Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

Jessica
3/25/2015

"Happy!"

Amanda was so awesome! I was stressed out about buying a car and being able to afford it. She met me on what I said I can afford, and I am in a brand new car! Kyle also was good at explaining everything.It was a great experience. Thank you so much for going the extra mile for me!

Amanda w.

Cochuyt
3/24/2015

"GOT EXACTLY WHAT I WENT IN FOR, NO UPSELLING"

I went in after making an appointment looking for a new Versa Note. I had a trade in that I was upside down on and was looking to get more upright and get something more functional. I was met at the door and greeted politely. I quickly was looking over options for the model I wanted and was able to test drive one fairly quickly. I was able to get a good price for my trade in, around what I expected and got some good discounts to get me less upside down, but now on a new car. Finance went well, and the whole experience was not a "dreaded car buying" experience. The only negative was the timeframe as I was at the dealer for a little over 6 hours, but in my case I found it acceptable. In my case it was the first car sale for my salesman so he was taking his time to get everything right. I also like the fact that other sales persons were helpful and it seemed like a team helping each other out. Justin even drove his personal vehicle to my home the following day, on his day off, to drop off a few items I had left in my trade-in and also pick up some things I needed to drop off saving me a trip.

Jessmith13
3/23/2015

"They made buying the perfect car so easy!"

I went in with the intention of just driving an Altima to see if I liked it... and drove the perfect car home that night. Nate was great... he was friendly and personable, like I'd known him for years. I got a great deal on the exact car that I was looking for. I'm so happy with my new ride!

Cassings
3/23/2015

"First Car Purchase! Friendly Customer Service!"

I've never purchased a vehicle before (with the exception of buying one from my dad); my husband had far more experience in this area than I did, but with all of the options, even he was overwhelmed. We had no intentions of stopping at Suntrup; I was dead-set on only visiting Toyota dealers. My husband took me into Suntrup on a whim; he didn't even get out of the truck (our baby was sleeping). I went in and spoke with Steve. I have to say, I had no intentions of even looking at this particular dealership, but Steve brought up a Rav4 that had every feature I could have asked for (and hadn't even mentioned to my husband). We did take it for a test drive, and we left shortly after, to visit another dealership. After visiting yet another dealership, comparing prices and CarFaxes on other cars, and discussing various options and styles, Steve and Suntrup, and the little red Rav4, kept coming to mind. After much thought, prayer, and consideration, we went back to Suntrup and purchased the Rav4. Steve gave us great information; he answered all of our questions, and didn't get flustered when we began negotiating the price. The price ranges are not very negotiable, but based on our experiences at the other dealerships we shopped at, that's the norm for today's world of Internet Sales. :) We probably asked Steve 1,000 questions; he remained courteous, friendly, and gracious through it all, and we're thankful for that. The only "ripple" we encountered was with the financing department; having never purchased a car before, I felt there were things that could have been presented a little differently. The presentation of Gap Insurance felt rushed and muddled at first; it seemed that numbers were being thrown out at us, without a clear understanding of what Gap Insurance was to begin with. The initial percentage rate that was given to us at the beginning of the discussion of Gap Insurance, Monthly Payments, and the length of the loan, was higher than we had ever considered (which is partially due to the fact that we bought a 2011, and I think partially due to faulty presentation). When I mentioned the financing percentage was too high, suddenly on the printer was a full percentage decrease (poof! It's magical!)! I think that should have been presented from the beginning; even if it wasn't shady, it felt that way. Again, that's with financing, and has NOTHING TO DO with Steve. And the financing guy was super-nice; you could definitely tell, though, that he had a background in sales, and that is the one part of the day that felt pressured. We worked it all out, and we are happy with our decision; it's just that small part of the conversation that raised an eyebrow. Anyway, that being said, we looked at 20-30 Rav4s online, and over a dozen, in person. We test-drove at least 10 vehicles, and finally found the end of our search at Suntrup. My first car-buying experience was incredibly educational, and I don't believe it was the nightmare that a lot of my friends warned me it would be. I think that's because Steve made sure that it wouldn't be; we really do appreciate the time he took on a busy Saturday, to make a "newbie" feel better about a first-car purchase. ") If you're looking for a new car, and you don't want to deal with old-school, high-pressure sales, head to Suntrup and ask for Steve. :)

Kristin
3/17/2015

"first time nissan buyer"

Had a very pleasant experience purchasing my first Nissan. Katie listened to what I wanted and she and Matt found the vehicle that fit the bill. Katie made me feel comfortable in my new vehicle right from the start by explaining all the features. Thank you!

Jamie B.
3/13/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

Katie was helpful and answered every question I had. I love my new Altima and I thank Katie for all of her hard work. I know I can be hard to please, but Katie showed awesome customer service and was so patient when dealing with me. I look forward to working with her again when the time comes.

Lenzie

KB
3/12/2015

"Car Purchase"

I had an excellent experience at Suntrup Nissan. Nathan went over all the options and helped us make the best choice for our family. They are the kind of sales people you want to work with. This dealer is a no pressure office where they provide the facts and work to put you in a car you can afford. Thanks for the great service. Kimberly & John

Rfendler
3/11/2015

"Above & Beyond"

Staphen worked very hard to put me in my new car and I am very thankful for everything! Linzee from finance was so nice and helpful. They both went above and beyond! I will definitely send anyone that is looking their way. Thanks again for everything! I love my new car! Rachael & Zac Fendler

T
3/09/2015

"Easy Peasy"

The very best experience I've ever had purchasing a new vehicle. What a pleasant surprise and the team at Suntrup are all friendly and respectful. I feel like I've made friends above being just a customer. Thank you Katie Kate.

April1901
3/08/2015

"Great dealership!"

Great experience here buying my first new car. Jesse is a really great salesman and really knows his stuff :) I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a new car. They explain everything to you and help you with every step of the purchasing process.

Reviews of Nathan Schwarzen