Sandia BMW

Chapman BMW On Camelback

M6-Debra555
10/12/2015

"Tony Vandyke"

Tony deserves a 10 star rating. He is an absolute professional from beginning to end from promptly calling me back, scheduling, setting me up with a car, Tony is always friendly and will personally check vehicle himself as he did recently when my car was in for 30,000 mile service. Tires needed would take longer to get than my stay so Tony checked tires himself and assured me I could wait a couple of months till I return. I am super particular and am very fortunate in having Tony as advisor on first and second BMW both purchased from Sandia dealership starting in 2008. Every transaction with Tony has been beyond excellent. This is why I drive from El Paso to Albuquerque.

Jeff Reed

Miguel & Mary Lou Baca
9/20/2015

"AWESOME BMW DEALERSHIP!!!!"

We have purchased numerous BMWs throughout the past 20 years. Every time we walk into the dealership they make you feel at home. Every experience has been a warmth experience. Over our last 4 purchases we've been very fortunate to have an "AWESOME" salesman by the name of Rudy Lopez. In need of a new or used vehicle at Sandia BMW go see Rudy. Sales Managers Barry @ Fred are wonderful to work with when negotiating purchases. In addition, the Service Dept has always taken care of our service needs without any problems. Parts Dept has been great to work with as well. This is one of the "Best Dealerships" in the country. Bottom line: if you're in the market of a luxury vehicle GO SEE RUDY LOPEZ.....he'll take good care of you from start to finish & after the purchase! v/r, Miguel & Mary Baca, Albuquerque NM

Rudy (Salesman), Barry & Fred (Sales Mgrs)

Happy Travellers
9/12/2015

"Helped us out in a Pinch!"

On a month long road trip from Canada, we experienced a big problem with the driver's window on our BMW, and as we had a couple of nights in Albuquerque before moving on, stopped by Sandia upon arrival in town (early afternoon), to see if they could help us out. After describing the problem, the service department knew exactly what the problem was and had the part in stock. We left to find a hotel and drop off our luggage, then drove back to Sandia. They had their shuttle driver return us to the hotel, and called by 10:00 the next morning to say the car was ready, once again sending their shuttle to take us to the dealership. We were relieved to have the window operational again for the remainder of our vacation, and most pleased to find such friendly, professional and helpful staff at Sandia. We don't get service like that from our BMW dealer in Ottawa!

WXman
9/06/2015

"Sandia BMW does it again!"

I was treated beyond fair. The only dealership in ABQ to stand by their products. I consistently get more money for trades and under MSRP on purchases. My older salesperson left to run Mini in Santa Fe, so when you drop in see Roxy. She'll take great care of you. Barry and Fred in the management side go the extra mile.

Roxy, CP, and Barry

marcus
5/25/2015

"Terrible Service"

No more Bmw for me because they did not fix the heating system but they told me it was taken care besides the manager is an arrogant person, so I sold my Bmw X1 2014 because is not a great car.

Manager Jeff

StephenHennig
3/20/2014

"Service adviser, Joseph Velasquez, has taken care of my..."

Service adviser, Joseph Velasquez, has taken care of my wife's three 328's and my twoX3's for the past seven years. He is exceptionally qualified and professional. Joseph always ensures that service and repairs are done correctly and in a timely manner. I appreciate that he is able to explain repairs in an understandable way. I would recommend Joseph and BMW to everyone!

Joseph Velasquez

mars5405
10/19/2013

"A very sorry bmw experience, you see the commercials you..."

A very sorry bmw experience, you see the commercials you expect quality you won't get it here. Nothing but excuses.snobbish from the receptionist too busy playing computer games, to the service manager too busy about making a buck than making sure the clients are taken care of.

SKDriver7667
6/25/2013

"Without going into my personal experiences at this..."

Without going into my personal experiences at this dealer, I will give a brief synopsis of what i feel the is problem with Sandia and Santa Fe BMW. 1. They are the only game in town, so essentially its either lump it or leave it attitude! (If you read some of the early postings, there is proof of that.) So how you are treated regardless of age, wealth, or being a long time customer is very inconsistent. Once I thought to myself how many times do I have to spend money in this place before someone acknowledges me a good regular customer. Approaching a customer with a greeting and have you already been taken care of or stand by and I will be with you in a moment certainly goes a long ways. 2. These problems are not just systemic to Sandia and Santa Fe BMW, but peppered here and through out other BMW dealers in the lower 48 states. 3. As of July 2013 the new JD Power automobile reliability and customer satisfaction was released, and BMW was #18 Ranking below Chevy, which is a clear indication that BMW North American has a big problem. This obviously is a clear indication that BMW has lost quality control in the US, 4. BMW North America needs to tighten up the stipulations on how their franchises are run. If you call BMW North America with a customer complain, they act as a liaison between you and the dealer. They have very little control on what they can do or tell a franchise/dealer. I feel they always will side with the dealer because they can massage terms in a way that makes the customer look uniformed, negligent, confused, or a financial issue as for the entire basis for the complaint. 5. This "Liaison Faire" attitude of poor customer service and king of the mountain only game in town issues need to be addressed. I sure BMW World Headquarters would be appalled if they knew about all the monkey business that goes on at a select number of dealers here in the U.S. 6. There are two solutions to fix this Sandia/Santa Fe problem, handing down stricter guidelines to franchise/dealers. If they are not followed or adhered to, it would limit the dealers ability to get certain vehicles. LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BMW should open a third independent dealer in ABQ, RIo Rancho, Los Lunas, etc. This has already been proposed to BMW North America. AFTER COMPETITION IS GOOD After all no should and to drive their BMW to AZ or COLO to serviced, and the sad fact is that a few people do.

Service Dept to include service rep and manager

AngeleyesND
3/02/2013

"The experience we had was GREAT! From the Sales Person..."

The experience we had was GREAT! From the Sales Person and his professional manor to the Finance Manager that took very good care of us. We will defiantly buy our next car with Sandia BMW. We felt at home and the staff made us feel like friends. When we have any questions on the car we can call anytime and the Sales person is willing to help. The service was just Great and a very good experience!

Rudy Lopez Sales Barry Finance Manager

sribuccag
1/02/2012

"Lack of communication Took my car in for service ..."

Lack of communication Took my car in for service brought it home did not drive it for a couple of weeks then when I started it there were funny noise and smell and the car sputtered took it back in they charged me to say it needed work on the steering column now another problem 800.00 to fix I may be a woman but I am not stupid!!!