Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

Tigerpolo11
3/04/2015

"Best Dealership ever"

When I was wit Nathan Scwarzen...it had to be the best time I have ever had at a dealership. Nathan, and everyone else there, was the most friendliest, nicest, and most knowledgeable. Nathan knew what to do.

cass
3/03/2015

"My experience was great!"

I had very pleasant experience! My salesman was very professional and informative and I never felt obligated or pushed into purchasing a vehicle. I will definitely be back in the future.

Tyler

"Great Salemens"

Nathan and Jesse were great at getting exactly what we wanted. When they didn't have the exact vehicle we were looking for they knew exactly what car to suggest and we ended up purchasing the vehicle they suggested instead of the one we originally planed to buy. The entire time they were friendly and professional and helped us out with anything we required,

Dave

"Straightforward Sale"

We'd been looking at getting a new suv for quite some time. As we researched, we came across a model at Suntrup Nissan that seemed to fit our buying guidelines and price range. Nate, our salesman, was polite and very helpful as we test drove and explored the vehicle. Negotiating with him was easy, as we both felt he and Suntrup were doing their best to have both parties satisfied with the sale. Nate allowed my wife and I space to discuss whether we'd buy or not. My wife and I definitely are pleased with our purchase. We marked Quality of Work good rather than excellent because the crew that prepped the vehicle for us missed two things - that a button on the radio sticks and that a second row ventilation louvre was broken. We have every confidence these issues will be addressed without a problem when we take the car back in for service soon. Overall, we are extremely happy with the experience we had with Nate and Suntrup Nissan.

ewisniewski07
3/03/2015

"my #1 place to buy a car!!!!"

I want to start off saying I love love love my new car. I owe all my thanks to Jesse Swift for helping me get rid of a car I despise and into a car I love. I was treated like a friend and not like another sale. So thanks again and I plan to buy many more cars in the years.

kourtney
3/03/2015

"Straightforward, No Pressure Sale"

It was so nice to have a helpful Salesman who didn't pressure me in any way. He had immediate, clear answers to all my questions; no double talk, no ambiquity. He was patient when I was making decisions and gave me space when I needed some time to talk things over with my husband. When we completely changed directions in the middle of the deal, he rolled with it and helped us find a better solution.

Lester
3/02/2015

"Right to the point"

We walked in and told Katie what we had to deal with and she got us what we needed and more. Very pleasant to work with, not pushy and no hassles. I will be back for another car, I will see you soon Katie.

amontileone
2/19/2015

"Outstanding Service & Saleswoman "

Excellent experience! I was addressed by my AWESOME saleswoman, Katie as soon as I walked into the Nissan Dealership. Katie was very knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with, and showed off her knowledge and job skills by going above and beyond to make sure that I had a vehicle that was a perfect fit for me, based on my needs/preferences. Katie helped me decide on a vehicle that same day, and totally has changed my view on the "car buying/hunting" process. I would, and currently do recommend this dealership, and saleslady to all of my family, friends, and work colleagues, and will continue to do so.

brevit05
2/18/2015

"Changed my attitude about car dealers"

We found ourselves at Suntrup talking to Terry after totaling my car and needing a replacement. We weren't too hopeful we'd find something at a reputable dealer in our price range and had pretty much decided we'd be buying something cheap on Craigslist. However, Terry found us a great Toyota Highlander that I absolutely fell in love with. We test drove it and both really wanted the vehicle but we also wanted to look at one more car the following day. Terry didn't pull our leg or make a big deal of the fact that we weren't purchasing that evening. He was very straight forward and respectful of our budget. We found ourselves back at Suntrup buying the vehicle we loved at a great price, and all while being treated with kindness and respect. We will probably be looking to replace our 2nd vehicle soon and will absolutely give Terry an opportunity to earn our business again.

sgrills81
2/16/2015

"A+++++"

I had an amazing experience at suntrup nissan!!. I have never took the time to leave a review for any service ever!! I am so pleased with the Suntrup team. They do just what they advertise . I don't have the best of credit and had been denied at a few other places. Suntrup got me financed and got me a loan my budget could afford . Mr. Bobby Webber was my salesman , down to earth guy whent the extra mile to get me exactly what I was looking for, Answered all my questions. they gave me 5 times what other dealers offered for my trade in . I would reccomend Suntrup to anyone looking for a great car with an unbeatable price in a friendly invironment.I will be a costumer for life. Thanks again guys

Reviews of Nathan Schwarzen