Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

Timkienerrrr
7/25/2016

"Magic"

I had an awesome experience at Royal Gate. My salesman Tony Boehm was majestic and made the magic happen. Best price and service in town. Thank you!

tony Boehm

KeishaBrady
7/23/2016

"Amazing Sales Rep"

Jeremy was an amazing Salesman he greeted me at the door and answered all the questions I asked. I would recommend him to everyone. He was very friendly

Jermey Null

seschmu13
7/20/2016

"My perfect car!"

About a year ago my fully loaded G6 "drowned" during a flash flood at my place of employment. It was terrible!! Needless to say I was NOT in the market for a new one but here I was, forced to find one. My insurance company was not very helpful and pressured me to get out of the rental they were paying for. I felt like I had to just go with whatever I could afford and had no time to really find something I wanted. On a whim I decided to just peek around the lot at Royal Gate since it was so close to my work. My salesman, Jeremy Null, made it a wonderful experience. I was am a female and shopping alone which can be a little scary on a car lot. I was worried I would be pressured again. Jeremy asked all the right questions and really helped find the perfect vehicle for me. I drove away complete confidence in my decision and definitely could not have found it without Jeremy's help. I make sure to suggest Royal Gate Dodge in Ellisville to EVERYONE I meet looking for a vehicle.

Jeremy Null

Jpcars32
7/18/2016

"Great"

I worked with Tony on a new truck that I loved, I got the best price in town and had a great experience. I would recommend it to others!

Tony

Sbloodworth1
7/16/2016

"This is the place if you want reliable service. "

Service was amazing. I felt like I asked a bunch of questions and was being picky but Tony Boehm didn't care, he answered all my questions and then some. He got me exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be more happy. I look forward to doing more business with Tony and Royal Gate in years to come!

jeffrey rongey
7/15/2016

"Great experience at Royal Gate "

I just purchased a new ram 2500 from Royal Gate and they made everything go smooth. A big thanks to Tony Boehm for helping me find the perfect truck for myself. Tony did a wonderful job. I still can't believe the deal he got me! Thank you thank you thank you Mr. Boehm for a great experience! I highly recommend Royal Gate for your next automobile purchase!

Matt Abeln
6/30/2016

"Great Salesman and great dealer all around!"

Awesome dealer. Tony Boehm was my salesman and I had an incredible experience with him. He went above and beyond to get me into the right car!

V. Rojas
6/24/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Excellent service by Tony my Sales Consultant, he did an outstanding job to get me what I needed at a good price, he answered all of my questions. Worked with him few weeks. Satisfied customer

Heather89
6/22/2016

"Very good service"

I really like the service, I felt comfortable expressing my needs Very good job by Tony Boehm my sales consultant. Answered all of my questions and got me exactly what I wanted. Worked with him for 3 weeks. Fully satisfied customer!

SW5808
6/07/2016

"Great experience with Tony Boehm and Royal Gate Jeep "

Tony Boehm at Royal Gate Jeep in Ellisville made the experience of buying a new Jeep Grand Cherokee simple, straight forward, and to the point. I told him exactly what I was looking to purchase and he delivered with an excellent car within my price range and without giving me the usual dealership run around and haggling process. I highly recommend working with Tony if you are looking for a new vehicle.