Saab of Santa Ana

Makes: Saab

Overall Rating N/A

Saab of Santa Ana
Saab of Santa Ana Info

"GREAT PLACE TO BUY A USED 9-3 SAAB SORRY THEY CLOSE TO..."

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A USED 9-3 SAAB SORRY THEY CLOSE TO SOON A WONDERFUL STAFF THEY HELP ME OUT WHEN NO OTHER DEALERSHIP WOULD LISTEN THANKS TO TED AND JEFF I' CANT FORGET THEIR HELP JNHALL-SEAL BEACH, CA

TED BECKLER AND JEFF JONES

"Coming off a terrible experience from both elway Toyota..."

Coming off a terrible experience from both elway Toyota and carmax, (bad enough to go over an hour away) I reached out to saab of Santa Ana and have had one of the best dealer experiences ever. they listened to my needs and made me feel like the whole transaction was about what I wanted versus what they wanted to sell me or what they needed to get rid of. and to top it off, they drove 45 minutes to pick me up. excellent customer service. highly recommend.

ismael lopez

"I have brought my Saab 9.3 in for the same problem many..."

I have brought my Saab 9.3 in for the same problem many times. There is a continuous noise coming from the left front wheel and they could never locate it. I even shot video with sound of it to let them hear it. The dealer had 2 locations, one in Mission Viejo and one in Santa Ana. They closed the Mission Viejo location and moved everything to Santa Ana. Now they stop giving loaner cars to the customers due to the recession. Yesterday my was 100 miles away from the end of my warranty and I had a stability control failure showing up. We asked what would happen if the car was 10 miles over the warranty mileage and they told us that it would not be covered anymore....even if reported by phone the day before. Have you ever heard of service like that? So today I am spending my christmas holiday at the dealership since and pretty much convinced they will not find a thing.

scott

"I visited the dealership looking for a used 9-3 sedan. ..."

I visited the dealership looking for a used 9-3 sedan. Ted, the salesman, was extemely helpful and friendly. He took his time to understand exactly what I was looking for in my next car. He was not pushy and showed me several cars which met my specifications. The dealership utilizes Value Pricing on their used cars and I found them to be very competitively priced. I had a few minor credit issues and Ted and Steve (the Sales Manager) discussed these issues with me and was able to secure me a very competitive interest rate. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car. They were not pushy or overbearing and seemed to be really interested in helping me.

Ted and Steve

"Jim and the whole dealership did a fantastic job on our..."

Jim and the whole dealership did a fantastic job on our purchase and Jim has provided tremendous after sale support for questions. The sales process was fast and completely without pressure. We have not yet needed post sale service but when we do, I expect it will be just as terrific as they did getting the car ready for us. We will definitely do business with Jim and the dealership again!

Jim Wren

"This is not a good professional dealership. The..."

This is not a good professional dealership. The salesperson started out nice but then tried to make basic customer service and decency a selling point as to why I should pay more for my car because this dealership was not trying to cheat me or "steal my identity" as he said as other dealerships would. Having researched the car and it's kelley blue book value, when I tried to talk about the car price at its fair value he became jeckel/hyde and was extremely rude and disrespectful. Being an ethnic female I was offended by the way he acted like he was doing me a favor by selling me this car at all and he even had the nerve to say "I know what YOU are trying to do and it's not going to happen here". I would only recommend this dealership to anyone who puts a price on common courtesy and professionalism.

Jim

"I bought a used convertible. Fun car. Found out weeks..."

I bought a used convertible. Fun car. Found out weeks later that the squeak I heard in the right front was actually a broken shock. Further inspection revealed the car had been in an accident. It had a bent rim, crushed pre-converter, crushed down-pipe not to mention a broken shock. The dealer fix all of this at no cost to me. One year later 2 pixels went bad in my heads-up dashboard display. The fixed this, no charge. Replaced the whole unit. I came in one day for normal service and asked if they could also install an aftermarket anti-sway bar I purchased online. They did this for me for free. This is the best dealership experience I have ever had. Get your Saab serviced here -- or buy a new one. Ask for Jeff Jones.

"Bought a 2000 9-5 2.3t from an independent high-line..."

Bought a 2000 9-5 2.3t from an independent high-line reseller. He told me it was serviced by Saab of SA, but to be safe I took it to Saab of SA fairly soon for 40,000 mile service.

Was initially given the standard price for 40,000 mile service. It was completed in a couple of hours while I waited.

The final charge was LESS than the quoted estimate. In effect they confirmed that it was recently and thoroughly serviced, and were HONEST about it.

I truly hope it works out as well, in the future, as I'm on my own dime with this car. It is our "2nd" car.

It is a fun car to drive, and I've had the range; BMW, Mercedes, Porsche.

Just leased a 2004 Audi Allroad 2.7t for 24 months (this is our "1st" car), replacing a 2000 Mercedes ML320 at lease-end. Well publicized Mercedes quality problems, of which we had our full share, preclude another MB in near term.

two

"We got a great deal on a 2003 Aero Wagon. Anewly..."

We got a great deal on a 2003 Aero Wagon. Anewly renovated dealership. Great staff.