Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Children
Alicia P
3/30/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

I've bought from a few different dealerships in the past, but none have been as easy and quick as Suntrup Nissan Pre-Owned. I went in with low expectations of leaving with a car, but Kelly worked her magic and I was able to get a beautiful new (to me) Altima. She was so friendly and made this car buying experience the best yet! I will return to her in the future when I'm ready to buy again. :)

my2gurlz
3/30/2016

"She got me in and out"

I just want to say thank you Kelly Roussin for all your help.....she sat me down went over a few things next thing you know I was leaving with a 2014 Altima .....I am a hard working single parent and I needed this....thank you thank you sooooo much.

Mark18152

"Good experience"

The dealership provided a quality product at a reasonable price with little to no negotiation required . The dealership also provided a good price for the trade-in value of my used vehicle .

john329
3/29/2016

"MY 4TH CAR FROM SUNTRUP!!"

A few years back, my family was forced to file bankruptcy. We started getting flyers from car dealers to re-establish our credit. We had already bought a car from Suntrup, so my wife called to see if they could help us. I am SO glad that Kelly Roussin was on the other end of that call! She knew our situation and found us the perfect car, Fast forward to a few weeks ago...we were in need of a replacement vehicle, so, my wife called Kelly. Once again, she went the extra mile to find us the right car, our 4th from the Suntrup family. I hope Kelly is still with them when we need our next car! I am very happy with my Nissan Sentra!!

jmezinstlu

"EXCELLENT SALES "

My husband and I just lost one of our vehicles...of course, it was the one that was paid off! We still owed quite a bit on the other car. Kelly Roussin got us that car, so I gave her a call. We couldn't afford ANOTHER payment, but if we could trade in the remaining car and get two for around the same payment, we could make it work. I think she should change her name to Annie Sullivan, because she truly is A MIRACLE WORKER!!! I LOVE my new Nissan Versa Note!!

Julie_1234
3/28/2016

"New Nissan Rogue "

I absolutely love my new Nissan Rogue. The staff was friendly and very informative throughout my car shopping experience. I would definitely recommend Suntrup Nissan to friends and family.

Amber Hoxworth
3/27/2016

"Paticience of an Saint!"

Dan Linton is a Hall of Famer in car sales as far as I am concerned. I am not difficult by any means; I know what I want and want what I want. He listened, he was genuinely helpful and went the distance to make sure I was completely satisfied without ever batting an eye or making me feel like I was asking for a Porche on a Pinto budget. Very good time working with him. Thank you Dan with all my heart!!! Sincerely, Amber Hoxworth and Tim Brown

Clestin
3/27/2016

"Extremely satisfied."

Kelly Roussin did everything she was able to in order to ensure that I left with a car that I was happy with. She made sure that I was able to get the lowest payments possible and the best deal available. I would recommend her to anyone that needed to find a vehicle, she knows what she is doing. Plus she was very friendly.

Ariel Fleming
3/25/2016

"Awesome Sales Team"

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle through Suntrup Nissan of South County, our experience was excellent! We are not people want feel pressured into making a deal and they never made us feel that way. They allowed us to look around and see what vehicles we were interested in, listened and understood what we wanted and how they could find something to fit our financial needs. They really work with you and make sure you are satisfied. We got a great deal that I am sure we could not have gotten anywhere else. The entire staff was attentive and personable. Kelly was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and answered any questions we had with no hesitation and much honesty. This was the best car sales experience I have ever had and we love our new car!!! I have recommended a few friends to this dealership as I am sure they can experience that same satisfaction. Rarely do you find care dealerships that live up to their name but at Suntrup they exceed their great reputation. In the future we will definitely be returning customers for our next vehicle. Thanks Suntrup!!!!

dori hudson
3/24/2016

"Dave could not have been nicer and saved me money"

I came in to have a recall fix and had my check engine light on. They checked it and discovered that I needed a new gas cap, which I mostly paid for with my rewards points. Another mechanic had told me that I had a leak somewhere in the fuel system and it would likely cost $500 to find it. I always go to Dave when I come to the service center. He seems like he likes his job and is always friendly and helpful and always tries to get me the best deal.

davw reimer