Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123
Closed Today Hours

Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

Dan Linton, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Dan Linton

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Joe Dawidouski, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Joe Dawidouski

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Amanda Wilkerson, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Amanda Wilkerson

April 20, 2017

", I almost gave up on Suntrup Nissan"

- rere

As I as I was about to leave the dealership Stefan Mason approached me and asked me why I told him what was going on he talked to me I came back in and a purchasing a new vehicle he's amazed respectable person as a sales person he listens to everything was patient and I will just like to say thank you in Abrams

April 15, 2017

"3rd car from suntrup"

- Kwoolford

Stacey really listened to what I said and wanted - wonderful to work with and would recommend her and the entire suntrup community !! Truthfully we had not planned to buy anything - but it was the right car , the right price and so we couldn't say no!

April 14, 2017

"Lease experience"

- bap70

I gave this dealership a 5 star rating because the salesman, Dan Linton, made my experience easy and I got a new lease on a 2017 Rogue SUV. Dan worked diligently to get a good price for me. I was able to upgrade and get the vehicle I wanted. The finance person, Adela, was very quick and got me through the financing process very quickly.

New 2016 Nissan Frontier, $29815