Suntrup Nissan of South County

Suntrup Nissan of South County

Call
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Saturday Closed

JenniMay87
5/27/2014

"Great Experience"

My experience with Elvir Kulovic at Suntrup Nissan was one of my best experiences when buying a vehicle. He listed my wants and needs then found the best match for me. I drove a total of 4 vehicles and bought the very first one I drove. He delivered what I wanted. I will definitely recommend Elvir and Suntrup Nissan to all of my friends and family. Thank you so much.

Suntrup Nissan of South County responded to this review

June 17, 2014

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your car.

jabt
5/19/2014

"The best car buying experience we have ever had!!!"

Kelly was awesome!!! She asked the right questions, listened to everything we wanted and everything we didn't. We have always been Chevy/GM vehicle owners and were unsure about purchasing anything else. Kelly gave us great info to compare makes and models. She didn't waste our time looking at vehicles we were not interested or ones over our budget. We left the dealership after test driving a couple Nissan to continue our search, but at the end of the day came back to Kelly. We now own our first non-GM product, a Nissan. After only ONE day of ownership, I got the chance to recommended Kelly to a co-worker who was considering a Nissan. Thanks for a GREAT experience!!

Windborne_5
5/16/2014

"Oil Change Challenge"

Suntrup is very convenient to where I now live but I have heard and read many unflattering reviews about Suntrup. Consequently, I have tried to avoid purchasing service there because of that reputation. However, I didn't want to take my Nissan 350Z all the way back to it's point of sale in St. Charles each time for service. So, I took it to Suntrup this evening for an oil change and I was definitely not an easy customer as I do not trust dealerships. I was open about my concerns but everyone I encountered was gracious. Once the car was ready, I asked them to prove that they actually changed the filter and didn't just drain and replace the oil. I was expecting push back at my challenge. None. Zero. They very graciously put my car back on the rack, lifted it, opened the lower engine cover, and showed me the new filter as well as the old one. OK, Suntrup, you've got me. Thanks.

I don't remember any service department associates names.

Suntrup Nissan of South County responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your honesty and are so happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again for your next service appointment. Sincerely, Missy Knight

1960Mark
5/15/2014

"Surprise ending"

I went in to look at a Versa. When I entered, no one talked to me. After a bit, a lady asked me if I was waiting for my car to be repaired. I told her no, and she directed me to Tom.. We got along well and took a number of test drives. I didn't like the Versa and was about to leave when he brought in the sales manager and surprise! they found a 2013 Sentra. That was the car I ended up buying. The next day I went back with my wife to sign any more papers needed and to pick up the car. This was a Saturday and we had another appointment. The dealership was quite slow. At their encouragement, we rewrote the loan deal and that slowed us further. Although we were there for nearly 3 hours, we left feeling rushed and with a few unanswered questions. The car however is quite nice.

sales manager, finance manager

Crossgate
5/13/2014

"Sales staff"

Dan and Kyle were very helpful and they were diligent about returning calls and answering questions. We would recommend them to other potential customers. All other sales staff in the showroom were always courteous,

Borden
5/12/2014

"Extremely happy!"

I had been to a dealership down the street where I was not even offered a test drive on a car that I had specifically asked about. I left there and came to Suntrup where Terry was busy helping three or four customers at the same time. He would have to walk away from time to time, but he always came back, and he finally asked if I wanted to take a test drive. He was very personable, patient, efficient and was even excited for me when I was ready to drive away in my new car. Terry is the reason I will be coming back here for future cars as well as referring family and friends.

Debrx39
5/10/2014

"Wanted new nissan"

I have purchased several altimas was wanting to purchase new one and trade old one in, at first they were all nice then I used truecar and they seemed upset I was interested in a car which was new but had 600 miles on it but they wouldn't budge on price, wouldn't give me more for my car to make my payments lower, the guy in finance was rude when I said the sign above said 5000 over Kelly blue book, and I said you guys need to come down cause the car had 600 miles on it he said oh that doesn't hurt anything but I said if I am buying a new car it should only have a few miles on it. After I said I need to be at 25000 to finance which would of been 1600 more they said we can throw in some all weather mats, I don't think so, I have friends that are in the business and have been for 25 years and own honda dealerships they told me there in hold backs and incentives and 1600 was nothing, but I guess I will buy a different type of vehicle, I love my altima which has everything but guess I will go elsewhere.

GarthAlgar
5/09/2014

"Highly Recommend"

Terry was a huge help. My wife and I spent all day going from dealership to dealership and this was our last stop of the day. Terry was very matter of fact and didn't push too hard. We are very satisfied with our car and the price we paid.

cricket99
5/07/2014

"Great sales contact"

Our sales gal was very willing and helpful, able to accommodate and meet or exceed our needs and desires. We really like our new wheels. Thanks, Kelly!

PeterAppelbaum
5/07/2014

"A very happy customer"

Wow, what a positive buying experience! I was initially interested in the Nissan Frontier, but when I looked it over at the dealership, I realized that it really did not meet my needs for towing and hauling. The sales person was unfazed when I suddenly expressed interest in the Titan. He helped me work through what my true requirements were and how the larger truck fulfilled them. The test drive went great. I was amazed how the Titan drove like a much smaller truck (compared with other full-sized pickups I had driven.) The sales person went into great detail explaining the features of the Titan. The dealership did not have the exact model that interested me (SV King cab 4x4), so I looked at a fully-loaded model. It was a bit too pricey for me and I did not need all of the bells and whistles, so I kind of left disappointed. But the next day, I received a personal email from the sales manager and a follow up call from the sales person. They invited me back and promised to find the exact truck that fit my wishes. And they delivered on that promise. The purchase went without a hitch because I brought in the certificate from truecar.com. This is only my second new vehicle purchase and it could not have gone smoother. I will definitely be going back to Suntrup Nissan for my next vehicle. That may be a while, because I keep my vehicles for a long time. But I would recommend the dealership to any of my friends and acquaintances who are looking for a positive car or truck buying experience.

Reviews of Katie Eason