Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

rachael123
5/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We went in just to look and walked out with a brand new car. My husband and I were very happy with the overall experience that we received. Joe was VERY patient with us, answered all of our questions and got us an excellent deal on a brand new Pathfinder. Seriously...we just wanted to look, but couldn't pass up the amazing deal Joe got for us. Thank you Joe!

Apriella3
5/19/2015

"My experience with Suntrup was exceptional."

This is the second new car I have purchased within a year. Because of my exceptional experience with Katie Eason, I would never consider buying a car anywhere else or from anyone else. Her professionalism & attentiveness was second to none. I liked the way I didn't have to deal with any haggling or run around to purchase the car I wanted. Katie is very personable & helpful. I actually drove near 3 hours to purchase from her rather than buying my second new vehicle from my local dealership. My first car experience was very stressful and the Suntrup experience was the epitome of how a customer should be treated. Getting to buy a new car should be fun & enjoyable..so thank you, Katie Eason, for making it a happy day!!...and I want to add how important it is that I feel like I'm being treated well even after the deal is complete! I will definitely send my friends & family your way when it's time for them to buy their next Nissan! (We are a Nissan family and have bought many new ones!) Kyle was also very congenial & helpful. I enjoyed how comfortable and personable everyone projected their energies. Great job Suntrup! Five Stars from Paducah, Kentucky!!

abundantly blessed
5/16/2015

"Exceptional"

We never thought we would ever buy a brand new car ... but... We did! My husband and I found a used Altima online and drove from Farmington to look at it. Joe and Katie were knowledgeable, kind, and very patient while showing us cars and going over the options--buying new vs used. We were able to come to an agreement on a new vehicle for little more than a used one with the incentives! Kyle in finance was so kind and patient going through that process with us even though it was around 11:00pm before we finished!! Arman in the mechanic shop took a lot of time explaining servicing/repair issues and patiently answered our questions. Since purchasing the car, they have been quick to return our calls and they never make us feel like we're bothering them!! We feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know these terrific people and we got a great car out of the deal!! The whole experience thus far has been exceptional??

Nathan
5/16/2015

"Very pleased with my first lease."

I was happy with overall experience and I recommend that u should come n see him to get a very very good deal and Meson has great patient and he picked just the right car for us.

CharlieB
5/15/2015

"In and Out in 90 minutes."

I told Russ that I was only stopping by to look at the car and that I had to be at my kids soccer game in two hours. 90 minutes later I was driving to my son's soccer game in my brand new Altima. I can hardly get a pizza in less time. Russ, Brett, and Frank were awesome. Charlie I

M

"First and last stop!"

i was only expecting to purchase a new car but i never expected the costumer service that katie eason fulfilled. she treated me like a person who wanted me to be happy with my next car purchase i wasn't just another sale. i came in looking for a sedan but after she helped me evaluate my needs i ultimately ended up purchashing a rogue. everything was beyond what i was expecting! i will recommend this dealership to anyone i know!

Minimomx2

"Happy,Happy,Happy"

3 years ago I wanted a Nissan Juke but couldn't afford it. Well I went and looked again and with Justin Bruckers help I drove off in a great car. He was great to work with he never acted like I was just a dumb Woman not worth his time and he gave me very helpful information and helped me make the right choice for me. I was a little upside down in my trade but he got me a good deal with a great interest rate. I will recommend him to anyone that asks.

Larissa 2148

"awes9me"

I had a great experience @ Nissan! I am completely satisfied with the service I received! My salesman was very helpful in finding the car for me! I would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone!

lolajoan
5/15/2015

"The most perfect treatment ever!"

I have had my share of "typical car salesmen" experiences. I grew up with my dad being in the industry. That being said, I have always felt timid walking into dealerships not knowing what to expect. This experience was absolutely amazing. Joe was extremely helpful and very patient with me while trying to pick the perfect car. He asked what was important to me and he listened to what I wanted. His down to earth, non sales-pitched attitude was exactly what I needed. One of the best parts of my experience was that the dealership did anything they could to support him with anything that I needed. Kyle in the Finance department couldn't have been better! He was very kind, and I did not feel pressure at all. I was very happy with every decision that I made and I was ecstatic pulling out of the parking lot in my new Altima. Most importantly. In the weeks after, any question I have had I have been able to call one of them directly and have gotten a quick answer. THANKS GUYS!!!

Brett

ChurchLadyMom
5/15/2015

"They won the womans Choice award for a reason."

This Nissan Murano is the 2nd one that I purchased from Suntrup Nissan, and Russ Little. The dealership is great, and Russ is fantastic. It's a little bit of a drive from North County to get there, but the service is so much better than the closer Nissan dealer, that the drive is well worth it.

Reviews of Katie Eason