eImports4Less Auto Sales

Roger Roberts

Michael  Sanders, Sales, eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael Sanders

December 02, 2016

"Purchase of 2012 Audi A5 Convertible"

- Don K

My wife & I purchased a 2012 Audi A5 Convertible from e-Imports in late November, and worked with Roger Roberts specifically. Overall, our experience was wonderful. I had never purchased a car using Auto Trader (Internet) as the source, and hence I was a little apprehensive about what I was getting into. I found Roger to be knowledgeable about the car, helpful in getting me answers to questions I had, but most importantly I got a sense of "integrity" in my dealings with Roger over the phone. When we went to visit the car & dealership, my intuition about Roger was validated... we found him to be very honest. And after the sale, Roger has followed through on a couple of things that he said he would, and so that is good as well. In terms of the car itself, we found it to be "as advertised", and have been driving it with pleasure since date of purchase. In truth, the car we were hoping to find on the Internet was available ONLY at e-Imports, and thus I give them kudos for seeking out clean, higher-end cars. Bottom line - I would recommend both Roger Roberts & e-Imports for your quality car buying needs.

November 25, 2016

"Purchase of a 2014 CPO BMW X1"

- MCoupe

Very pleased with the quality and selection of X1s in their inventory. Price was reasonable and the salesman was very knowledgeable concerning the vehicle. Very quick / easy transaction.

November 24, 2016

"Friendly service but be informed!"

- rhough33

We purchased a 2013 BMW B7 Alpina. Our sales person, Rich, was very nice and answered our question well. Rich did promise and deliver a second key for the car, a very nice gesture often overlooked. They have nice higher end vehicles in their inventory and sell them at fair prices. However, don't forget that they are just another "Used Car Dealer". They have "Policies" designed to draw you in and make as much money on the car as they can. Know what you want and common problems with that car to look for. If you are looking for a flawless car with no issues, go CPO from the main dealer. If you want to save money, go see these guys, but do your research and get what you want regardless of their policy, or walk away. Our car was still under factory waranty, so it didn't matter that the Check Engine light was just cleared, the drive cycle was not complete during the test drive and the light came back on the second day. That is, unfortunately, just business as usual in the Used Market. The car did have to go straight to the dealer for repairs though. After a new mass air sensor covered under warranty, she is running like a champ. Good guys to deal with, just know your stuff and don't settle for less than what you want.

Used 2013 BMW 7 Series, $35851

2013 BMW 7 Series

Used 2013 BMW 5 Series, $31351

2013 BMW 5 Series

Used 2013 BMW X1, $28000

2013 BMW X1

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, $32751

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944