Suntrup Nissan of South County

Suntrup Nissan of South County
Call
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Saturday Closed

Monday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

"Very Professional and friendly. Helped out a lot!"

Very professional and friendly. Kelly helped out a major on working with us and finding us a good deal. I would recommend the dealership to many more.

"Changed Our Minds About The Dealership"

Steve was great. We had previous bad experiences with this family of dealerships but Steve turned that around! He spent hours with us (in extreme heat) to make sure we got the right car for the right price. He was courteous and even gave us refreshments while we waited on financing. Steve is an ASSET to this company. His card has been passed to other family members in the market for a car.

"Chevy cobalt "

I went to Suntrup Nissan to find a used car. I went in and talked to Kelly and I told her I wanted a basic car that had a manual transmission under 10k. I went the first day and they didn't have anything with the mpg I wanted. I told them to keep an eye out for one. Most dealers won't call you back. Kelly did and she found me what I wanted by the Friday of that week. Also she had the interior detailed twice because of a little stain in the passenger seat because the first wash didn't get it. The car has gone 20k miles trouble free. I called Kelly 18 months later asking if they have warranty papers on my car and she said she will email them ASAP. Fantastic service. Talk to Kelly first.

"very friendly and easy to work with."

Good experience. Easy to work with. Found just the car we wanted. Would recommend to others. Made excellent recommendations on extended warranty options. Will use this dealer again. Saw

"2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV purcahse"

I had visited 5 other dealerships before I went to Suntrup so I had the purchase price I wanted and needed set in mind. I walked into Suntrup and sat down at Kyle's desk and was ready to negotiate. Without giving him a moment to breathe - I showed him a list of prices I had been working with and asked point blank - "What can you do for me?". He seemed taken back by my approach but from my perspective I had been lied to by other salesman/bait and switched by advertising/ left alone in rooms while "the price was being negotiated"...so I was ready to be respected and also to purchase a car. Kyle said okay -let me talk to my manager and came back with an even better deal than I was expecting. He was patient while I reviewed the numbers (and by review numbers I mean -bust out a calculator and itemize the invoice I was handed. I admit, I am not the most fun customer). The price was fair, the service was quick, I was respected as a younger woman purchasing a car and most importantly to me- Kyle did not pull any of the "salesman-y control tactics" on me. I will absolutely recommend any friend or family member to purchase their car from Kyle.

Karissa Evans

"total satisfaction"

I experienced, honesty, integrity, warmness, humor, frankness and , generally, very competent and caring service during my quest to purchase an affordable car. I am more than satisfied with my experience.

"Awesome!"

Great dealership! Jesse Swift was great! He found me the perfect car and the perfect price. If I was to get anther car any time soon I would defiantly go to Jesse.

"Excellent!"

Wonderful experience. They took care of every detail as well as guiding a first time buyer easily through the buying and loan process. I am a forever customer.

"Coming to the rescue"

I walked into the dealership 30 min before closing on a Saturday evening and David stayed with me while all his colleges left for the day. He was very thorough and listened very closely to my needs. He could tell that I was very nervous about buying and worked hard to promote confidence (I am a young woman car shopping alone). David was able to get me approved and met all my expectations while I was at work on Monday so all I had to do was sign and drive. I would definitely recommend him to all friends and family.

"Very Pleasant Experience"

Our sales person, Ben Griffard, couldn't have been better. The finance person, Chuck (don't know that I ever got his last name), was beyond helpful. He went above and beyond what we would have expected to help get a fair deal.

Chuck ?