Stadium Auto Mall - Service Center

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Stadium Auto Mall - Service Center
Stadium Auto Mall - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

3 Service Center Reviews

"made appt for service for Monday at their suggestion,..."

made appt for service for Monday at their suggestion, they called at 4PM to say they hadn't gotten to it could I leave it overnight. Next day called at 12 to say it would be ready at 3PM. Didn't call so we called and was told it wouldn't be ready until 5. Talked to service director about it and he basically was totally unresponsive about the issue, told me he hated working at the place and that they were totally incompetent with which I would have to agree

Jeffery Peck

"OMG this is a joke. These people where more interested in..."

OMG this is a joke. These people where more interested in dancing and playing then taking care of there customers. I will never go back to that place again.... Take it from me they are very very bad.. The parts department was horrible , waited to long and they were not helpful at all.

augusto and ralph

"My Jeep GC is 5 years old...I'm there every week. ..."

My Jeep GC is 5 years old...I'm there every week. Problems range from ac (900) and they blew out a new speaker when repairing that to sensor ? (500) now the window is shot all within 3 weeks. Not only that it takes 2 or 3 visits in complaining about a problem to be told no they didn't find anything. I've been going through problem after problem since I bought it here and that sales exp. was a nightmare too with them not declaring that the interest rate was almost 11%...i hit the roof the month i got the first coupon....and they are rude (except for Bill) Im at my last straw...don't know who to complain to because you get no where....

Bill/Chris

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.