Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Children
Richard Huelskoetter
4/29/2016

"Spring 2016 Nissan Altima Purchase"

I recently purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Altima from the Suntrup Nissan dealership on S. Lindbergh. I met with Joe, who immediately knew the car I that had researched online, and he quickly had it fully fueled and prepped for a test drive. He was incredibly knowledgeable about not only that particular car and model, but also about other Nissan model options, as well as comparable options of other makes and models in the same class. Joe and the entire team were incredibly helpful, no-pressure, and reassuringly transparent throughout the duration of the financing process. I could not be happier with the car, the deal, the experience, and the continued service that I have received from the entire Suntrup staff. Really took the stigma off the car buying experience for me- great stuff- thanks, guys! #Suntrup #FullRecommendationToAnyone!

Frank Brunais

btwist
4/24/2016

"One happy woman!"

I recently purchased a brand new 2016 Nissan Juke Nismo RS from suntrup. I will tell you that this is the absolute best experience I've had at a dealership. Jake helped me throughout the entire process. He was honest and funny. He made me at ease about purchasing my very first new car. Frank in finance was also a stellar guy! He went to bat for me and made things happen, even though he had to stay late to help me. Everyone at this dealership is sweet and cared about me and my needs. Thank you Jake, frank, and all the awesome people at Suntrup Nissan for making my car buying experience a great one!

Don
4/22/2016

"Thanks!!"

Katie was very helpful and great to work with on my lease of a Nissan Rogue! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Love the new car, thanks Katie!!

brutis02
4/22/2016

"Nissan Versa 2015"

Kelly Roussin was my sales person & she was awesome. She worked so hard to get me what I was looking for. The Nissan versa is perfect for me & my needs. Great on gas mileage & now I can take my three grandsons anywhere they want, Such a reliable a dependable car. I love the Suntrup family they make sure their customers are taken care & that is just Kelly did. Such a great experience which I just sent my daughter to buy a car from Kelly too. She & the finance team do a great job working together to accommodate your needs. I always tells people to go to Suntrup. I will keep doing those referrals. Kelly is the bomb. Rita Toscano 314-359-1895

Jamie
4/20/2016

"Great experience! "

I recently purchased a new Altima from Jake at Suntrup Nissan and my experience was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. I felt like a valued customer while there and everyone I came in contact with was great. Jake delivered the highest level of customer service, he delivered on price, and gave me a rental car to use until my new car arrived. I couldn't be happier with my Altima and the service I received!

FrJosefvonKlarr
4/20/2016

"Finest experience"

I was pleased to meet Kelly and Kumar. It was my choice to purchase a Hyundai sport utility vehicle, a small one. We discovered a 2015 with under 10,000 miles. Although it was not my first choice in color it was too good of a deal to not take advantage of. My uncle worked for Fird for 40 years and this was the first vehicle I ever purchased that was not a Ford. They helped me get insurance in place and allowed me to add leather interior, heated seats and running boards to assist me in getting in and out as I have a bad back. The experience was quite pleasant from start to finish and I would highly recommend Kelly and Kumar for anyone in the market for a vehicle. They were honest, patient and kind. My son will be getting a car in the near future and Kelly will be earning our business then as well.

Kumar

Nadams97
4/18/2016

"So happy!!"

Kelly went out of her way to help me fina the perfect car. She went beyond the normal sales persons job to find what was best. I will definitely recommend working with her to find the perfect to any and everyone!

Fally_98
4/18/2016

"New 2016 Maxima"

Dan Linton was an awesome sales guy to work with. He was very easy to work with and I never felt pressured in the entire process. He went the extra mile to make sure I got a great deal and made the whole car buying process a very easy one. In fact, everyone that I came into contact with at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership for future car purchases.

KBehr
4/16/2016

"My new 2016 Murano"

I've always dreaded buying a new car because in my past purchases I've felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle that I ultimately would regret and be disappointed in for the next 6 years. Until now!! I just bought a 2016 Murano from Suntrup Nissan. My Sales Associate, Amanda Wilkerson made my most recent purchase smooth and painless. She was polite, respectful, upfront and took the time to answer all my question with detail. I feel like she really fought to get me into the car that I wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and I am very happy with my Murano!

Fushion
4/14/2016

"Quick, friendly service that went the extra mile!"

Our service was excellant! Called about the vehicle after seeing on- lone. Kelly had vehicle cleaned and pulled out front when we arrive. All financing was complete except signing our names. Very fast delivery upon purchasing. Helpful with all questions and needs!

Reviews of Frank  Brunais