost some good business. I have opened a case with the BBB, Chrysler and also called the Attorney General's office for MO about their lack of follow up and standing behind the product they sell.

Twitter
"Great Service Center! Staff is always friendly and..."

jforshee1
11/5/2013 4:28:20 PM

Michael Mahon

My Review Of Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Great Service Center! Staff is always friendly and courteous to work with. The flexibility of hours to drop off and pick up vehicle is always a plus! Take exceptional pride in keeping your vehicle clean when you pick it up and repairs and service is always performed correctly the first time.

Reviews 11-20 >>