Russ Darrow Toyota Scion

Andrew Toyota-Scion

Heiser Toyota Scion

sufialauryn6
12/17/2014

"I couldn't have asked for more"

I couldn't have asked for more than this. If you want a real quality car buying experience Russ Darrow's got you covered. Thank you for helping us get a great newer car and the great service

john

Alfonso Moran
12/08/2014

"Thanks Russ Darrow."

I was longing for a more modern automobile they were ready to answer all of my questions about the automobile in question wonderful sales team from begin to end I fully love my car!! Thanks Russ Darrow.

madison

Edwin Kreu
11/13/2014

"A great experience!"

Oil change was done in a timely manner and the reception room is the best I have ever seen at any dealership. All personnel I came into contact with were extremely courteous and helpful. A great experience!

erick

Alison Lukas
10/16/2014

"pleasant and stress free"

The whole buying experience was pleasant and stress free. The sales staff at Russ Darrow are very personable they helped us to test drive and look at a variety of different vehicles. I will be back for future purchases and will refer many friends.

jim

Margaret Paul
9/24/2014

"very nice"

This was my first new-car purchase in years All Questions answered cordially and fully the people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick. Once again the Russ Darrow team delivered a great deal for an excellent car!

tim

Bailey Silverman
9/10/2014

"extremely helpful "

so extremely helpful in getting me a pre-owned, affordable vehicle friendly, knowledgeable and just a nice guy. I would definitely recommend Russ Darrow to friends and family.

tim

Marina Ewell
8/28/2014

"always willing to help"

I was unable to print the coupons off the web site and they were more than willing to help me to save the $5 off of the oil change and I even got a free car wash.

matt

Robcle
8/04/2014

"I was banned for service because I purchased from heiser toy"

I went to Russ Darrow Toyota on a Friday night and was given a price for a new rav4. The next day I went to Heiser Toyota. They gave me a price 150 less. I went back to Russ Darrow and they said they could not match that price. I thanked them for their effort and went home. 15 minutes later Jon Corey, the salesman called me and threatened me by saying if I purchased from heiser, they would not service my new vehicle at Russ Darrow and I was banned from their dealership. I called Toyotas national office and they said I should contact dale Janus the customer service rep. He confirmed that I was banned with no explanation but referred me to the general manager dan schutts who rudely called me a bad customer. I asked what I had done to become a bad customer and he said our conversation was over. I would seriously think twice before buying at Russ Darrow, they cannot match other dealerships and became rude when I purchased elsewhere.

Jon Corey, dale Janus, dan schutts.

pikelake123
2/22/2013

"I called about a car and asked about pricing for a Rav4...."

I called about a car and asked about pricing for a Rav4. I was told "our prices are firm. With the internet regulating pricing we can't go any lower, so don't even waste your time if you are going to ask for a discount. What time would you like to come in today?" I thought wtf, and said I am not interested anymore. I received a call back in 15 MINUTES stating they could knock $200 off. Now right off the bat I was being lied to. I decided to check it out anyway because it was exactly what I was looking for. I drove it and loved it. It was terribly scratched though. MANNY said they could buff it out so I returned the next day and it looked alright. That's when he told me he was told by his boss they can't knock the original $200 off anymore because they paid to buff it. That upset me, but I still looked into financing. Manny gave me a form with confusing pricing containing a hypothetical lease situation that didn't break down the total of the car. When I asked he avoided the question. I asked for a pen and worked out the math and figured it out myself. This is the crazy part... He then took my paper and started walking off with it. I said I need that and he told me he'd be right back with it. When he returned without it he said its property of Russ darrow and I cant have MY NOTES back. I marched to his boss and demanded it back and he returned it without too much hesitation. I told him to right down how much the car is and he did. Then he subtracted the $200 that we had initially discussed. Turns out Manny had lied to me when he said the $200 went to buff 'my' car. It's hard to sell cars when you are focusing your energy on your web of lies instead of on your product and customer relations. I visited 13 other dealerships in the area and this was BY FAR the worst experience. Its unfortunate because that was the exact car I wanted at an OK price, but I was so upset with the deceptive tactics they utilize that I could not give them my business. Ended up buying from LIFETIME AUTO (just west on 33) and got a great car, a great deal, and most of all the staff was honest and informative. I felt like I 'bought' my car instead of being 'sold' it. Ask for CAROL

Manny Aljamrah

SeanRusch
1/28/2013

"Michael Marx and his team lead Brandon worked with us..."

Michael Marx and his team lead Brandon worked with us over two Saturdays on the purchase of a used Dodge Caliber. The process went smoothly and we are pleased with the car. Thank you!

Michael Marx