Suntrup Nissan of South County

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Kyle Ketcherside, Finance Manager, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Kyle Ketcherside

December 01, 2016

"Finally EXCELLENT service "

- Carbuyer7

After a long fought battle for an upgrade I finally found the answer to my problems: Suntrup Nisaan. From the get go I was greeted with nothing but friendliness and smiles and employees who were willing to work with me, not at me. Katie was my salesperson and was absolutely great. She got down to business, and knew exactly what I wanted and made sure to make it happen. While she was away working on my trade in and deal, I spoke with a few other employees and all of them were a joy. Management was great and there wasn't the back and forth. It was all competed in a timely manner, and the place had great incentives. As a side note I went to suntrup after West County Bommarito Nissan, because of the disgustingly terrible service I received at Bommarito. I left that place crying due to the rudeness of their employees and their argumentative attitudes. I walked away last minute before signing, and after walking away happy today from Suntrup with a brand new car, I'm glad I did.

November 30, 2016

"New Car Test Drive - Great Customer Service "

- MMidiri3

Mr. Gippo was very thorough in his explanation of the vehicle, it's features, etc. He engaged us prior to the test drive on demonstrating features and getting us comfortable with the car.

November 30, 2016

"Customer satisfaction "

- Kellyd442

Katie and Adella were so pleasant and worked to get me in the car I wanted. This is my 2nd car from Suntrup and I will continue business with them.

New 2016 Nissan Maxima, $29599