Suntrup Nissan of South County

Suntrup Nissan of South County
Call
Suntrup Nissan of South County Info
About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Welcome to Suntrup Nissan. We are conveniently located in South County between I-55 and Lemay Ferry Road. What makes us different? We offer a lifetime powertrain warranty to our customers! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have midnight service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.

About Suntrup Nissan of South County

Saturday Closed

Monday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday Closed

"Wonderful Experience"

Kyle helped me find a car and payment plan that fit into my budget. Everything was made very simple and I was given a lot of options. I never felt pressured to make a decision but he worked with me and answered all my questions. Everyone at the dealership was extremely helpful and friendly. They ended up trading for my car with another dealership and they still got the car to me EXTREMELY quickly. I could not have been more satisfied with my first car buying experience and will definitely be back! Thank you!

"car buying experience"

Jesse and Amanda were both courteous and knowledgeable and answered all my questions and made the whole experience less intimidating.both went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable with the vehicle and it's features and both offered their assistance should I need it in the future.

"Warzone2015"

I worked with Bobby Webber and Jesse Swift and they were both very easy going.They both went over deferent trim levels on the Altima so we understood all what we was buying.They showed us what a fun time buying a new vehicle should be like! We will buy from them again.suntrup Nissan and all there employes are great!! Thank you all

"Suntrup"

I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who would like to purchase a vehicle. The customer service is spectacular, the sales associates are very knowledgeable, and they have a fantastic selection of cars to choose from. I got a great car for a great price and I have never been more satisfied with any other dealership. One of the main reasons for this incredible experience is the particular person who assisted me, Kelly Roussin. She is incredibly helpful and guided me through the entire process. I shall continue to be a Suntrup customer and would advise anyone who wants to have the same excellent service and experience to do the same.

"Trucker"

This was the best experience We have ever had at a dealership Bobby was very professional at the same time made us feel appreciated! We will be back to Suntrup Nissan for are next vehicle!!!

Bobby webber

"Great job"

I am one of the most inpatient car shoppers on the planet. I walked in as the dealership opened at 9:00am and gave Jesse untill 11:30am to make the deal happen or I was heading off to work. Also, I ask lots of questions and all questions were answered and not viewed as too outside the box. The teamwork and willingness to work within my requirements was awesome. The guys I worked with made it happen and were not over-bearing, condesending or pushy (all traits I have left other dealers as a result of). I was happy with the overall experience as well as the atmosphere of the Suntrup Nissan South County Dealership. I will recommend this dealership and Jesse to friends and family that may be in the market for a car in the future. Thanks for a pleasant and speedy car buying experience.

"Happy Customer"

The staff was very friendly. Nathan Schwarzen got me exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service. If your looking to purchase a vehicle I would recommend Suntrup Nissan of South County. I was one happy women when I left the dealership, and I saw why they won the Women's Choice Award.

"Good experience"

My overall experience was very good. The sales rep was friendly, informative and explained all my options. Only downfall was how long it took but that's to be expected I guess.

"Awesome experience! "

From us 1st walking in to the final moments of leaving the dealership we felt comfortable, relaxed & welcomed!! Everyone was so polite and nice! Our salesperson Dan was so friendly and efficient! Not a question was left unanswered. I will def be referring everyone I know to this dealership!

"Outstaning Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I could not in the space that is provided begain to tell you how wonderful and outstaning Kelly Roussin was and is . She treated me like I was guest in her home . She work with me on everyone of my cocerns and needs. She went out of her way to make me happy. But most of all she saw my desire for nice car , not just any car. I know she did not make all it happen by her self, but she believed in me and went to bat for me and when the finance dept came to talk to me I knew she had hand in in it. The staff, all the staff through her input work it out. I was in tears because they cared for me and about me. She is the best thing you got going there. . Thanks Kelly. You are the best. I will be sening people your way. Thank very happy customer. Terence A. DeClue

Kelly Roussin