Suntrup Nissan of South County

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Suntrup Nissan of South County

Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

amyrt123
10/08/2014

"Great Experience!!"

I bought my car on Saturday, October 4th. Katie Eason made my experience great. It only took a few hours to figure out what I was looking for and purchase my car. Katie did not hassle me at all which I greatly appreciate. I recommend her and Suntrup 100%.

mike.glader
10/07/2014

"Great experience!"

I was fairly non-committal on specifics I was looking for in a car (didn't really have preferences on color, amenities, etc...) other than I was looking at a Sentra and yet Katie Eason was able to come up with a car that I absolutely fell in love with. Everyone was extremely friendly and this was easily the most pain-free car buying experience I've had.

MsGlam82
9/28/2014

"Simply put, these are GREAT PEOPLE!"

This is my second car purchase from Suntrup Nissan. It never fails, this car buying experience is ALWAYS a pleasure. This time I was able to meet a wonderful young sales lady and I happened to be her first sale. Katie Eason was not only personaable and professional but extremely polite and energetic! The entire staff was very helpful including Linzie, Jesse and Kyle and I enjoyed EVERY minute! Suntrup Nissan provides not only great vehicle but an exceptional customer experience whether it's the sales or service department and for this I'll continue to be a proud owner of a Nissan but only if it's purchased at SUNTRUP!

gazaway01
9/25/2014

"Excellent Customer Service at the Service Department"

I want to Thank David Bible for going above and beyond his job to provide me with excellent customer serive. I am a single mom and needed to have my Kia serviced. From hello, David did an excellent job explaining the details of the service I needed to have completed on my car and the reason for the service. He answered all my questions without making me feel like an idiot. I brought my car in and the service was completed and I now have a contact person that I feel 100% confident in. Thank you KIA for hiring such an awesome employee! I would absolutley bring my car back to David for service and refer KIA to my friends and family.

David Bible

Bennie Burrell
9/18/2014

"Kelly was great!"

I am a disabled veteran and I needed a good car that I could afford on my fixed income. Kelly helped me find the perfect car, a Nissan Rogue. My caregiver drive me and they even towed my trade in to the dealership. They treated me great. I would recommend Kelly to anyone...even if you think no one else can help, she can!

Websterstudent
9/10/2014

"I bought a Toyota Solara"

I am an exchange student at Webster University. I go to many dealerships before Suntrup. I look on internet and call about car. Kelly call me back and is very nice and helpful. Altima I call about is too much money. Kelly find me a Toyota Solara that is good deal. I am very happy with good car from good place from nice person. Thank you.

hturner1
9/08/2014

"Great experience!"

Kelly was very friendly and personal. She helped me find what I was looking for and helped me get it! She went out of her way to make sure I left with something and was very professional the whole time. I would definitely recommend Suntrup to anyone!

david.wagner
9/06/2014

"New Altima purchase"

We drive alot so need a comfortable ride. We traded in a Buick Lucerne for the Nissan Altima. The ride is comparable but the fuel economy is 10 mpg's greater in the Altima. Nathan did a great job in picking out a car that suited our needs and was able to pay off our Buick and keep our payments close to where we wanted them.

efry15
8/30/2014

"Very Professional and friendly. Helped out a lot!"

Very professional and friendly. Kelly helped out a major on working with us and finding us a good deal. I would recommend the dealership to many more.

Kray414
8/20/2014

"Changed Our Minds About The Dealership"

Steve was great. We had previous bad experiences with this family of dealerships but Steve turned that around! He spent hours with us (in extreme heat) to make sure we got the right car for the right price. He was courteous and even gave us refreshments while we waited on financing. Steve is an ASSET to this company. His card has been passed to other family members in the market for a car.

Reviews of Katie Eason