Woburn Jaguar

Woburn Jaguar Info

Jaguar Sudbury

jcrear
10/07/2011

"John and Mary have been a delight to work with. I am..."

John and Mary have been a delight to work with. I am always welcomed like a long lost friend. Their focus is truely on Customer Satisfaction. They always make recommendations to limit the cost of needed or possible repairs and never do any work that is not needed. They can be trusted to do what is best for the customer (me) and always put the customer first. On a side note: The new showroom is beautiful and they have a nice customer waiting area with available free WIFI.

John Aldinger, Mary Ross-Richards

pghuntley
6/21/2011

"Unbelievably rude Sales Manager. Appalling contract..."

Unbelievably rude Sales Manager. Appalling contract paperwork. Ownership/management not interested in complaints. Lousy initial offer to negotiate i.e. "take it or leave it, we don't care.'

albrecht

Mark S
10/07/2010

"I went in over a year ago on my wife's for an oil change...."

I went in over a year ago on my wife's for an oil change. Her car is a 2004 Jaguar XJ8 which we bought new from Woburn Foriegn Motors. While there the mechanic broke off the studs that hold the under carriage cover. The Manager told me it would cost four hundred dollars and if i did not pay it then he would not fix it. He refused to give his last name. I contacted the General Sales Manager (who would also not provide a name ) and he stated they work indepently from each other and they did not work for a boss so to speak. I contacted Woburn Foriegn Motors several times and they have yet to contact me. I have since heard of other people having this same problem. For a luxury liner behaving like this is deplorable. Not even providing an avenue to state my complaint. The Jag is a nice car. The dealership is not!

John (Service Manager)

fix
11/30/2008

"I purchased my 2004 Acura MDX a short time ago and can't..."

I purchased my 2004 Acura MDX a short time ago and can't express enough how pleasant ALL the employees treated me. Ken Lussier was extremely kind and helpful. Ray Dederian was not rude or a pushy sales person. His knowledge of the Acura was very helpful with my purchase. Miguel Rosario made me feel very comfortable and explained all the the paper work to me before I purchased my MDX. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is seeking knowledge, professionalism, friendly service and being treated with respect. I did send one of my girl friends, Erin Noon and she also purchased a van. I had two small issues after I got my MDX. When I called there was no problem at all. Mr Lussier and the service department had the problems resolved very promptly which made me feel they do truly care about their customers.

Ken Lussier, Ray Dederian, Miguel Rosario