Union Park Volvo - Service Center

Makes: Volvo|Service Center

Good

Union Park Volvo - Service Center

Union Park Volvo - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Union Park Volvo

Serving the Wilmington area, Union Park Volvo, located at 1704 Pennsylvania Avenue in Wilmington, Delaware, is your premier retailer of new and used Volvo vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun and easy. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Volvo car or SUV today! Union Park Volvo is a family owned dealership and we strive to provide to exceed your expectations.

Saturday Closed

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday Closed

3 Service Center Reviews

"One of the worst service providers."

I love my volvo. Dread getting it serviced at Union Park. Don't buy your car based on the salesman's good manners in the showroom, if you have no decent place to get it serviced. We now take our car to Stillman Volvo. The service difference is night and day. I called Union to get my car in due to a loud squealing noise. They couldn't get me in for TEN days. I can't drive the car like that, because I might damage it further. They could not have cared less. They advertise that when they do service the car, they do a safety check and top off the fluids. Twice my wiper fluid ran out within days after service--one time when I was driving in a snow storm, on a trip to Pittsburgh. What a dangerous condition they caused. The next time I asked them specifically to top off the washer fluid and again ran out days later. I have had my car detailed there and it came back with crumbs on the carpet. They do not go out of their way at all to help you when you have a service concern. I could list other examples, but it's too much to read. We've always had Japanese cars before this, and were spoiled with the service at Kirkwood Auto for the last twenty years; however, Kirkwood Auto doesn't service Volvos. Stillman provides loaner cars AT NO CHARGE, even though they have never made me wait 10 days for service. If they did require such a wait it wouldn't be an issue, because of the loaner car. In addition, Stillman washes and vacuums the car with every service. I will never buy a car again at Union Park, no matter how pleasant they are in the showroom.

Service Department

"I found Joseph Poppiti to be very courteous, friendly and..."

I found Joseph Poppiti to be very courteous, friendly and quite helpful. Union Park should be grateful to have such a loyal employee working for them.

Joseph Poppiti

"The staff was Very professional andFriendly.they told me..."

The staff was Very professional andFriendly.they told me how long it would take and they were prompt.The waiting area is clean and comfortable.

Michael Reagoso

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.