Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard,
St Louis, Missouri 63123
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

• Children
Tanya M
8/13/2016

"Great Experience "

Dan was great. He was thorough. Professional. And customer focused. I would absolutely recommend him. He made the car buying experience effortless. He was very patient and answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns.

william75
8/12/2016

"Good New Car buying experience"

I had a specific vehicle in mind when I visited Suntrup Nissan. Joe was straightforward over the phone and in person. I was able to reach a deal on the purchase price without much trouble and leave with the car I was looking for.

DJR7762
8/10/2016

"Great Experience"

Dealt with Amanda Wilkerson for the car and Kyle Ketcherside on the financing. Best overall car buying experience I have had in a long time. They dealt with me personally and professionally. They didn't waste my time with trying to upsell me on things didn't want. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy. Great group of folks!

Big Daddy
8/10/2016

"Positive sales experience with Amanda Wilkerson"

If you want a positive sales experience contact Amanda Wilkerson at Suntrup Automotive Group. My wife and I had an honest straightforward experience buying our new Armada with her. She is very product knowledgeable and shows you all the operations of the vehicle both on computer and in the car. Five stars all the way.

Mary

"Great Experience"

I must admit, I hate car shopping for new vehicles as I always feel like I will get taken advantage of however, my experience was actually quite pleasant. Joe was knowledgeable, friendly and clearly loves his job. His non-pressure approach and positive attitude is what sold me over the Honda dealership across the street. He took time and showed great patience while explaining and demonstrating features on my new vehicle. Kyle also made my experience easy with the finance side of my purchase. Although I was in the dealership for awhile, the entire process was pain free and I drove away in a Rogue that I love!!

L. Klemp

"Great Experience"

Nate was very helpful and a pleasure to work with! I was extremely picky about my purchase and he was very patient and answered all my questions.

simgayle1
8/09/2016

"Friendly and accomodating personnel."

All personnel were very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Collin answered all of my questions and demonstrated the newest features on my new car. He took his time in these explanations and demonstrations which I very much appreciated. The whole buying process is still very time consuming, but Collin & Brian moved things along in a timely manner and made the paper work understandable and less painless.

Brian Brawley

PZ Wilson
8/08/2016

"Super Lady"

Kelly's genuine care in finding us the right car with the right rate was a rewarding experience. Her personal, professional customer service was by far the best we have ever received while buying a car. She was the only one in the dealership the day we arrived everyone else was at a huge tent sale behind the South County Mall. She helped us while greeting other customers and answering endless phone calls. Every question was answered and her overall knowledge of the car industry was astounding. She is a lovely friendly hard working person with a beautiful smile and we will recommend her highly to both family and friends. Kelly truly is a SUPER WOMAN and working with her was certainly a blessing for us.

Margaret O'Connor
8/08/2016

"Amazing experience!!"

I love Kelly Roussin! My boyfriend and I were in need of a second car (baby on the way) but were sort of nervous because our credit was not too great. From the minute we shook Kelly's hand I felt so comfortable. She was professional, honest and kind! We gave her an idea of what we were looking for and she actually picked out the perfect car herself. She did everything in her power to get us the best deal and respected our needs. I would recommend her to anybody! She is a great person. Go to Kelly!

djones0703
8/07/2016

"IN GREAT HANDS"

WOW, just wow. My expecting fiancee and I were out car hunting this past week. Were prepared to visit multiple dealerships to weight all of our options. Our second stop was Suntrup Nissan. We had saw a vehicle online that we liked here so dropped by to have a look. We were greeted by the wonderful and delightful Kelly Roussin. The car we had hoped to see, was being cleaned at the moment, but Kelly showed us something else that we both fell in love with instantly. She was very patient, and used all of her resources to get us the best possible deal. She is without a doubt an expert in her field, and acually listens to her clients needs. We both felt so easy, and comfortable during the whole process. She was sincere, funny, and very informative while answering all the questions my fiance and I had. She got us approved for a loan with a great interest rate, and no money down.!! I will be back here for my next car, and I will encourage anyone I know to purchase from Suntrup Nissan and ask for Kelly ! Thanks for everything guys! OH and i cant forget to mention the Lady in Finances, I forgot her name MIchelle? any way she was just as great as Kelly, Thanks so much for all of your help guys. We fell so excited about having our first kid now that we have a roomy, safe SUV.

Reviews of Kyle Ketcherside