Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Children
Stacy Hatzigeorgiou
3/15/2016

"Kelly Roussin made my experience amazing!!!!"

I was in the market for a Nissan Rogue. I was lured by other dealerships who proved to be untruthful. It became a very stressful situation. Kelly at Suntrup made my experience stress free!!! I received a new 2016 Nissan Rogue and I couldn't be happier. She hit everything on my punch list and then some. She took care of anything every step of the way. I will return to Kelly for my car buying in the future. She was truly a life saver for me. LOVE my new car!! Your awesome Kelly!!

Steve867

"Experience "

The experience was positive. Asif did an outstanding job. I ask questions and expressed what I was looking for and he delivered. The answere's that he didn't know he found out the answere. Asif represented Suntrup dealer with polite curtious service. I recommend Asif and Suntrup for your next new vehicle.

VersaNote
3/14/2016

"Easiest car purchase I have ever had"

Amanda got me the deal I was after without all the haggling and in a short amount of time. Got more than I was expecting, which is always a good thing.

Kids car

"Kelly is awesome!"

Kelly helped me with my car purchase from start to finish. She is everything you need in a sales person. Even with tough credit! I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase.

neicy737

"My First new Car!"

I was shopping for my first newer car and it was looking like it was not going to happen. Im young and no credit! My Mother had just purchased a brand new Altima from Suntrup Nissan and told me we should go talk to Kelly. Right after my Mom emailed Kelly, She called! We discussed what I was looking for and budget. The next day I was in the dealer with her going over options that fit my budget with Kelly and my Mom by my side we decided on a Nissan Note with just a few thousand miles on it. She even took my old Mercedes which helped with my down payment. I live in Columbia now while Im in school, but will always make the Drive to see Kelly. And I have a killer Warranty so I have very little to worry about.

Michelle in finance

neicy737
3/14/2016

"Kelly Roussin was amazing!"

Back in November I purchased a 2015 from Suntrup nissan south county. Kelly was great. I'm a very picky car buyer always have been. I let Kelly know this up front. She laughed and said we have cars for people like you. I gave her the list of things I hate on cars and we came up with a brand new Altima with everything I wanted except one thing which she made she to get me by the end of the deal. Paid a good price and she worked HARD on the Financing with Kuma. Needless to say I will always think of Kelly at Suntrup Nissan south County when Im looking to Purchase my next Car. As a women Im not a fan of a male sales person who thinks he knows what I want and need. Kelly made it easy so I did not have to tell some guy to get lost. Kelly your the best! Eunice Bala

My Boy Kumar!!!!!!!!!

Rfalls12

"The best experience "

Kelly was by far the best sales person I've ever dealt with! She was down to earth and kept me up to date with everything. I would recommend her to anyone!

tfalls92

"Awesome service "

Kelly is awesome, she's very friendly, she kept us updated on everything that was going on! She was also very talkative with us answered any questions we had I would definitely recommend her !

Shalbakken
3/13/2016

"Nissan + Suntrup + Kelly + my new Altima = WINNING"

I was in the market for a new Nissan Altima for nearly 2 yrs. I knew I was going to buy from Suntrup for a variety of reasons, but it's always the salesperson that can make or break a sale. Kelly has an arsenal of traits that move you through the sale process, at my speed, to ensure that my new purchase would later drive me to want to share what an amazing experience I had with her professionalism. She is thorough and has always been there for me even after the sale. I am not sure how she does it, but she has never made me feel like I needed to take a number and sit down.

Shalbakken
3/13/2016

"Loving my Xterra and my experience with Kelly at Suntrup"

My husband bought an Nissan Altima from Suntrup just one week before I bought my Nissan Xterra. Was I ready to buy a new SUV just one week after my husband bought his? NO! I had 5 reasons why I couldn't. Kelly Roussin took my list and carefully went over my reasoning, and showed me how affordable my new Nissan Xterra was going to be. I am a very frugal person by nature, and Kelly took the time to help me take my new SUV home. Thanks Kelly for calibrating with my needs, and you have a customer for life. Ron and I are very happy with our new Nissans.

Reviews of Kelly Roussin