Serra Hyundai

Serra Hyundai Info

Tameron Hyundai

Aaditya
3/31/2016

"Most expensive service at Serra Hyundai"

Never get your Hyundai vehicle service done at Serra Hyundai as they would try to extract as much money possible and they provide the most expensive service and labor compared to other Hyundai dealers. Even by pointing out different faults in your vehicle they would try to trade in their used cars at very high prices too. I just got my Hyundai Sonata (2011) serviced for a 60K service Serra Hyundai. After I paid for it, I came to know that they are providing the most expensive service compared to other dealers of Hyundai. They are charging $689 + tax but Tameron Hyndai is charging $540 + tax and similarly Tuscaloosa Hyndai is charging only $399 + Tax for the same 60K service. I also discussed this with their service manager and he said that he can't help it as every dealer has got his own rates. My point is that I trusted Hyundai and I din't know that there can be such a huge difference in prices of different dealers. I think Hyundai as an organization should do some thing about this huge price difference. I am feeling cheated after paying them such a high rate for the same service which I could have got at a cheaper rate at different Hyundai dealership. Sorry, but I don't think I am going to get any new deal from Serra Hyundai in future. Thanks, Aaditya

Blake Simmons, Cliff

bleeks40
3/31/2016

"Agents"

I worked with two agents and they were courteous and knowledgeable about the products they were trying to sell. The selection of cars were great and the entire staff was helpful.

Domonik Hawkins and De'Andre

vunderwood6
3/17/2016

"2016 Hyundai Tucson"

We received excellent care at Serra Hyundai. From the minute we were on the lot.. Joette gave us information on the Tucson and we were satisfied that this was the vehicle we wanted. The office staff worked to get terms that was affordable for us.

Joette Rice

elizabeth_phillips72
3/16/2016

"BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!"

"EVERYONE WAS PATIENT WITN ME. IT WS MY FIRST TIME BUYING A CAR AND THEY EXPLAINED THE WHOLE PROCESS TO ME. I DIDNT FEEL ""HAGGLED"" ONCE DURING ANYTHING. I REALLY APPRECIATE MS. JOSETTE RICE FOR EVERYTHING. THANKS HYUNDAI!!"

JOESTTE RICE

CHERRYVANILLA28
2/17/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

Serra Hyundai treated us like valued customers from the moment we entered the showroom. It was my first experience looking at a Hyundai. The Santa Fe Ultimate package had all of the features and amenities of more expensive vehicles in its class. It is truly an impressive SUV.

Sam has excellent product knowledge

MCDANALL
2/05/2016

"Purchase experience was excellent"

The entire process was a pleasure. Worked with them by phone much of the time. Once the vehicle was selected they worked to make the deal a reality.

Sam Reese

ASHLEY.JACKSON7
1/06/2016

"Serra Hyundai"

The original sales person I worked with was out for an extended period of time so Mr. Samuel Reese assisted me starting over the phone. He is nice. One "finance manager" was not friendly or very helpful. Samuel and Jose were very accommodating. I got more than I asked for in a new vehicle for a great price.

Sam Reese, Jose in Finance

JEFFMARKS23
12/22/2015

"My experience was great "

Contacted Domonik and everything we discussed it was exactly what we agreed on. I got the car I was wanting with some extras. I love my vehicle

Domonik Hawkins

ALANDRUM
12/19/2015

"Proud Owner"

Very proud to have purchase a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. The staff at Serra Hyundai was very professional, made my wife and I feel like family. Thanks again!

Josette Rice and William Slater

TRUCHAYES
12/03/2015

"Exception"

Very nice people at this dealership. I would go there any time and recommend it to all my friends. The service dept people are very friendly and helpful too.

Josette Rice / Jose / Jason