Suntrup Nissan of South County

Dan Linton

Katie Eason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Katie Eason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Joe Dawidouski, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Joe Dawidouski

June 21, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Amanda

My experience was over the top. I received honest and reliable service and was never scammed. Dan was straightforward with me and took many hours working with me to make sure I had the best possible deal I could get. I called me fiancé on the way home from the dealership and said he needed to look into trading his car in. I was beyond happy with my experience and would without a doubt recommend Dan at Suntrup Nissan to anyone.

Dan Linton

June 19, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- kmcanally

There are not enough words to describe the wonderful experence the sales consultant, Stacey Tijerina made buying my "new" used car. Going to a car dealership without a "male" figure with can be a painful experience. However, Stacey made things easy to understand, listened to what I was looking for and my overall price point.

Stacey Tijerina

June 19, 2017

"2017 armada platinum"

- Armadaguy

Staphen and Nathan worked really hard to get me the car I wanted at a deal I was comfortable with. I would deal with these guys again in the future Kudos guys!!!!

Staphen Mason