Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

Minimomx2

"Happy,Happy,Happy"

3 years ago I wanted a Nissan Juke but couldn't afford it. Well I went and looked again and with Justin Bruckers help I drove off in a great car. He was great to work with he never acted like I was just a dumb Woman not worth his time and he gave me very helpful information and helped me make the right choice for me. I was a little upside down in my trade but he got me a good deal with a great interest rate. I will recommend him to anyone that asks.

Larissa 2148

"awes9me"

I had a great experience @ Nissan! I am completely satisfied with the service I received! My salesman was very helpful in finding the car for me! I would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone!

lolajoan
5/15/2015

"The most perfect treatment ever!"

I have had my share of "typical car salesmen" experiences. I grew up with my dad being in the industry. That being said, I have always felt timid walking into dealerships not knowing what to expect. This experience was absolutely amazing. Joe was extremely helpful and very patient with me while trying to pick the perfect car. He asked what was important to me and he listened to what I wanted. His down to earth, non sales-pitched attitude was exactly what I needed. One of the best parts of my experience was that the dealership did anything they could to support him with anything that I needed. Kyle in the Finance department couldn't have been better! He was very kind, and I did not feel pressure at all. I was very happy with every decision that I made and I was ecstatic pulling out of the parking lot in my new Altima. Most importantly. In the weeks after, any question I have had I have been able to call one of them directly and have gotten a quick answer. THANKS GUYS!!!

Brett

ChurchLadyMom
5/15/2015

"They won the womans Choice award for a reason."

This Nissan Murano is the 2nd one that I purchased from Suntrup Nissan, and Russ Little. The dealership is great, and Russ is fantastic. It's a little bit of a drive from North County to get there, but the service is so much better than the closer Nissan dealer, that the drive is well worth it.

J&KHarvey

"New rogue"

My husband Kenneth and I Jodi Harvey Walked in to Suntrup Nissan and Bobby Webber helped us. He was great from the first hand shake to the last hand shake. Thank you Bobby Webber and Suntrup the New Rogue is great

Happy camper
5/14/2015

"Mike is awesome,"

From the start mike Isom was professional, knowledgable and friendly! He made sure we got the best deal and the perfect car, finance manager made the whole process complete. Thanks again for my dream car!!

spayne519
5/08/2015

"Even the small things like my Temp Tag!"

I came into looking for a car with a lot of "Baggage" I filed for chapter 7 at age 25 and hadn't built any credit since then in my mind things were looking bleak all the other dealers laughed at me (literally) or would try to put me in a high mileage vehicle that was in terrible condition basically setting me up to fail...but when I walked in I told Frank and Jesse my about all my baggage they didn't snicker..they didn't treat my like a Bankrupt disease they listen to my criteria and needs and gave me fair and honest answers at the same time treating me no different then maybe mr.728 credit score sitting in another chair...They actually did only what I could dream of got me in a Brand New car within my needs not to mention an understandable and non appalling interest rate ...They knew they were losing money by helping me and giving me that chance but they never said it they just cared about getting me in a vehicle that made me happy and would help me in the long run! They even found my favorite color for me! Due to the nature of my situation most of the magic was required of Frank the finance mngr he had to do most the hard work and what he did I owe personal debt I swear but the part that was most enduring ....was Jesse he stuck it out with us doing no matter.. just the little things that meant he was willing to stay involved with my car buying experience. ..he even climbed a rock hill to get the car out of the lot and even though we didn't "utilize his talents" on the sales side he hung in there keeping us in the loop he stayed personal to us..most importantly reassured that they GOT THIS I would leave happy! He stayed there all the way down to putting my Temp Tag on it meant a lot that's true customer service! I will be a customer for life because of these two!

Altima

"Easy to deal with"

Nathan was very knowledgeable on the car that we purchased from Suntrup. He was very professional and didn't waste my time. Thanks for making this a pleasurable experience.

Shayshay

"Great time"

My friend and I bought 2 vehicles from Bobby Webber here at Suntrup Nissan. We had the best time even though my friend had to take all day,, I bought my new Sentra in less then 1 hour.. If you are looking to get a good vehicle at a great price and have fun go out and see Bobby Webber at Suntrup Nissan

kway95
5/08/2015

"Quick replacement for my totaled car"

The people are helpful and they will help you get the car you want for a good price! They helped me replace my totaled car with a newer and better one!

Reviews of Katie Eason