Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

• Children
sentra/bob
5/28/2016

"outstanding customer service"

Dan Linton was, by far, the BEST car salesman we have Ever dealt with----we are 69 yrs old, so, there have been a few----he was professional, courteous, but most-of-all he had our complete trust because he was so genuine. We are giving out his business cards already. Another GEM on your staff is Linzie----what a great person & another one of your employees that we totally trusted & had complete confidence in. These guys deserve huge KUDOS!!!!!!!! THEY GO ABOVE & BEYOND ----We have a feeling they LOVE what they do!!!!! What a pleasure (& we were there all afternoon!!! Actually enjoyed the experience.)

finance LINZIE

Chloe
5/23/2016

"Awesome"

She is such an awesome lady ! She was so patience with me, and got the deal I wanted. I will definitely recommend her to everyone. I love my car so Thank you! Frank was awesome as well, and work this deal for me. What a great team!

TonyF
5/18/2016

"BIG help when I was in a Bind "

Suntrup Nissan and Katie provided nothing but excellent service. I was brand new to leasing and Katie helped me through the whole process and put me into a car that I felt safe and comfortable in. I would absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for a new car experience. Definitely 10/10 in my book.

pathfinderpeople
5/18/2016

"Friendly, Great Experience!"

Katie was very friendly & helpful in showing us vehicles and keeping us up to date on what we were looking for and worked very hard to get a us what we needed. Frank was as well shared some very good advice regarding financing...and we took it!

Cocoa
5/17/2016

"Excellent service great salesmanship attitude"

Staphen Mason actuary cleaned up what was almost a bad experience in my purchasing my car, I have bought 2 cars from this dealer before and the first sales person(Jake) just did not have the experience to make this a good deal for me also Jake made some mistakes during the sales process including walking off with my keys to my car and waiting on another customer before completing my transaction Staphen followed up with this transaction and made it what it should have been a good experience

Tommy
5/16/2016

"Awesome experience!"

I had a great experience with Marisa. She was friendly, easygoing and very knowledgable! I'm very picky and I never once felt pressured or rushed to buy by her. She patiently worked with me until we found the right car and deal for me!

Marisa Sacco

Teila
5/13/2016

"Not my first, but my third vehicle!!"

I swear I can't stay away from Suntrup Nissan! I just got a 2016 Nissan Altima SV!! I'm loving it and it's all thanks to Staphen Mason! OMG he did it again! He knows what I want, how I want it, when I want it and what I need!!! He always earns salesman of the month!! I'm telling you, call him up and he'll make you happy. I don't mind driving more than half an hour to happiness. It's worth every minute and mile! Thanks Mr. Mason, you'll be seeing me again soon!!

Courtney B.
5/13/2016

"Dissatisfied Customer"

I recently bought a used car from the pre-owned side and we've had nothing, but problems since we bought it. 1.) When I went to go get tags on the car, the inspection was expired and had been before we even bought the car. 2.) The taxes were supposed to be included in the loan so when we took the check to the DMV, we had to pay $60 more because the check they gave usdid not cover the entire amount. 3.) My brother also bought his car from this dealer and they didn't even do an inspection on his car when he went to get the tags on his car and messed up the dates on his temp tags.. It's been nothing, but a hassle to deal with this dealership.

Lindsay.

Bob
5/11/2016

"We bought on our schedule."

We had a great salesperson - Katie Eason. I work out of town a lot and only have a few hours on Saturdays to look at vehicles. We started looking in February and finally bought a Nissan Rogue in May. We test drove various cars at the Nissan and Hyundai stores. We were also going to test drive the Kias but my wife had made up her mind on the Rogue. Since all of these brands are under the Suntrup umbrella, we were able to test drive any car we wanted right off the Nissan lot and did not have to change dealerships or feel pressured into buying one particular brand. There was no Nissan vs. Hyundai vs. Kia garbage to deal with. Katie made sure we drove all the cars we wanted to and never really talked about buying until we said we were ready. We negotiated a fair price and received an excellent deal on an extended warranty in the finance department as returning Suntrup customers. We were very pleased with our buying experience. Another salesperson even gave me a ride to the Hyundai dealership to pick up a Hyundai I own and was getting washed down the street. He did this because a storm was about to blow in and did not want me walking in the storm. Everybody is very friendly. And a plug for Suntrup Hyndai - we did buy 2 cars from them in 2014 and they were very helpful and friendly as well. I like the Suntrup family of dealerships and usually make them my first and generally my last stop when buying a car.

happy buyer
5/10/2016

"Great Service"

This was one of best car buying experience I have had. Dan and Frank were very helpful and was direct and upfront about pricing and buying.

Reviews of Frank  Brunais