Woody Buick GMC

Woody Buick GMC
Woody Buick GMC Info

Sullivan Buick GMC

Ettleson Cadillac Buick GMC

"I have now bought my second car from Steve Holmes. My..."

I have now bought my second car from Steve Holmes. My first was a Ford Explorer which I loved and had all my service done at Woody. My current purchase was a GMC Acadia. Steve is a joy to work with and very helpful. Steve has a friendly charm that more sales people need to learn from. In the four years I have been coming to Woody I am pleased to say that I never walk out of their dealership unhappy. Steve Holmes and Houston Reynolds are two sales people to be commended for their service to the customer. I never dread going to the car dealer knowing they are there to help.

"This is the second car we bought from Steve Holmes. He..."

This is the second car we bought from Steve Holmes. He goes the extra mile in everything he does to make the buying and service experience the best you can get. You feel that when he tells you something about the purchase you can trust him in giving accurate advise. Carey Lynch did a great job in making my wife and I not feeling presured in making a purchase. Carey gave us sereral options as to color and feature options so that we arrived on the perfect car for my wife. WWE plan on buying future cars from Woody!

"I own a 2008 GMC Acadia. I needed an oil change, the..."

I own a 2008 GMC Acadia. I needed an oil change, the front brakes were suspect and I had an advisory light telling me to have the airbag system checked. First of all, Woody has a valet program, whereby they pick up your vehicle at your home, leave a replacement vehicle behind and then reverse the process once your vehicle is repaired. The valet guys are excellent, they were completely willing to work around my schedule and they were prompt! They replaced my vehicle with a 2013 Acadia with only 150 total miles on the vehicle. Next, Mario called with the good news and the bad news. The oil change and cutting the front rotors would run about $110 total. The airbag problem was a different story.....a sensor in the passengers seat was not operating properly and would need to be changed. The cost of removing and dismantling the seat to resolve the problem would be just shy of $1,000! I told him I thought this should not be happening to a basic vehicle safety system and that I just did not have $1,000. Mario told me he would speak on my behalf with GMC to try to get the cost reduced. That he did! I was given an out-of-warranty adjustment as a good customer and the bill shrank to $372. To say I was pleased would be an understatement! The total bill of $483 was subsequently reduced by $49 to $434. They have a preferred owner program there which gives you $$ credit towards your next service call(s) and mine was $49. I did not buy my vehicle there but they have performed all the maintenance since I got the car and I have never, in 40 years of car ownership, found a dealer as excellent as Woody!

"We chose Woody from an internet ad. Elgin is about an..."

We chose Woody from an internet ad. Elgin is about an hour from our house but they had the car we wanted and the the price looked very good. We called ahead to make sure the car was available and talked to salesperson Steve Holmes. He was very pleasant on the phone and when we got there he showed us the car and 1 very similar so we could compare the 2. Different options and colors on the 2. We sat down and it was nice. No one was pushy, answered all the questions on warranty, different financing options and it went real smooth. Even though the price was fair we were still able to negotiate. The Valet service they offer is like no other dealer I have heard of or dealt with. This is my 5th car purchased from a dealer and by far was the most pleasant. They do "the little extras" also, like popcorn, soda water and even give you a plant (if you want one) before you leave. We would highly recommend Woody Buick-GMC.

"Steve Holmes was very concerned that we were well taken..."

Steve Holmes was very concerned that we were well taken care of throughout the whole process. He did locate the car that had what we wanted. He is always very friendly and takes an interest in our presence. He is the number one reason we purchased the car. There were some details on the leasing process that were confusing to us. We were not real clear about the maintenance fee...seems very high for a new car. This is the first time we have ever leased a vehicle, so I'm hopeful we made the right choice for us. However, I do not feel 100% at peace with our decision.

"Art, Troy and Carey at Woody GMC were all great to work..."

Art, Troy and Carey at Woody GMC were all great to work with. Their no pressure, consultative approach was great! They gave us the info we needed, let us test drive the vehicle by ourselves and gave us a very fair price. I would definitely buy another vehicle there!

"The sale man was courteous and professional, very..."

The sale man was courteous and professional, very knowledgeable and explained all the option on the car and made sure we understood how every thing on the car worked. allowed us to test drive the car. and let the car sell it self..

"From the moment I first called to inquire about a..."

From the moment I first called to inquire about a particular certified used car, I had a good feeling about Woody Buick of Elgin, IL. The person that answered the phone new exactly the car about which I was asking. I requested a date and time and she said she would have it warmed up and ready (it was winter) for my test drive. When I got there, Steve Holmes met my wife and I and led us to the warmed and ready car. The drive was great and when my wife and I got back Steve met us and led us through the process of buying the car. Steve was clearly concerned that we ask any and all questions and had some great points of his own. Several times Steve pointed out things to consider and know whether we bought that car or another, or even if we bought somewhere else. Sherry Vogt in finance was just as helpful as Steve in leading us through the process of securing financing and finalizing the deal. We never once felt like we were getting a hard sell or that we were just being told what Woody Buick thought we wanted to here. I am 67 and have bought three new, four certified and several plain used cars in the past. Those experiences were mostly OK but nothing like the experience with Steve Holmes and Woody Buick. This was our first experience with Woody Buick. It will NOT be our last. I will also steer my two daughters and anyone else who asks to Woody Buick. Their follow-up care has also been great. This is the way car buying should be.

"We have purchased cars from Woody Buick for more than 20..."

We have purchased cars from Woody Buick for more than 20 years. I have never had one bad experience and always got a great price and service. Their service is outstanding - they offer valet service and I have never had to bring a car back for the same repair. That says alot..I have purchased more than 8 cars for my family and have referred them to my extended family and friends. I would not purchase a car from anyone but Woody Buick. I just upgraded my 2010 basic LaCrosse for a 2011 with all the features - I got a better price than I could find anywhere else and they as usual were absolutely wonderful to work with. They make me feel like a VIP - it does not matter what you buy or if you are there for service - they always treat me like a VIP...

"Upon walking into the dealership, I was met by Steve..."

Upon walking into the dealership, I was met by Steve Holmes--a very friendly no pressure salesman who allowed me to browse around without pursuing me. He was available though when I indicated I was ready with questions. Test rides were immediately available on the days that I visited and on those that my wife accompanied me. We met Woody, the owner, who couldn't have been friendlier. This dealership is very customer oriented and it shows at every point of the decision process and the purchase process. Carey Lynch did show us a couple of ways to purchase a car, showing printouts for each method and offering helpful advice--all without pressure. I am not a negotiator and they did not try to nickel and dime the purchase price and did not try to insult me with an unreasonable trade-in value. They have indicated that they intend to keep us as satisfied customers even after our purchase. Their valet service looks as though it will be very helpful and convenient to use for service. This is only day 1 of our purchase but I am very satisfied with the personnel and the dealership at this point.