Union Park Volvo - Service Center

Union Park Volvo - Service Center
1704 Pennsylvania Ave,
Wilmington, DE 19806
Union Park Volvo Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Union Park Volvo

Serving the Wilmington area, Union Park Volvo in Wilmington, Delaware, is your premier retailer of new and used Volvo vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun and easy. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Volvo car or SUV today! Union Park Volvo is a family owned dealership and we strive to exceed your expectations.

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

6 Service Center Reviews
dan326
8/25/2015

"Union Park is honest and the techs are very good. "

Union Park is a great dealership. I have had my vehicles serviced there for years. Everyone in the dealership is very friendly, (especially the service center).... they are honest and do not rip anyone off. My vehicle has been completed on time and the work has been done correctly. If you haven't had your vehicle serviced or bought from Union Park then that's your fault. I will not deal with another dealership then Union Park.

Pat Crowley and Joe Poppiti

Familyof3
4/05/2015

"Complete Dissatisfaction with Union Park Volvo Service"

I brought my Volvo in to be serviced after it would not turn on for the 4th time in 3 months. It was temporarily fixed, but I was stranded again later in that same week. When I called to let the service department know that it would be towed to their facility, I was unable to reach anyone after several phone calls. When the service manager finally returned my phone call, I was told harshly that Union Park would no longer service my car. When I asked what the reason was, I was told that my husband called and spoke to them in a "vulgar" way. My husband has never once made contact with Union Park whatsoever. When we went in to clarify, they stood by their story until they went back into their notes. The service manager apologized and stated, "I really dropped the ball on this one." We as adults know a mere apology does nothing to fix how we treat others. I will never purchase nor get a vehicle serviced by Union Park ever again.

Service Manager

April 09, 2015

At Union Park Volvo we strive to provide excellent service to all customers. I believe that we have spoken about this issue and I did in fact speak with your husband about you Volvo. Unfortunately, we will have to disagree about the circumstances regarding your interactions with Union Park Volvo. Best regards. Gerry Husbands Service Director

burkel80
3/11/2015

"Service Manager needs to learn about Customer Service!"

I love my car, have had it for 6 years. The timing belt was replaced 10k miles ago.Well, there is a nut or a bolt that holds the timing belt in place to run, well the dealership never put this nut in and that is why the my car didn't start. I had it towed to another certified Volvo mechanic and he found that this important bolt was never installed. So instead of Volvo standing up and fixing there mistake, the service manager ( Dave) said that I could have the car towed at my own expense back to their shop and that they would look at it. But I will still have pay for the labor again. Really? Why did I come to the dealership for this important work then in the first place? I could have saved my money and went to anyone, but I went to Volvo, because I wanted the best quality work done on my Volvo!

Dave

April 09, 2015

Ms. Burke-Sagos: We were disappointed to read your message and to hear that there is an issue with your Volvo. You have had your Volvo serviced with us in the past and we do appreciate your choosing Union Park Volvo. Regarding the current issue, the loose crankshaft bolt is not related to the work on the timing belt that we did almost a year ago (a loose crankshaft bolt would have almost immediately caused engine issues). Also, you brought your Volvo to us in February 2015 for an issue and you declined the repairs we recommended. Since that time, it appears that an issue has developed that may be related to the failure to perform the work we recommended or perhaps is related to how the work was performed at another service facility. We have offered to have our technicians look at your Volvo to determine what caused current issue, although the car would need to be brought to us. This offer does remain open. We certainly would like to help get your Volvo back on the road as quickly as possible. Best regards. Gerry Husbands Service Director

March 11, 2015

Exasperated
10/24/2014

"One of the worst service providers."

I love my volvo. Dread getting it serviced at Union Park. Don't buy your car based on the salesman's good manners in the showroom, if you have no decent place to get it serviced. We now take our car to Stillman Volvo. The service difference is night and day. I called Union to get my car in due to a loud squealing noise. They couldn't get me in for TEN days. I can't drive the car like that, because I might damage it further. They could not have cared less. They advertise that when they do service the car, they do a safety check and top off the fluids. Twice my wiper fluid ran out within days after service--one time when I was driving in a snow storm, on a trip to Pittsburgh. What a dangerous condition they caused. The next time I asked them specifically to top off the washer fluid and again ran out days later. I have had my car detailed there and it came back with crumbs on the carpet. They do not go out of their way at all to help you when you have a service concern. I could list other examples, but it's too much to read. We've always had Japanese cars before this, and were spoiled with the service at Kirkwood Auto for the last twenty years; however, Kirkwood Auto doesn't service Volvos. Stillman provides loaner cars AT NO CHARGE, even though they have never made me wait 10 days for service. If they did require such a wait it wouldn't be an issue, because of the loaner car. In addition, Stillman washes and vacuums the car with every service. I will never buy a car again at Union Park, no matter how pleasant they are in the showroom.

Service Department

bjf6468
12/11/2012

"I found Joseph Poppiti to be very courteous, friendly and..."

I found Joseph Poppiti to be very courteous, friendly and quite helpful. Union Park should be grateful to have such a loyal employee working for them.

Joseph Poppiti

Terri burgess
12/07/2012

"The staff was Very professional andFriendly.they told me..."

The staff was Very professional andFriendly.they told me how long it would take and they were prompt.The waiting area is clean and comfortable.

Michael Reagoso

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.