Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Ellisville, Missouri 63011
Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

stltorred14
6/30/2015

"Never again. Bait and Switch"

I purchased a brand new 2014 Charger that was advertised as having 20 inch wheels and tires. Evidently before I purchased it someone at the dealership switched the wheels with smaller ones. I didn't notice for about a month. Once I did I contacted the dealer and was basically told, oh well. Both the GM and sales manager lied and changed their stories multiple times to Chrysler and myself about what happened. After filing a complaint with the AG's office, the GM called yelling at me telling me not to ever call him back. So now besides taking legal action I'm not sure I'll ever get the wheels I paid for.

Aaron Payne, Don Johnson, Jeremy Mahn

joestephens
6/29/2015

"looking to buy a new Dodge Ram"

Every time I go to Royal Gate Dodge in Ellisville Mo I get the respect and care that you would expect to get from a salesman. My salesman is Bert and he is a great guy and a excellent salesman you tell him what you want and that's what he gets you, and not try pushing you in something you don't want .I have never been treated bad at Royal Gate and if your looking for a great new or pre owned car, van or truck then go see the great people at Royal Gate Dodge in Ellisville Mo.

Bert in sales ,and Jennifer in financing

K L
6/08/2015

"service has gone downhill"

Purchased vehicles from Royal Gate over the years and service has gone downhill. Lifetime oil changes are hard to receive even though they have an express service (hour and a half wait time). The oil change always results in being told that I need to have useless up charge services. Also, the quality of the oil change is bad, like not putting the oil cap back on, resulting in oil all over the engine compartment. When you point out an issue you are immediately told that you are wrong. Multiple people in line were told they do not know what is going on. Also, the sales and service representatives are now called "Advisors". Car rental with appointment still resulted in over an hour wait for a smoke filled, dirty pickup truck. Warranty claims get lost and after multiple months you are asked to purchase the parts.

Multiple people in service

customerfive
5/30/2015

"poor customer service"

Purchased vehicle from this dealer. Poor customer service when you are making such a big purchase. Tried to do a bait and switch. Asked us to write a bad check. They would hold and not cash. Took to much time. Poor tolerance of children. Finance guys very pushy and yelled at us once contract was signed.

female sales rep. dominic. and some other male

Marty R.
3/31/2015

"Always a pleasure"

I have purchased around a dozen cars within the past dozen years (I may have a problem with car addiction!) and all have been purchased from Royal Gate in Ellisville. I have had many sales people and have seen service writers and wrenches come and go. The experience is always an excellent one. If there is ever a problem they resolve without question. I just purchased a new RAM and a new 200C this month and worked with Aaron and Dominick, each a joy to work with. They will have my business for the dozens of rears to come.

Aaron and Dominick

Beaver2
3/21/2015

"Painful"

The salesman was o k but the finance guy sucked and wouldn't stop with his blah blah shtick about a warranty. I got badgered to buy a warranty on a new car and the same warranty can be purchased online for about half of what he is telling me.I guess the bigger question is why would I buy a warranty for a brand new car anyway? That shortened the visit a little

Aaron

Donny
3/17/2015

"Bad experience"

Took the car in with transmission problems five times, no problem says the service department took a tech for a test drive and replicated the problem, still they claim no problem. a car that will break down with no warning or signs of problem and drive my kids around in it. This place is horrible for customer service, they don't care , the service department refuses to take ownership that they dropped the ball and the owner of the dealership refuses to make things right, they got my money and that's all they care about.

Richard

billscholin
2/09/2015

"srt8 BUYER"

The salesmen here are great. Good car people. I am a gear head myself and I appreciate working with people who know and understand my passion for cars like Bert.

Bert and Beau

speedy
1/09/2015

"From Test Drive to Service department"

I have loved my 2009 Town & Country for years and have had it serviced at Royal Gate several times. At the end of the year I went shopping for a new van and ended up falling for a Dart. My Salesman, Stewart Cumberland, was young but knew his stuff. He didn't try to pressure me into something I didn't want, and more importantly didn't talk down to me because I am a female. I have done my share of car shopping over the last 25 years and can't tell you the number of times I was disregarded because I was a female shopping alone. Once I was even told to bring back my husband if I wanted to test drive a new car. I am happy to say that the experiences I have had at Royal Gate in Ellisville have been the opposite of that. I have always felt valued as a customer. The Dart I test drove and fell in love with is now in my garage. Today I stopped by the service department to have an extra key made for my new 2015 Dodge Dart and schedule an appointment for an oil change for my T&C van. I was pleased with the short wait time and courtesy of the service department staff. I really want to thank everybody in the service department for making me feel like they value my time without making me feel like they were racing me in and out. Y'all are the best. Thanks!!!

several

Irishgirl0626
1/04/2015

"Awesome"

Just bought a new car....Our salesman was David...did an excellent job... We were in and out there in less than an hour. I would recommend Royal Gate to anyone looking to buy a car. We have purchased 4 new vehicles from Royal Gate and have always received great service. There service department is awesome...

David Schmidt