Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

Jmc
4/17/2015

"Katie is an awesome salesperson"

Katie was very helpful when I purchased my new 2015 rogue. She had everything worked out prior to my arrival so when I got there we got into my car for a test drive and within 1 hour I was driving my new car home. Katie had a great personality and showed me every feature on my car and walked me through setting up my phone and radio stations that I like. I will defiantly return to suntrup nissan and ask for Katie when I am ready for another new car

sadie411
4/16/2015

"Purchase of New Vehicle"

Working with Joe Dawidouski was a real pleasure. Not only was he completely down-to-Earth, but he is the genuine kind of person that enjoys life and enjoys making others happy with their important purchase of a vehicle. I would recommend Joe to any of my family and/or friends. He made sure that my wishes for a new SUV were fulfilled with the features that were important to me and also offered a resource for Suntrup to be able to add after-market accessories that i may want in the future. JOE ROCKS!

Luvbluzhky
4/15/2015

"Highly Recommended and Easy to Work With"

We worked with Nathan on our recent vehicle purchase. He was very helpful and accommodating through the entire process. There was no pressure and I highly recommend visiting him before your next purchase. Thanks for all your help!

MistyB
4/15/2015

"Great experiance and LOVE my Rogue"

I went to another Nissan dealer in the area first and the sales person that called said the suv I wanted was instock. When I got to the dealer they did not have it and he did not tell the truth about charging $1000 for getting it from anorher dealer. I turned down the deal and went to Suntrup. Nathan Schwarzen was my sale person and he was great. He did not see the suv wanted in stock but went out on the lot and looked, they had it! He made the process really easy and told me so much about the suv that the other sales person did not. I had a great time while waiting on financing with another customer and her salesman and Nathan! Thank you so much for my amazing new suv!!!!

DebnJohn

"True to their word"

Steve Ryman was our salesman. He listened to our needs and matched us with cars that fit those needs. He was patient and understanding when we didn't purchase the first time we looked. He also kept in regular contact and informed us of cars meeting our criteria. We ultimately came back and bought from him. He followed through and kept his word on promises even after the deal was done. Steve is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would gladly recommend someone looking for a quality used car to visit Steve.

don
4/14/2015

"Very friendly and easy to deal with"

Nathan was very helpful, answered all my questions, or found someone who could. He had to order a small part that was cracked on the in stock truck. It was in within a week and readily installed. Kyle was also very good to deal with. Very knowledgeable.

natasha3

"Wonderful service!!"

Bobby Webber was my salesman and was wonderful! Got me the car I wanted, paid off my old vehicle at a great price!! My first time buying a new car and I had a great expirence!

tmurphyEOS

"Painless and Personable"

Buying my car at Suntrup was the easiest and most painless car experience of my life. I usually dread it, but this time it all worked out great. Steve was great to work with and was just a normal guy selling a car. I didn't feel intimidated at all and everything was upfront and honest. The Finance Team was also so excellent and knowledgeable. I really appreciated them staying after hours to get the deal done. I will definitely come back to Suntrup in the future and have spread the word about my great experience there.

Bigjohn636
4/11/2015

"New Car Purchase"

We were at the Dealership in response to notice if the vehicle exchange program. This group of people make you so comfortable that within minutes of arrival, you feel like part of the family. Excellent treatment from top to bottom.

Amanda Wilkerson, Arman Dzafic

jerrettandsteph
4/06/2015

"AWESOME STAFF AND AWESOME COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH"

Justin and Nathan were awesome!!! I recommend working with them. My wife and I had a great experience and would buy from there again. The process went smooth and they were on top of their game.

Reviews of Katie Eason