Serra Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai

kblabeak
7/01/2016

"Very helpful"

I would recommend SERRA Hyundai. The service that I received was second to none. it was quicker than I thought once we gather all information. I left with confidence and assurance on my purchases.

paulaspeech
6/30/2016

"Serra Hyundai"

I love my Sonata. My salesperson was very personable which made my buying experience pleasant. She was not pushy and tried to find the right car for me that fit my needs.

Brenda Kidd

erinh1612
6/25/2016

"Great Dealership"

This was a great dealership with very friendly and helpful people. The prices are reasonable, and I had various options to choose from. I enjoy the feature of my car and the way it rides when I went on a test drive. I am satisfied with the new car that I chose.

Dominik

pammasseyrealtor
6/23/2016

"exceptional service!"

I bought my new car and sold my previous Santa Fe all online and over the phone--sight unseen. The reason I bought from Serra was they offered a great deal and offered to deliver my new car to my home. I never had to go there, which would have been a 105 mile journey each way! I am very pleased with my purchase and with the entire experience!

Sam & Boston Joe

joyce.marlin
6/17/2016

"Operating the car"

We would liked to have had more info on operating the car I.e. lights, what type of oil etc. set up the Sirius radio connection and other operations of the car.

Joe, Stan

jkebaker
6/16/2016

"An excellent car buying experience!"

This dealership is awesome. The customer service and price was unbeatable. Mr. Davis was fantastic from the beginning until the end. He is customer service driven! I definitely would recommend this place to others.

De'andre Davis

jmurphy726
5/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

The Serra Hyundai staff was courteous, helpful, and fast. It made for a very pleasant experience and they were very accommodating....all at a fair price.

Joe Bertolo

jelwell41
5/18/2016

"New Hyundai sonata"

Very good buying experience. Gave top dollar for trade-in and got good discount. Saved money and got a great car. Salesman was great not pushy. Answered all questions.

Sam

gina.vines
5/12/2016

"2016 Purchase"

I just purchased my 4th Hyundai, this is the 3rd from this dealership. The entire team is awesome. Josette is a customer advocate, as well as an excellent representative for Serra. She explains everything in detail and works with you to get the vehicle you want for the price you want. I love her! Jason is approachable and will take time to speak with you personally to help you leave with the vehicle you choose. I've never met a GM that will take the time to discuss and make you feel comfortable with your purchase. I never dread the financing part of the deal, because Stan is awesome. He's organized and soft spoken and explains every detail of what you're signing. I never walk out of his office with a question. Doug is cool and works with Jason and Josette to bridge the agreement. He's a great addition to the Serra team. I will continue to buy from them and will recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Jason, Doug, Josette and

Aaditya
3/31/2016

"Most expensive service at Serra Hyundai"

Never get your Hyundai vehicle service done at Serra Hyundai as they would try to extract as much money possible and they provide the most expensive service and labor compared to other Hyundai dealers. Even by pointing out different faults in your vehicle they would try to trade in their used cars at very high prices too. I just got my Hyundai Sonata (2011) serviced for a 60K service Serra Hyundai. After I paid for it, I came to know that they are providing the most expensive service compared to other dealers of Hyundai. They are charging $689 + tax but Tameron Hyndai is charging $540 + tax and similarly Tuscaloosa Hyndai is charging only $399 + Tax for the same 60K service. I also discussed this with their service manager and he said that he can't help it as every dealer has got his own rates. My point is that I trusted Hyundai and I din't know that there can be such a huge difference in prices of different dealers. I think Hyundai as an organization should do some thing about this huge price difference. I am feeling cheated after paying them such a high rate for the same service which I could have got at a cheaper rate at different Hyundai dealership. Sorry, but I don't think I am going to get any new deal from Serra Hyundai in future. Thanks, Aaditya

Blake Simmons, Cliff