Serra Hyundai

Serra Hyundai Info

Tameron Hyundai

mkong05
8/23/2016

"Best Hyundai dealership I have deal with"

Highly recommended. Before you buy from other Hyundai dealer go to Serra. They give better trade in value than any other dealers around. Very friendly sales.

Josette

jamie.moore
8/19/2016

"Excellent Service"

Josette Price is a #1 saleswoman!!!!!!!!! I have recommended her and your dealership to everyone who has commented on my new car :) I will always keep my business with your dealership even though I am 45 minutes away and have a local Hyundai delearship 2 miles from me.

Josette Price

mrsnpjames
8/11/2016

"Awesome experience"

I was greeted immediately upon exiting my vehicle. The representing was very helpful even though I was there before they officially open. I had previous spoke with Sam, but he was not in yet so the rep. Actually called him to let him know someone was there for him. This was an impromptu visit so Sam was not expecting me. Here previous helped us over a year ago, but we never purchased. He was so helpful that we told him when were in the market again we would look him up.

mroy
7/07/2016

"Great buying experience"

Outstanding buying experience. Will definitely be back on my next purchase. Friendly and competent staff attended to our needs. Thanks to all at Serra Hyundai for everything.

All were great

annie30101
7/05/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Great sales experience overall I like my car. It was no hassle and no haggling. I would recommend anyone to purchase an Hyundai from Domonik he took his time and explained the product.

Domonik Hawkins

kblabeak
7/01/2016

"Very helpful"

I would recommend SERRA Hyundai. The service that I received was second to none. it was quicker than I thought once we gather all information. I left with confidence and assurance on my purchases.

paulaspeech
6/30/2016

"Serra Hyundai"

I love my Sonata. My salesperson was very personable which made my buying experience pleasant. She was not pushy and tried to find the right car for me that fit my needs.

Brenda Kidd

cassidyknarr
6/30/2016

"Go buy a car from somewhere else."

Did not once get asked if I was interested in buying I got pushed into paper work immediately. I did not receive my title for the car and I am currently still waiting for the title almost a week and a half later. Finance staff referred to my significant other and I as children and also was very very rude. The sales staff is great and polite.

erinh1612
6/25/2016

"Great Dealership"

This was a great dealership with very friendly and helpful people. The prices are reasonable, and I had various options to choose from. I enjoy the feature of my car and the way it rides when I went on a test drive. I am satisfied with the new car that I chose.

Dominik

pammasseyrealtor
6/23/2016

"exceptional service!"

I bought my new car and sold my previous Santa Fe all online and over the phone--sight unseen. The reason I bought from Serra was they offered a great deal and offered to deliver my new car to my home. I never had to go there, which would have been a 105 mile journey each way! I am very pleased with my purchase and with the entire experience!

Sam & Boston Joe