Serra Hyundai

Serra Hyundai Info

Tameron Hyundai

MCDANALL
2/05/2016

"Purchase experience was excellent"

The entire process was a pleasure. Worked with them by phone much of the time. Once the vehicle was selected they worked to make the deal a reality.

Sam Reese

ASHLEY.JACKSON7
1/06/2016

"Serra Hyundai"

The original sales person I worked with was out for an extended period of time so Mr. Samuel Reese assisted me starting over the phone. He is nice. One "finance manager" was not friendly or very helpful. Samuel and Jose were very accommodating. I got more than I asked for in a new vehicle for a great price.

Sam Reese, Jose in Finance

JEFFMARKS23
12/22/2015

"My experience was great "

Contacted Domonik and everything we discussed it was exactly what we agreed on. I got the car I was wanting with some extras. I love my vehicle

Domonik Hawkins

ALANDRUM
12/19/2015

"Proud Owner"

Very proud to have purchase a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. The staff at Serra Hyundai was very professional, made my wife and I feel like family. Thanks again!

Josette Rice and William Slater

TRUCHAYES
12/03/2015

"Exception"

Very nice people at this dealership. I would go there any time and recommend it to all my friends. The service dept people are very friendly and helpful too.

Josette Rice / Jose / Jason

tirebuyer
10/25/2015

"purchase and service"

For the second time -having gotten the exact car that I wanted at the lowest price avail. in Bham.-I started to use their service dept.--even for non warranty items. It is not conveniently located and I have used a VERY HIGHLY REGARDED tire dealer and mechanic 2 minutes away for 25 years. None the less- I HAVE SWITCHED TO SERRA . AND AM VERY HAPPY THAT I DID. Every suggestion that they have made has been to minimize cost and has resulted in a perfect fix. I should add that these were not mechanical issues but problems that I had caused myself. I just bought my first set of tires from Serra. The decision that I made with their advice has resulted in the SMARTEST TIRE PURCHASE I'VE EVER MADE. AND BY FAR THE LEAST TIME TAKEN WITH -AS ALWAYS-FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES, COMFORTABLE WAITING ROOM, CLEAN RESTROOMS AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED. After returning from a long car trip today and having seen that the work was done right, I got on this sight to WRITE SERRA THIS GREAT REVIEW THAT THEY SO CLEARLY DESERVE.

LEE TILLERY AND EVERYONE ELSE

MICHAEL.RANKINE
9/09/2015

"2015 Sonata, Truly Happy Customer"

Josette and her manager were great. At no time did they play games with my trades. I do not mind travelling 110 miles to purchase from them. Of all the dealerships I visited they truly displayed a level of professionalism that is needed in the industry.

Josette Rice

ERICTHOMAS233
8/20/2015

"luv it while we was there"

Luv it got a new car me and my wife are so happy we luv our salesperson and will tell everybody to get a car from serra hundia

UNFURIED
8/11/2015

"excellent treatment to a new customer"

wonderful in everyway told me where the restrooms were purchased me a drink,offered me lunch and a glass of coffee,was very kind in everyway.................. the experience was wonderful for a first time purchaser,had many offers to help pick and choose what best fit my budget,very well trained and very well organised in every way........................... HAPPY!!!!!!!!

JOSETTE MUST DEAL WITH HER,SHE IS THE SALES LADY,AND SHE REALLY DOES CARE ABOUT YOUR NEEDS INDEED..

TARA705
7/22/2015

"Great Experience"

I really appreciate Josette Rice, she listened to me- really really listened.. and made me feel like family. Thanks Josette, for everything! I LOVE my new car.

Josette Price