Serra Hyundai

Chris Cone

August 15, 2017

"New Car Fever"

- Woody

Stopped by for an oil change and decided to take a look around at the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and found what I was looking for. My Sales Consultant was very nice and polite and knowledgeable of the car that I was interested in purchasing. This is my second purchase for Serra Hyundai.

Mitch Engel and John Lewis

August 10, 2017

"Wonderful"

- javonne_08 Verified Customer

Went in to look at the car and ended up leaving with a car. All of my needs were met. The salesperson Ashley understood everything that I wanted and made sure that I left with everything that I wanted. She even helped me clean out my trade in..

Ashley Hale

June 24, 2017

"Super Listener!!!"

- mchapple

Sam, was a great listener!!! Very professional, it was like talking with a friend rather than a salesperson. I would be back when it time to purchase my next vehicle.

Sam Reese