Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123

Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

Dan Linton, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Dan Linton

Katie Eason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Katie Eason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Joe Dawidouski, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

August 13, 2017

"Car buying made easy"

- NK63129

When I went into Suntrup Nissan, I was only planning on looking at the Versa then going to other dealerships compare it with other similar size vehicles. Instead, after talking with Joe and test driving the Versa, I purchased one that night. Joe was great. He listened to what I wanted, which was no frills basic transportation, and he didn't try to sell me things I didn't want or need. He was knowledgeable about their product and warranties. He let me test drive it as long as I needed. When some of the papers I thought would be coming in the mail didn't, he was quick to get me copies.

August 08, 2017

"Purchased 2017 Sentra SV "

- Cal934

Recently purchased Nissan Sentra SV, after only finding a white version Joe went out of his way to get the silver one which was the color I truely wanted. Also showed me some of the features that were really cool like the Siri reading text and ability to use Bluetooth to play music through my phone.

August 08, 2017

"Great dealership!"

- Sunshine63049

My purchase experience at Suntrup Nissan was a great experience. The sales and finance people were friendly and very knowledgeable. I feel I was well taken care and treated fairly. The process was very straightforward and efficient. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Amanda Wilkerson