eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
GermanCarsRock
7/28/2015

"Another great great and simple experience with eimports4less"

This past weekend I purchased my second vehicle from eimports4less. The first transaction was so simple and the price was unbeatable, so I decided to give it another go with this latest purchase. I'm happy to say it's still simple and the price is still unbeatable. I'm fortunate enough to live close enough to see the car first. For those of you buying online sight unseen, no worries, the inventory looks spectacular and eimports4less takes great care in their selection. Rich Otto was my salesperson and had the car detailed and ready at the promised pick-up time.

GFM1158
7/27/2015

"Car buying made easy!"

After an extensive car search, I finally found the car that fit my price point and need at eImport4less. From my first phone contact to driving off their lot, I felt I was dealing with a serious, professional outfit. The person at the front of my purchase was Mike Sanders and, he couldn't have made things easier. When I returned home with my Infiniti G37x and my wife asked me about the dealership, I told her plain and simple, great car, great price, and great service. Before I left, I made a point of grabbing some of Mike's business cards and will be the happy to spread the word!

PeterNY
7/27/2015

"Excellent!! A+"

Such a pleasure working with John Engel and George Lekas and the entire team at Eimports4less. I called from 130 miles away in NY and they walked me step-by-step through the purchase of my Audi. Buying a car out of state and site unseen can be risky, however this car and their sales process was superb and very easy. I felt very comfortable working with them. The car was exactly 100% as described, and even better once I got in the car to drive it home. The car is beautiful and exactly as pictured and described on both Autotrader and their website. They got me great financing and are working with a messenger to get the NY plates and title to me. Very highly recommended dealership and would love to do business with them again.

bill s.
7/25/2015

"Michael Sanders was a pleasure doing business with."

MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS (BUYING A CAR ONLINE) BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE LAST. eimports4less is a company that exerts no pressure, keeps it's word and gives a straight deal.What more could you ask-thanks Mike.

RobW
7/24/2015

"Quality cars at a fair price"

I recently purchased an Infiniti G37x from Mike Sanders. The car was in excellent condition exactly as described online and was well detailed and prepped for delivery. Mike went out of his way to make our buying experience a pleasant one, including a last minute accessory swap that he was under no obligation to allow. I would buy from him again without hesitation.

Skook
7/22/2015

"Great selection gentle used luxury cars"

Great selection of high class used automobiles. Dealer is easy to work with and makes the sale process seem less. They offer a great annual Mercedes sales event. Pleasant buying experience.

lawguyNA

"Unmatched customer service"

I have bought a number of cars online over the past several years and was extremely pleased with my purchase from eImports - and particularly, with the amazing customer service. I recently bought a 10 year old Audi S4 cabriolet as a fun third car. George Lekas was excellent to work with throughout the process. His attention to customer service and making sure I was pleased with everything about the car was very refreshing. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others and am certain I will be doing business again with them in the future

MINImom
7/20/2015

"Easiest, no-pressure car buying experience ever!"

What a treat it was to work with eImports4Less Auto Sales! They treated us with respect and were straightforward and honest to work with. We love our MINI Cooper S! It was in impeccable condition and beautifully detailed for pick up. We would whole-heartedly recommend this dealership without any reservations! Thanks for a wonderful experience!

BMW fan

"Excellent experience"

I worked with Roger who is knowledgeable, professional, and an experienced salesman. They have great inventory which is fairly priced and an efficient sales process. I appreciate the straight forward approach. My BMW 135is is a blast to drive. I would highly recommend Eimports4less.

hkapoor
7/18/2015

"Wonderful people and services"

We worked with Mike. He was excellent in his approach to explain us every question we had while buying my Mercedes Benz E 350. Their inventory is great, clean and priced correct. I highly recommend them and will go again myself and send my friends and relatives. HK

Reviews of Roger  Roberts