Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

spayne519
5/08/2015

"Even the small things like my Temp Tag!"

I came into looking for a car with a lot of "Baggage" I filed for chapter 7 at age 25 and hadn't built any credit since then in my mind things were looking bleak all the other dealers laughed at me (literally) or would try to put me in a high mileage vehicle that was in terrible condition basically setting me up to fail...but when I walked in I told Frank and Jesse my about all my baggage they didn't snicker..they didn't treat my like a Bankrupt disease they listen to my criteria and needs and gave me fair and honest answers at the same time treating me no different then maybe mr.728 credit score sitting in another chair...They actually did only what I could dream of got me in a Brand New car within my needs not to mention an understandable and non appalling interest rate ...They knew they were losing money by helping me and giving me that chance but they never said it they just cared about getting me in a vehicle that made me happy and would help me in the long run! They even found my favorite color for me! Due to the nature of my situation most of the magic was required of Frank the finance mngr he had to do most the hard work and what he did I owe personal debt I swear but the part that was most enduring ....was Jesse he stuck it out with us doing no matter.. just the little things that meant he was willing to stay involved with my car buying experience. ..he even climbed a rock hill to get the car out of the lot and even though we didn't "utilize his talents" on the sales side he hung in there keeping us in the loop he stayed personal to us..most importantly reassured that they GOT THIS I would leave happy! He stayed there all the way down to putting my Temp Tag on it meant a lot that's true customer service! I will be a customer for life because of these two!

Altima

"Easy to deal with"

Nathan was very knowledgeable on the car that we purchased from Suntrup. He was very professional and didn't waste my time. Thanks for making this a pleasurable experience.

Shayshay

"Great time"

My friend and I bought 2 vehicles from Bobby Webber here at Suntrup Nissan. We had the best time even though my friend had to take all day,, I bought my new Sentra in less then 1 hour.. If you are looking to get a good vehicle at a great price and have fun go out and see Bobby Webber at Suntrup Nissan

kway95
5/08/2015

"Quick replacement for my totaled car"

The people are helpful and they will help you get the car you want for a good price! They helped me replace my totaled car with a newer and better one!

Cnguyen44

"Best place to go! "

I'm a difficult person when it comes to buying anything. I have gone to many other places to look at cars and I hate getting harassed and pressured to the point where I don't even come back. When I came to Nissan suntrup I was told to ask for Jesse. He helped me so much! For someone to sit there and not nag me or pressure me to buy a car right then and there was kinda nice. Im so happy with my purchase, I'm happy that I had someone who helped me even though I took forever ( months) on what kinda car I wanted. He seriously is probably the best sales man ever! I say go to Jesse when you need help! He is awsome! He knows what he's talking about! He knows what he's doing!!! I'm so happy with my 2015 Nissan Atilma! Thank you so much Nissan suntrup!

MlSoifer
5/06/2015

"Great service!"

What a team! I walked into Suntrup to test drive the Rogue and walked away with everything I wanted and more. Everyone there was incredibly helpful, courteous, and eager to please. I have never had a dealership work so hard to find me exactly what I wanted. Thanks for everything!

Dan Murray

mester
5/05/2015

"Second purchase at Suntrup Nissan"

Katie Eason helped me with the purchase of my new Nissan Altima. She was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The whole experience was quick and painless!!

Joshua

"Very Impressed!"

While I have purchased from Suntrup before, I purchased from the Wentzville location. After not having a great experience there, I thought I would try the south county location. I always hear Craig Suntrup on the radio talking about how he "builds relationships". With that being said, I wanted to know if it was true. I worked with Nathan, who called me less than two minutes after I sent in my Internet inquiry. We worked out a deal on a 2015 Nissan Altima. Nathan is excellent to work with. No pressure at all. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks Suntrup of South County for making me believe again. By the way, I live 56 miles from this location. That should tell anyone that I meant business to drive that far, and my time was not wasted! Thanks again!

JoVer50

"Katie is wonderful"

Amazing expierence as always !! I had previously purchased a Nissan Murano from her. She gave me a call to wish me a happy anniversary and informed me the new 2015 Muranos were on the market. I wasn't really looking to upgrade but when she showed it I fell in love. Katie has helped myself and my family with all of our new car purchases and has never failed to take care of us. Thank you for going above and beyond, I'll see you soon!

Jb65

"Great service"

Great service. Professional salesman. Have used this dealership for last three cars .sales dept very knowledgable and willing to accommodate the customer. Appreciate their sincerity.

Reviews of Katie Eason