Russ Darrow Toyota Scion

Heiser Toyota Scion

MayAmes
6/30/2015

"perfect Job as always"

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow They were very accommodating and answered all questions. Based on what I told them I was looking for they found the perfect car for me! The mechanics who performed the work left the car with no trace of their having been there.

rick

EbersoleKoganm012
5/27/2015

"perfect Job Russ Darrow"

My experience at the Russ Darrow Dealership was outstanding. We are very pleased with our purchase Can't say enough good about the team here they were extremely professional, honest, and pleasant to work with They helped us to test drive and look at a variety of different vehicles.

louran

DemmerWyn
5/12/2015

"service is very fast at Russ Darrow"

My experience at the Russ Darrow Dealership was outstanding. They helped me get a great deal. extremely helpful without being pushy or condescending  I was happy with my experience with Russ Darrow This dealership provided great customer service.

josh

VuongSobelt
4/27/2015

"great service at Russ Darrow"

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we have had.  They were very patient and worked with us to help us out I told them what I was looking for and they found the perfect car for me The sales manager, got us the price and option package we were looking for.

bob

WinnHacketto
4/08/2015

"great service at Russ Darrow"

The staff at Russ Darrow are very personable They were able to answer all of my questions about the car in question  I would highly recommend Russ Darrow A true first rate dealer!

ryan

Rotzqsear
3/19/2015

"Russ Darrow is very friendly and professional"

This by itself was an experience When I am in stock for cleaning the car they are my second choice! Any corporate executive manager, got us a fancy package and option package we were looking for. I was happy with my experience with Russ Darrow

ron

KaelynKaelyn35
3/09/2015

"great"

We came into Russ Darrow looking for a used car They gave me a lot of options I got a perfectly clean used vehicle at a price I could afford.   Thank you for the great customer service

tim

tyleraybanez
2/17/2015

"immaculately clean and orderly. "

A very refreshing car buying experience, a far cry from your usual dealer. The facilities are immaculately clean and orderly. The potential client feels immediately at ease. The staff is low key, genuinely welcoming, sparing you of the usual assault in your typical dealership. You are left to walk about and inspect the vehicles at your leisure, which are without exception immaculately clean as if with a Q-Tip. The staff is happy to assist you with any question, and more often than not are just glad to engage in friendly chat. I took three different vehicles out for a test drive, finally deciding upon one of them, not necessarily the most expensive model. At not time was I pressured in the slightest on my choice. The transaction was completed efficiently in a comfortable and well lighted office, where I was offered access to their desktop computer to update my insurance policy.

ron

virginiaasantillan
1/26/2015

"Russ Darrow Toyota review"

I bought an automotive from Russ Darrow this weekend. They helped me get the correct value and finance I want we tend to get a very sensible value. I completely love my car!! Thanks Russ Darrow

jr

gabrielgon73
1/19/2015

"simply great"

Great experience buying my new car from Russ Darrow. The staff was great, and very helpful they got me what I wanted. I'm very pleased with the customer service I received and will be back for another vehicle

tim