Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

Ebreig
7/27/2015

"Staphen Mason - 2015 Nissan Altima"

I worked with Staphen Mason to purchase a new 2015 Nissan Altima. As a first-time purchaser, I was cautious when going through this process. Needless to say I am thrilled to have met Mr. Mason, and couldn't be happier with my new vehicle- great customer service, easy to communicate with, and he comes highly recommended! Wonderful experience overall. I was also able to take advantage of Nissan's Graduate program and get even more perks with my purchase. I love my new Altima!

Sandr
7/27/2015

"A Great Experience"

We were interested in the Sentra and the Altima and we worked with Amanda Wilkerson. She did an outstanding job and we ended up leasing both cars!! We have always been happy with Suntrup Nissan!

msjoom
7/26/2015

"Working with Justin was absolutely a pleasure!"

Justine was knowledgeable, responsive, and always available when we wished to speak with him or ask questions. There were very few answers he didn't know right off the top of his head and those he didn't, only took him a very short time to get for us. His professional demeanor and conduct reflects very well upon Suntrup and has cemented my view of returning when I need another vehicle.

Justin Brucker

Joanies260girl
7/18/2015

"It's was GREAT the best people I ever dealt with..."

Was looking for a new car, went on line & saw this Nissan Versa, I knew then that's what I wanted, so took a couple of hours of vacation & off to Suntrup Nissan I went, when I arrived I was greeted by Katie Eason, let me tell you she was AWSOME!!!!! Very professional, polite & well spoken..., she did everything so well I was very very happy!!! She made this work for me , she & everyone else at the store was GREAT. I drove away in my brand new 2015 versa in about just 3 hrs... So if anyone wants to get GREAT service with a SMILE & VERY PROFESSIONAL go see Katie Eason she's the BEST!!!!!

Lizzie Foster

JRG
7/14/2015

"Great Salesman"

I highly recommend Nathan Schwarzen. His professionalism was superb. I can see why Suntrup sells a lot of cars with Nathan doing the selling. See him. You won't be disappointed. John Gardner

Cindy Z
7/07/2015

"Best Services"

My cousin Brian Pratt works there and had me email Kaite Eason for some help. I live about 2hr from the dealer and we did everything we could by email until I got a chance to come see her. She was wonderful with all she did for me. She was with a client the day I came up to test drive and have someone review my van, so she had one of the other employees Nathan Schwarzen help me so that I would not have to wait. He took my neighbor and I on a test drive for the Rogue. I loved it. So When I came back up on 6/26/15 Nathan help me get the car with most of my features I wanted in the price range I could aford. He also made sure that I got Leather seats added to the package. He had to order my seats and since I could not take off work when they came in. He was able to meet me half way and gave me a loaner car and took my Rogue back up to have them installed. He also brought the car back to my father so I would not have to take off work early to pick it up. I love the new seats and they also washed the car. I love my Rogue and can not wait to take a long trip. Thank you Nathan and Katie for all your help. Cindy Z

Brain Pratt Express Service

Granola1
7/01/2015

"Katie Eason. Was great "

I contacted Katie after one of my sons had also had a great experience looking at cars with her assistance. Katie was very knowledgeable and helpful. Katie took a lot of time and patience with me. Usually buying a car is a experience I dread. Katie made it all work out and helped me chose a car I am so happy with. Went over everything with me Made the experience one I will definitely repeat the next time I go to buy a car. .Katie was helpful explaining any question I had before during and after the sale The car is great, very happy with the sales experience. I highly recommend if you are going to buy a car talk to Katie. I have been buying cars for 40 years and this was by far my best experience. Linzie was also someone else I worked with in financing he and Katie were so polite and helpful. I felt like he took the time to explain everything to me and I felt like they both made me the best deal possible ( not the feeling I've had previously from others ) I feel like they really worked for me and I got a great deal and s great car . I also feel they will provide great service long after the deal was done. I've had a couple questions after the sale and she has been quick to get back to me and help with any questions I still may have. I highly recommend her and Linzie and the dealership. Thanks Katie for everything

Linzie

Doglover7
6/30/2015

"More than happy with my purchase!!!"

Working with Russ Little and Joe D has been an extreme pleasure! Russ found me the exact Pathfinder I wanted and even made the one change to the car that I wanted. The deal took a little time but it was so worth the wait. Super personable and friendly dealership! Would highly recommend them!!!

Happy Customer
6/26/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

We had the best experience purchasing our car from Nissan. Thank you to Joe Dawidouski, he was very patient, eager to help us finding the perfect car for our family and had a great attitude. I would highly recommend Nissan for finding your perfect vehicle!!!

JAL0523
6/25/2015

"Happy Customer"

I recently leased a Nissan Murano from Suntrup. Compared to my car shopping experience at other dealers, Michael made the entire process very easy and hassle/pressure free. He was very hospitable the entire time I was there and worked up a deal that fit my current needs perfectly. I was very satisfied with my Suntrup experience and will definitely return for future car purchses!

Reviews of Katie Eason