Read Reviews Suntrup Nissan of South County

Michael MeyerPre-Owned Sales Consultant13 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Suntrup Nissan of South County

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Suntrup Nissan of South County has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road.

What makes us different?
We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers!

We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal.

We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

Our Location

Customer100
5/2/2014 12:51:58 PM

Bobby WebberBobby Webber

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

This was the best experience We have ever had at a dealership Bobby was very professional at the same time made us feel appreciated! We will be back to Suntrup Nissan for are next vehicle!!!

"Great job"

MariaDuffy
5/1/2014 5:50:37 PM

Jesse SwiftJesse Swift

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

I am one of the most inpatient car shoppers on the planet. I walked in as the dealership opened at 9:00am and gave Jesse untill 11:30am to make the deal happen or I was heading off to work. Also, I ask lots of questions and all questions were answered and not viewed as too outside the box. The teamwork and willingness to work within my requirements was awesome. The guys I worked with made it happen and were not over-bearing, condesending or pushy (all traits I have left other dealers as a result of). I was happy with the overall experience as well as the atmosphere of the Suntrup Nissan South County Dealership. I will recommend this dealership and Jesse to friends and family that may be in the market for a car in the future. Thanks for a pleasant and speedy car buying experience.

"Happy Customer"

SantannaMoore
4/29/2014 12:18:16 PM

Nathan SchwarzenNathan Schwarzen

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

The staff was very friendly. Nathan Schwarzen got me exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service. If your looking to purchase a vehicle I would recommend Suntrup Nissan of South County. I was one happy women when I left the dealership, and I saw why they won the Women's Choice Award.

"Good experience"

Hauphal
4/28/2014 8:51:25 PM

Nathan SchwarzenNathan Schwarzen

4.4

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

My overall experience was very good. The sales rep was friendly, informative and explained all my options. Only downfall was how long it took but that's to be expected I guess.

"Awesome experience!"

Bgrier1
4/27/2014 12:38:16 PM

Dan LintonDan Linton

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

From us 1st walking in to the final moments of leaving the dealership we felt comfortable, relaxed & welcomed!! Everyone was so polite and nice! Our salesperson Dan was so friendly and efficient! Not a question was left unanswered. I will def be referring everyone I know to this dealership!

"Outstaning Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

tdeclue
4/25/2014 10:05:47 AM

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

I could not in the space that is provided begain to tell you how wonderful and outstaning Kelly Roussin was and is . She treated me like I was guest in her home . She work with me on everyone of my cocerns and needs. She went out of her way to make me happy. But most of all she saw my desire for nice car , not just any car. I know she did not make all it happen by her self, but she believed in me and went to bat for me and when the finance dept came to talk to me I knew she had hand in in it. The staff, all the staff through her input work it out. I was in tears because they cared for me and about me. She is the best thing you got going there. . Thanks Kelly. You are the best. I will be sening people your way. Thank very happy customer. Terence A. DeClue

"First Car!"

sikorar
4/21/2014 8:09:09 PM

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

I was very nervous and to be quite honest doubtful that I would even have a chance to purchase a car. Only being 19 years old and not having an established credit I did not go in with very much hope for myself. Kelly was so helpful. She made me feel like I was going to be able to do something, that she would make it happen for me. She helped me for seven hours and was kind and genuine the whole time. I had a lot of questions and she was willing to answer them all and more. Along with being helpful she was very patient while I called my relatives for input and advice time and time again. She has made herself continuously available to me and willing to help with everything I could ask. I am very lucky to have found someone who truly cares about the quality of her work.

"equinox"

markhard
4/21/2014 4:56:47 PM

Steve RymanSteve Ryman

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

My name is Mark. I came in didn't know what I wanted Steve was very patient with me trying to help me with what fits best for my family and I. After several hours of looking at different types of vehicles from cars trucks and suv. I finally looked at the equinox that steve suggested from the start but the price was out of my range. I finally gave up and was going to different dealership to purchase an equinox that was in my price range. Steve never gave up on me and worked really hard to get it close to my price range. With him not giving up on me and stayed patient with me I figure I try again I ended up purchasing the equinox from steve with had less miles and better warranty which the dealership offers at no extra cost. I'm very happy I met steve and him not giving up on me. He was very helpful and knew what he was talking about on all questions I have asked if he didn't know he found out he never told me anything I wanted to hear or misled me on anything was honest with everything. I would recommend the dealership and steve to all my family and friends

Twitter
"SUV for our growing family"

Josephm2014
4/21/2014 12:55:33 PM

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

Kelly helped us find just the right vehicle for our growing family. We needed a sport utility vehicle and she found one that fit in our budget and was newer than I expected with great features.

"Very good experience"

anotherveryhappycustomer
4/21/2014 11:53:35 AM

Terry  HildebrandtTerry Hildebrandt

My Review Of Suntrup Nissan of South County:

We came into Suntrup not knowing if we could get a vehicle. They worked very hard for us, showed us our choices and gave us real information not false hope and empty promises. We are very pleased without experience and would highly recommend Kelly and Terry to everyone. We were treated with respect and are proud of our new car!

<< Reviews 31-40 | Reviews 51-60 >>