Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Ellisville, Missouri 63011
Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

Matt Abeln
6/30/2016

"Great Salesman and great dealer all around!"

Awesome dealer. Tony Boehm was my salesman and I had an incredible experience with him. He went above and beyond to get me into the right car!

V. Rojas
6/24/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Excellent service by Tony my Sales Consultant, he did an outstanding job to get me what I needed at a good price, he answered all of my questions. Worked with him few weeks. Satisfied customer

Heather89
6/22/2016

"Very good service"

I really like the service, I felt comfortable expressing my needs Very good job by Tony Boehm my sales consultant. Answered all of my questions and got me exactly what I wanted. Worked with him for 3 weeks. Fully satisfied customer!

SW5808
6/07/2016

"Great experience with Tony Boehm and Royal Gate Jeep "

Tony Boehm at Royal Gate Jeep in Ellisville made the experience of buying a new Jeep Grand Cherokee simple, straight forward, and to the point. I told him exactly what I was looking to purchase and he delivered with an excellent car within my price range and without giving me the usual dealership run around and haggling process. I highly recommend working with Tony if you are looking for a new vehicle.

Owusu4u2
5/30/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I came to Royal Gate Dodge with a goal on getting a upgrade on a new car. I got a call from LaMont Goss letting me know that they are giving top dollars on trade in. I visit their location with a warm welcome from LaMont Goss and Ruslan Golovatskiy . I told him my situation and what I will like to do. I wasn't really sure if this will work but Ruslan Golovatskiy and Joshua Zweifel in finance was determine to find a deal that will work for me. I came in driving a 2009 Kia and left driving 2013 Regal. I really like to say thanks to Ruslan Golovatskiy for making the possible impossible. I will recommend Royal Gate Dodge the first choice if you are looking for upgrading your transportation.

LaMont Goss, Ruslan Golovatskiy and Joshua Zweifel

MJ
5/27/2016

"My first experience leasing a JEEP"

My experience working with Tony Boehm to lease my new Jeep at a phenomenal price was effortless! I would recommend his red carpet service to everyone! The staff was top notch, too, as I was taken care of like family. Tony is a true professional, and I look forward to recommending him and Royal Gate Dodge to family and friends!

Tony Boehm, Rick Deppen

kwood0319
5/06/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

I came to Royal Gate with a very specific Jeep Grand Cherokee in mind and Tony Boehm was able to give me exactly what I wanted and more at a great price! I honestly didn’t expect to drive off in a new car today, but he made the process easy and quite frankly fun. He was personal and not overly friendly like salesmen can be, and I greatly appreciate his help. I couldn’t be more satisfied!

TONY BOEHM

PAULI1991
5/03/2016

"MAGICAL!"

As I pulled up to the lot I was unsure of what I was getting myself into. Right away! A gentleman came out and greeted me, Initially I was coming to check out a Haven't pulled the trigger! But, I am writing this to say if your heading to a dealership, go to Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler and ask for Tony Boehm he'll get you behind the wheels your looking for. Highly Satisfied test drive. Got me thinking!

LindseyGoessling
4/29/2016

"Amazing experience! "

Tony was very helpful and pleasant in helping me select the vehicle I wanted! He made it happen smoothly. I would definitely send my friends and family his way.

ashlynn jennemann
4/28/2016

"was great experience "

I was very satisfied Tony boehm met all of our needs he was very friendly and helpful I will definitely be back and send friends and family there

Tony boehm