Walpole Mitsubishi

Adam Violo, Sales Manager, Walpole Mitsubishi

James Lameiras, Business Manager, Walpole Mitsubishi

James Lameiras

August 30, 2017

"Adam great to deal with!"

- Lperry

I had a great experience with Adam at Walpole Mitsubishi. He helped my husband and I be able to get into an Outlander with our budget! No pressure at all! Great personality easy to deal with and honest:). Couldn't have been any nicer. No haggling back and forth like all the other dealers. So happy!

August 19, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- Carbuynancy28

I just bought an Outlander and I love it! The guys at Walpole Mitsubishi were helpful and friendly, but not over bearing. I was able to look around the lot and go to them when I was ready. Adam was great, walked me through everything and was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!

April 28, 2017

"Very patient and helpful staff"

- Rbart

I went knowing I needed a new car, but wasn't sure what model I wanted. Danny was super patient with me, test driving a few different cars and helping me figure out what best fit my needs. Jason was also helpful in navigating through that process. After I picked a Nissan Juke, Danny and Adam were super fast at getting me through all the paperwork and out into my new car! I'm very happy driving around in my sweet new ride and highly recommend going to these guys.

Danny Wood