Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

Remaerdholmes
8/23/2016

"Thank you!"

Went into Royal Gate after going to West County Honda next door after having a Terrible experience. The salesman Josh and the PreOwned manager Tim gave me the best deal they could. I used to sell cars and I know what's what. I drove off the Royal Gate lot feeling comfortable and confident. Thank you guys!

Josh and Tim

billrichmond82
8/22/2016

"Amazing service and also great help with New car!"

Great service department all around was given prompts customer service. Had my car serviced and got it back the next day early in the morning. Couldn't say anything better A+

Don Johnson

billrichmond82

"Great Customer Service"

Hello, I bought a car at Royal Gate Dodge and it was absolutely great service and customer service all around. I will be back whenever I looking for another car!

Cslouks
8/22/2016

"What a great place to buy a car!"

I was able to get a clear understanding of exactly how a lease worked. Don Johnson and Tony Boehm gave me all of the information I needed. They did not hide anything, since I've realized the places I went before were holding back important information from me. I fell in love with Tony, the dealership, and honestly the entire Chrysler Dodge Jeep brand. America!!

joseph b
8/19/2016

"Royal Gate Dodge/Jeremy Null made it easy!"

I just went to the dealership to look and start the car buying process. I never thought i'd be leaving with a vehicle the same day. My salesman was fantastic, no pressure. Showed me a vehicle that I was looking for and after a test drive, still no pressure. After talking with him about price and trade in potential. He worked with the finance team and gave me an unbelievable trade in allowance. Needless to say I left with a vehicle and brought in my trade the next day!! Wow! He did more for the customer than any other car buying experience i've ever had! Go see Jeremy Null!!!

Jeremy Null and the Used Car finance team/management

jake.a.auble
8/16/2016

"Best experience yet!"

The other day, I had stumbled across the dealership Royalgate in search of a new truck for myself. The man who made it an excellent experience for me was Tony Boehm. Not only did he provide superior customer service treating me like a king, but he also picked the truck that best fit my needs and wants. Let me tell you this. If you want a great deal, come see Tony and not only will he make your dream come true, but you'll drive away knowing you have a TRUE pal in the car sales industry! I'll be back, don't worry! Thanks again Tony!

cbacker
8/16/2016

"Best Sales experience EVER!"

I bought my first Jeep ever from Tony at Royal Gate Dodge. A Jeep Wrangler had always been my dream car since I was a kid, so it was great to find the one I wanted on his lot. Tony Boehm was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He went above and beyond to get me the Jeep I wanted, with the terms I needed. He wasn’t pushy at all, and let me take the time I needed to talk it over with friends and family. Not only was Tony great during the sale, he even came up to my work a few weeks later when I was struggling to get my soft top on. I will refer ANYONE and EVERYONE I can to Tony. Not just because he sold me a great Jeep, but because of how he treated me before, during and after the sale. You hear so many negative stories of car dealerships, and I can state for a fact that Tony breaks that mold.

Shey1223
8/12/2016

"Go elsewhere if your looking for customer service..."

This dealership has poor customer service! We went there in 2015 and had such a bad experience we walked out and went down the street and bought a new jeep! A year later, we decided to go back to look at a used vehicle that we had been eyeing up. Although, I didn't want to go there this particular car was priced right. I test drove a jeep then the car I really wanted. The dealer kept trying to convince me to purchase a jeep. I already have a jeep! I ended up going forward with purchasing the car I wanted, again because it was the best deal I could find. The customer service was horrible...the dealer made several rude comments during the transaction and the overall staff was unfriendly. My salesman sent me a follow up email a week later and I still have yet to get a reply. No surprise! I also got a call today..weeks after the purchase that my paperwork is in. This should have been given to me the day I signed everything. I would never refer anyone to this unprofessional dealership and refuse to deal with them in the future whether they have the best deal in town or not. To me, customer service is everything and this place has none!

Doug

Shaunamae91
8/02/2016

"Great Expeirence"

We had an awesome experience, everyone was so nice!! Highly recommend! Went to 3 different dealerships before Royal Gates and so glad we made our purchase with them!! Thank you!

Jeremy Null

Timkienerrrr
7/25/2016

"Magic"

I had an awesome experience at Royal Gate. My salesman Tony Boehm was majestic and made the magic happen. Best price and service in town. Thank you!

tony Boehm