Suntrup Nissan of South County

Suntrup Nissan of South County

Call
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County Learn More

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

bumsarama
6/22/2014

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FROM THE MOMENT THAT WE ARRIVED!"

My family and I were fortunate to run into Kelly Roussin and her friendly staff at the Suntrup pre-owned vehicle site on South Lindbergh. Kelly was very knowledgeable in regards to her products and attentive to the unique needs of our family. She and the staff at Suntrup provided entertainment, stuffed toys, and hot chocolate to our children while we looked at vehicles. We left the lot with a feeling that we purchased the RIGHT VEHICLE at the RIGHT PRICE with the RIGHT RATE after obtaining the RIGHT TRADE-IN AMOUNT for our previous vehicle. This was all due to the RIGHT SALESPERSON, KELLY!!! We recommend her to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. I have purchased vehicles from various dealerships, but few have provided the level of service which we enjoyed from Kelly. Thank you Kelly!

June 27, 2014

Thank you! We are so happy you had a great experience and hope you are enjoying your new car.

grad3232
6/21/2014

"Grad student who got a great deal"

Buying a car as a graduate student can be a daunting task, especially if you have to do it on your own. I remember going to dealerships hoping that someone would take a chance on guy who was a student and worked part-time. I got that chance with David Trent and the Suntrup Nissan of South County team, who were extremely friendly and helpful during my first time car buying experience. David Trent was very helpful and honest when discussing my options, and the finance team worked diligently to get me approved for a car loan. I definitely recommend Suntrup Nissan of South County, go in and see what they can do for you!

June 27, 2014

Thank you for your review! We hope you are enjoying your new car.

MeanMamaG
6/15/2014

"Excellent customer relations"

Our salesperson was very attentive and helpful and followed through as promised and making sure our questions were answered clearly. Our car was clean and ready to go when we arrived for pick up. Thanks!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your review!

OmarLobato
6/09/2014

"Endorsement - Elvir Kulovic"

It was a great experience worked with Elvir last weekend at Suntrup sale in south county tent. He did the best to have a happy costumer. He looked for a fair price for a great car. I strongly recommend Elvir and Suntrup for future business.

June 16, 2014

Thank you for choosing Suntrup! We appreciate your business.

DHasty01
6/05/2014

"My Favorite Car"

My husband and I have bought several cars from Suntrup over the past 20 years but today's experience was the best one we have had at this dealership. Kelly Roussin was the reason for this experience. Kelly's personality makes you feel comfortable and her knowledge of the product is a definite plus. Today I found and purchased my favorite car and thanks to Kelly, it was a fun and painless experience.

June 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words!

kathybakula
6/05/2014

"Nissan Leaf"

My husband and I were interested in learning about the new all electric cars. Matt Cochran spent time with my husband and took him for a test drive. That got it all started...my husband came home and started to get excited about the possibility and began investigating on the internet. In the meantime, I decided to check it out too. My daughter and I were out for the day and stopped by to take a look. Jesse Swift and his associates all greeted at me at the front door. And yes, they were very warm and friendly! But not in a scary way, they genuinely seemed happy to help us! Jesse was very knowledgeable and taught us all about the car while I was test driving. We were hooked! The rest was just a matter of negotiation for the term and arrangements we wanted. Your finance manager was also great with us. Thank you Suntrup for a great experience, we will return for our next car!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are very excited for you and are so happy you had a great experience.

littledoe36
6/04/2014

"Suntrup Nissan saleman Nathan Schwarzen"

Wow what to say about my new car buying experience with salesmen Nathan Schwarzen. Folks buying a new car can be very overwelming and stressful but this young man is unlike any salesman I have dealt with. Hes real, genuine, helpful and knowledgeable. Of course the car is amazing but a salesman can make or break the entire experience. With Nathan he will truly help you find the car you want and can afford, no bs. Please give him a try I guarantee you'll agree! 636-209-2941

June 17, 2014

Thank you! We are thrilled you had a great experience with Nathan and hope you are enjoying your new car.

shannonfife
6/04/2014

"Purchase of 2014 Nissan Versa"

Tom was great. He listened to what we had to say and what we were interested in and met our expectations. We felt comfortable with him and will recommend his services, and the Suntrup dealership to friends and family in the future. When we are ready to purchase new again we will definitely return.

June 17, 2014

Thank you! We are thrilled you had a great experience with Tom and hope you are enjoying your new car.

ziggybeez

"Grateful"

As a teacher on a limited budget whose last in a long line of used cars suddenly died, I was royally treated by Bobby Weber. He promptly replied to emails I sent, and then answered even more of my inquiries when I visited. I had one weekend in which to replace my vehicle, and he guided me through the process, assuaging my first-time buyer anxiousness. Out of a 1-10 rating, he is given a perfect 10 from me. I have already recommended his specific services to friends inquiring. He made this large purchase (for me) possible.

June 17, 2014

Wow! Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you chose Suntrup and hope you truly enjoy your new car.

gay_christy
6/03/2014

"Whoa!!!"

Outstanding service! Kelly greeted me at the door with a smile from start to end. She made this process so smooth and easy! Her cheerful, warm smile and her knowledge of the vehicles made this experience enjoyable. With Kelly on your staff ** You got yourself a winner! I will highly recommend her to all my friends and family! Thank you!

June 16, 2014

Thank you for your review!

Reviews of Steve Ryman