Suntrup Nissan of South County

Dan Linton, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Katie Eason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Katie Eason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Joe Dawidouski, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Joe Dawidouski

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

May 16, 2017

"Bye Bye Minivan, Hello Rogue!"

- lkohnen

I hated to say goodbye to my 10 year old minivan but it was time! I am so thankful I had the opportunity to work with Dan. He was awesome! I did not feel pressured in any way. He took the time to listen to my needs, wants and budget. I am very pleased with how smoothly everything went. I love my new Rogue!

May 14, 2017

"Family vehicle "

- Cleanman

Daniel listens to his clients and then works to put them in what they want and need. Professional and efficient approach. He didn't push anything on us. He simply gave us want we wanted(needed) and educated us in the right direction to make the right choice. Very pleased and will definitely be buying from Daniel again.

Other Employees : All working salesman

May 09, 2017

"The saleswoman went above and beyond."

- Bethamafus

Stacey Tijerina went above and beyond to help me find exactly what I was looking for. She found it for me almost immediately and was so knowledgeable and honest. I usually do not like dealerships or sales people but she put me at ease, answered all of my many questions, and made the entire process not the exhausting chore it usually is. The rest of the employees seemed very chill and were doing the same for the people they were helping. I got an amazing vehicle. Something I didn't even think would have been a possibility ever. The prices were more than reasonable and I've had my Caliber for 3 weeks and am still in awe of how perfect of a fit it is for me. Highly recommend!

Stacey Tijerina