Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

JNicole214
8/27/2015

"Very Helpful"

Katie listened to my needs and was very helpful working 'with' me on my car purchase. She was on top of all my questions and when there was a small problem she fixed it. Thanks Katie and Suntrup Nissan!

austinAldridge5
8/25/2015

"amazing service, make sure you ask for Nathan! "

I am so happy with the amount of respect and professionalism I was treated with while shopping at suntrup Nissan! My best experience buying a car bar none Nathan my salesperson never once tried selling me something that I didn't want or showing me something that I didn't ask for! I will be a repeat customer for years to come thanks Nathan !!

bailey27
8/12/2015

"Haggle-Free no Sales Tactics"

My scheduled appointment was on time, We discussed my car interest, the questions I asked were answered, sales person stated several times " this will be easy" and it was haggle free, got live demo and good explanation of new car features.

michaeleen
8/12/2015

"Katie and Kyle made my new car purchase a positive experienc"

Katie Eason along with the manager Kyle Ketcherseide provided all the options I needed to make an educated new car purchase that I am very pleased with. They both gave extra attention to my needs and wants and made me and my family feel very welcomed and comfortable through the whole purchase process. Katie and Kyle always had a smile and were non-abrasive throughout the deal which was very important to me.

bad experience
8/10/2015

"bad experience"

We ask for the best deal because we had bids from other dealers they didn't come close and after that they were unprofessional and told us to go back to Illinois. Manger was just as bad as sales person. Don't go there.

Brett Hergenrother told us to go back to Illinois. very rude.

mulhallc
8/04/2015

"What a great experience! "

I came to Suntrup Nissan as I began my search for a larger car for my growing family. My son and his wife own two Nissans; one was bought at this dealership and both have have been serviced here. Often it is I who bring their cars in, so I already had a very good feeling about this environment (and it's not only the popcorn!). Frank Brunais introduced me to Katie Eason in sales when I first arrived. She was very knowledgeable, patient and resourceful, and she took a great deal of time with me. I always love the experience of purchasing a new car, and this was no exception; I quickly fell in love with the Pathfinder! That said, I did drive other Nissans and sat in various other vehicles before I made up my mind. Katie understood as I texted back and forth with my adult kids; clearly she understands their stage of life. It took me a couple of days to close the deal; Katie went over everything with me and arranged for the extra service for the installation of DVD players I wanted. Katie was helpful and explained answers to the questions I had - before, during and even after the sale. My new car is divine and I am learning more about it every day, it seems. I am very happy with the sales experience. I highly recommend talking to Katie Eason if you are hunting for a car. In my lifetime, I have bought numerous cars and this was by far my most pleasant experience. I also "closed the deal" with Frank Brunais in the finance area. I feel that he took all he time necessary to explain everything to me; he was polite, personable and honest. Dealing with both these Suntrup employees made me feel that I made the best offer possible; that is certainly not always the case. I am confident they will provide great service moving forward. Katie has followed up with me since the sale, and always helps with any questions I still have. I highly recommend Katie and Frank and the Suntrup Nissan dealership. Thanks!

Nicole
7/30/2015

"just trying to trick you"

When we come to the office, the sales person said there is a new trade-in Altima with CPO. We tried and thought it's a good choice. After that we agreed on the price, we signed the contract. However, I didn't pay much attention on the contract I signed cause it was almost the time they're going to close. I thought they are good dealer and they will write down what they said. But NO! BE CAREFUL!!! They are trying to trick you!!!!! THE WOREST EXPERIENCE I HAD!

Armin Hidic

Ebreig
7/27/2015

"Staphen Mason - 2015 Nissan Altima"

I worked with Staphen Mason to purchase a new 2015 Nissan Altima. As a first-time purchaser, I was cautious when going through this process. Needless to say I am thrilled to have met Mr. Mason, and couldn't be happier with my new vehicle- great customer service, easy to communicate with, and he comes highly recommended! Wonderful experience overall. I was also able to take advantage of Nissan's Graduate program and get even more perks with my purchase. I love my new Altima!

Sandr
7/27/2015

"A Great Experience"

We were interested in the Sentra and the Altima and we worked with Amanda Wilkerson. She did an outstanding job and we ended up leasing both cars!! We have always been happy with Suntrup Nissan!

msjoom
7/26/2015

"Working with Justin was absolutely a pleasure!"

Justine was knowledgeable, responsive, and always available when we wished to speak with him or ask questions. There were very few answers he didn't know right off the top of his head and those he didn't, only took him a very short time to get for us. His professional demeanor and conduct reflects very well upon Suntrup and has cemented my view of returning when I need another vehicle.

Justin Brucker