Russ Darrow Toyota Scion

Heiser Toyota Scion

whgxrqdh
8/09/2016

"I will be back"

We have been to many store's, but this was our 1st time going to Russ Darrow. My partner and I was very impressed by their ability to show me what My partner needed. When the time comes my partner and I will be back to this dealership to buy another automobile.

rob

tczfjmd77
7/18/2016

"This dealership provided great customer service."

I came into Russ Darrow because I needed to trade in my car for something new. The experience I had with Russ Darrow was great The staff at Russ Darrow was patient and knowledgeable, and helped us get a vehicle at a good price. I was happy with my experience with Russ Darrow

fwubeck77
6/28/2016

"terrific !"

This was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences we have ever had. I was very impressed by their ability to show me what I needed. It was such a pleasure dealing with all the staff members at this store. Based on what my wife and I told them we were browsing for they found the terrific vehicle for us.

jimmystern97
5/31/2016

"will continue to recommend"

This is the full time that is second I have leased a vehicle from Russ Darrow. I happened to be very impressed by their capacity to show me what My partner and I needed. These were very patient and worked us down with us to help. Thank you very much for the solution that is great. I'd a experience that is great will continue to recommend Russ Darrow.

footballfreak_frank71
5/09/2016

"genuine people"

We came into Russ Darrow looking to buy a pre-owned car. I was very impressed by their ability to show me what I needed. Their genuine concern for the customer shined through every step of the way. This was a fast and one of the best new car buying experience ever.

pumpkin_pie39
4/18/2016

"a+ service"

We came into Russ Darrow looking to purchase a pre-owned auto. The product sales company appropriate here was wonderful because well as all the managers. Predicated on which my partner and I personally informed them we were searching for they found the terrific automobile for us. I will be going back to Russ Darrow in the future.

modxmerik74
3/31/2016

"surprised with the selection"

I came into Russ Darrow because I needed to trade in my car for something new. I was very pleased and surprised with the selection they had. When I am in the market for a new car they are my first choice. This was a fast and one of the best new car buying experience ever.

jeff

OvitrydFlint
3/09/2016

"great service"

I was very happy with the service at Russ Darrow. They certainly were able to reply to all of my concerns about the car I will suggest them to everyone! Excellent practical experience from beginning to end gorgeous store, great service and beautiful cars, and super value

tim

hummingbird27
2/17/2016

"would recommend"

The buying experience I had with Russ Darrow was awesome everyone at the Russ Darrow store was kind and informed. The features are luxurious and well suited to my purchasing and services needs I would extremely recommend Russ Darrow

mike

milopnut77
1/25/2016

"Very fulfilled with Russ Darrow"

This is the second car that I have leased from Russ Darrow They were most patient and worked with us all to help us out Gorgeous store, wonderful servicing and beautiful automobiles, and super value They assisted us to test drive and look at a variety of different motor vehicles.