Suntrup Nissan of South County

Suntrup Nissan of South County

Call
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

daffaneeav
1/25/2015

"the only place I will ever buy from "

It was the best experience that I have ever had buying a car , kelly is amazing , she found the perfect auto for me and I love it . I will never go any place else for my car buying needs as a matter of fact I'm going tomorrow to but my daughter a car .

Jboyd1994
1/16/2015

"All around great process!"

The whole process of buying a car from Steve and Suntrup Nissan was great. Starting from the very beginning of just browsing for cars to signing the papers, it all went very smoothly. When I showed interest in a car the dealership had, Steve made a video of that car specifically for me and it made me feel like he really cared about me getting a good car. When I test drove the vehicle, Steve talked with great knowledge towards the vehicle and answered every question to the last detail. Steve was not pushy in the sales process, rather he made you feel comfortable and was honest with me. I would highly recommend Steve and the whole dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Edwad
1/10/2015

"New car buying experience"

Great service by Nathan. He knew his vehicles, the options, performance specs and operations. Supportive but never pushy. Top rated experience. Would definitely recommend 100%!!!

mchisam

"salesman"

Michael Meyer went up and beyond to get me in my Volkswagen Beetle. He also got my husband a Honda Element too. He took a lot of time to make sure we got what we wanted. If all of your salesmen was like him you will be selling a lot of cars. I will recommend your dealership and Michael Meyer as the salesman. I went in today to drop off checks for our car and he was helping another couple with a car purchase. When Michael walked away I took the chance to go over and tell the couple that he was the best salesman that could have gotten. Michael is a very fine man.

cmgmuscle
1/09/2015

"First new car! From Staphen Mason"

I purchased my 2014 Nissan Sentra from Staphen Mason. Staphen is by far the best car salesman I have ever done business with. I have never felt so taken care of at any dealership like I felt here at this location with him. I was treated as though I was family, and it also felt like it. I was given time to think about my purchase and was not rushed into anything. I was given the best deal and I felt as though I was not cheated out like at any other dealership. He is very friendly, very kind, and is knowlegable at what he does. I left with a smile on my face and I am still happy to this day. He helped me figure out which car was best for my budget, best for my family, and my pockets. The 2014 Sentra is a roller! It is such a smooth car! Every time I get in my car and smell the new car smell, I think of the service that Staphen provided and I feel great. I wish there were more salesman like Staphen out here, but good people like him are hard to find. Thank you so much for everything you did. Im proud to have bought my first BRAND NEW car from you.

cathy

"great buying experience"

Nathan was very helpful to me when I was buying my car. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family when they are buying a new car.

lmsch88
1/08/2015

"Continued Service"

I bought a 2013 Nissan Altima in September of 2013. I see Kyle every time I bring back my care for service. He makes sure that my car is well cared for and I am happy. He hasn't failed thus far!!

josiewaller
1/07/2015

"First Car Owner"

I bought my Nissan Rogue from Katie and she was an amazing sales women. She got me a great deal on a slightly used car with everything I still was looking for. I'm proud to say I'm now a first time car owner!

bensonwang4
1/07/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great experience with buying my new nissan. Katie helped me find exactly what I was looking for and made it super easy. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends and will definitely be coming back when I am looking for my next car.

Debbie F
1/04/2015

"Used car experience/future customer"

Debbie F I want to thank Terry and Todd for all their help and time. Although we did not make a purchase, we will definitely return in the future. We were working with a very tight budget and they gave us patience, a fair price and provided great options. The cars were in excellent condition. Had it been another time/situation, we would have definitely bought from Terry.

Todd Roth