Walpole Mitsubishi

Adam Violo

James Lameiras, Business Manager, Walpole Mitsubishi

James Lameiras

April 28, 2017

"Very patient and helpful staff"

- Rbart

I went knowing I needed a new car, but wasn't sure what model I wanted. Danny was super patient with me, test driving a few different cars and helping me figure out what best fit my needs. Jason was also helpful in navigating through that process. After I picked a Nissan Juke, Danny and Adam were super fast at getting me through all the paperwork and out into my new car! I'm very happy driving around in my sweet new ride and highly recommend going to these guys.

Adam Violo

April 26, 2017

"Excellent dealership experience"

- JDM Fan

Danny and Walker made car shopping easy and stress free. I have been wanting a new Lancer for a long time and they made it happen. They answered all my questions and got me a brand new 2016 Lancer ES AWC at a price that can't be beat. Danny is an amazing salesman. When I told Danny that I really wanted a rear wing spoiler on the car, he went above and beyond by throwing in a rear wing spoiler into the deal at no extra cost to me. Walker was awesome as well. He made the financial process easy and got me the best deal possible on a loan. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop by Walpole Mitsubishi and see Danny and Walker.

April 11, 2017

"Purchase of a Ford F150"

- mb127

They made it a quick and easy process and were very accommodating. They came to my house to pick up the down payment so I didn't have to drive down there from North of Boston. I would highly recommend them.

Other Employees : Jasson McNallie