Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

• Children
jp
5/04/2016

"Car Buying Experience"

Nathan was a great person to deal with. Because of Nathan's hard work, I was able to get the car with the options and the price that I felt was fair. This is my second time buying a car from SUNTRUP. Because of Nathan's ability to accommodate me made this a great buying experience again.

jjones31489
5/04/2016

"Very Pleased"

I recently leased a 2016 Nissan Maxima and Staphen Mason provided excellent customer service. This was the best experience I've ever had at a dealer. The process was fast and exciting. I will definitely recommend future car buyers to Staphen. Thanks Staphen for being patient and undersanding. You Rock!!!!

Barbie2016
5/02/2016

"Friendly, Professional and willing to negotiate "

I had a great experience today at Suntrup Nissan, Dan Linton was very friendly and did everything possible to give me a deal I was comfortable with!!! Then Frank Brunais set me up with the best bumper to bumper warranty and financing for my brand new car!!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful car buying experience ??

Amir

"Polite staff"

I recently purchased a brand new 2016 Nissan Rogue AWD SV from Suntrup. I can tell you that this is the best experience I‘ve ever had at a dealership. I am very pleased with my Purchase. In addition, staff here were knowledgeable, patient, courteous and understanding of what I wanted and went the extra mile to assist me. Nathan helped me throughout the entire process. He was a polite expert sales consultant and made me at ease about purchasing my first new car. Frank in finance was also a friendly and patient guy. I have been to two other dealerships in St. Louis and one in Wood river , Illinois before going to Suntrup. Although their price is reasonable, but their great behavior makes the big differences. However, there was not enough and good refreshments in Suntrup. In general, it was my pleasure to have a deal with Suntrup and I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for a good dealership.

Bigred1136

"Very Pleased"

I recently leased a Nissan Rogue with the help of the lovely Katie Eason. My experience was easy and enjoyable. Katie was very helpful and I believe she got me the best deal. Highly recommended!

dylan21

"Excellent customer service."

Upon arrival, I was immediately greeted by a customer service representative. After describing the reason for my visit, I was then introduced to Katie Eason. Katie did an excellent job of ensuring my needs were met throughout the visit. She went above and beyond in finding me a vehicle and making sure all questions were answered before leaving the dealership. I had a great experience and would highly recommend for anyone interested in a Nissan vehicle. Thanks for the help!

jlieb74

"New Nissan Rogue"

Friendly place and Nate/Joe were very nice and helpful. Only negative thing I can think of is the long wait between negotiations. Overall, I would give it 4.5 stars.

Tehran B
5/01/2016

"Went a few extra miles..."

Staphen is a phenomenal employee and he truly went above and beyond in providing me an excellent customer service experience. I went to Suntrup Nissan and left with a Volkswagen, much more to my liking. Staphen put all of my needs first and made sure that I was well taken care of. He ensured that my new purchase was delivered in pristine condition and I even caught him shining the tires and wheels himself. I appreciated all of his help. I will definitely recommend him to future car buyers. He truly is a gem to the Suntrup family.

Richard Huelskoetter
4/29/2016

"Spring 2016 Nissan Altima Pre-Owned Purchase"

I recently purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Altima from the Suntrup Nissan dealership team on S. Lindbergh in South St. Louis County. I met with Joe, who immediately knew the car I that had researched online, and he quickly had it fully fueled and prepped for a test drive. He was incredibly knowledgeable about not only that particular car and model, but also about other Nissan models, as well as comparable options of other makes and models in the same class. Joe and the entire team were incredibly helpful, no-pressure, and reassuringly transparent throughout the duration of the financing process. I could not have been happier with the car, the deal, the experience, and the continued service that I have received from the entire Suntrup staff. Really took the stigma off the car buying experience for me- great stuff- thanks, guys! #Suntrup #FullRecommendationToAnyone!

Frank Brunais

btwist
4/24/2016

"One happy woman!"

I recently purchased a brand new 2016 Nissan Juke Nismo RS from suntrup. I will tell you that this is the absolute best experience I've had at a dealership. Jake helped me throughout the entire process. He was honest and funny. He made me at ease about purchasing my very first new car. Frank in finance was also a stellar guy! He went to bat for me and made things happen, even though he had to stay late to help me. Everyone at this dealership is sweet and cared about me and my needs. Thank you Jake, frank, and all the awesome people at Suntrup Nissan for making my car buying experience a great one!

Reviews of Staphen Mason