Serra Hyundai

Sam Reese

April 15, 2017

"Loved my experience"

- reneleshore08 Verified Customer

Every body was very nice and professional but Sam Reese I think that's his last name was the best alon with his boss,I would recommend this deslship to any one who is looking to buy a car!!

April 15, 2017

"Great place to buy a vehicle !"

- captainstevecolon Verified Customer

What a great place to buy a car ! They had the "best selection" and "the best price" of anywhere I shopped. My advice is don't waste your time looking all over town to buy a vehicle and go strait to "Serra Hyundai" for your next vehicle !!

April 13, 2017

"Love our Santa Fe"

- hlw1017 Verified Customer

This was my second Hyundai. The only reason I traded in my Sonata was bc it was to small. We love our new Santa Fe, and everyone we dealt with was very nice.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $25960