Suntrup Nissan of South County

Dan Linton

Katie Eason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Katie Eason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Nathan Schwarzen, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Nathan Schwarzen

March 24, 2017

"Awesome Service "

- Kristina94

As a first time car buyer it's easy to be nervous. Our salesman, Nathan Schwarzen made it easy and painless! He was very informative and knowledgeable of all the products and answered any questions we had. Not only was he extremely helpful during the day of sale he has continued his great service since I purchased my vehicle. I will definetly continue to use Suntrup Nissan for future purchases and go to Nathan as my salesman. Awesome experience!!

March 23, 2017

""Dan's the Man""

- Hardt

Dan's the Man !!! ( Daniel Linton ) He made the impossible....possible. Now I know what he meant when he said he enjoys a challenge. While filling out this form I was only allowed to choose one person whom I felt was most interested in serving my interests. It wouldn't be fair not to include Adela, who helped arranged financing. Therefore I am listing two. Salesperson/the person who sold the vehicle Finance & insurance manager/the person who helped arrange financing

March 23, 2017

"First Nissan "

- twins7895

Angela was great to work with. She made sure I got the deal I wanted.l. She went above and beyond to accommodate me .For a pleasant and professional experience:go see Angela for your next Nissan!

New 2016 Nissan GT-R, $102400