eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
baldeagle
4/23/2015

"Best cars at the best price"

No pressure, straight talking, honest opinions, and excellent knowledge on the two cars my wife was deciding on....3 series or Mini Countryman. Mike was professional from the start and easy to talk to. We test drove on Thursday night and took delivery by Saturday afternoon. Mike took the extra step of ordering another key and an owners manual for us. We'll definitely come back when the time comes for our next car.

FCorbett
4/22/2015

"I wa very impressed and very pleased with Rich Otto..."

Two years ago I bought my 2011 BMW Z4 from Rich Otto at Eimports4less.com who had returned my phone call about my trade-in for the Z4. I was a bit astonished of the trade-in allowance as it was more than any I had gotten in my home town of Indiana, PA which is about 280 miles from Perkasie, Pa. Of all the cars I've purchased, the thing that impressed me most about Eimports4less was that I was requested to fax the necessary documents ahead of time so the paperwork could be developed and ready for signatures on my arrival to reduce wait time. When I arrived about 12:30, I was shown the Z4 with demonstrations of how various features worked (including the convertible hardtop), had a test drive while my trade-in was being checked, and shortly after that the tags were transferred. While I drank a cup of freshly made coffee, Rich explained the various documents that needed to be signed and by 1:15 I was driving my Z4 back to Indiana, PA. I know of no other dealership on this planet where the salesman is so thoroughly invested in the cars he sells as Rich is at Eimports4less. Do I highly recommend Rich Otto and this dealership? Oh yeah because I just bought a second vehicle today - a 2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 AMG Coupe with Navigation. I’m thinking I just might be his happiest customer yet.

Ulrich
4/18/2015

""Buying My First Mercedes""

I have bought many cars over the years and my experience at Eimports4Less Auto Sales has been very pleasant. They take the worries out of car buying. Rich was very welcoming and treated you like family. The paperwork process was very stream-lined and fast. Rich had all the documents ready when I came to pick up my car. It took only one hour to complete everything unlike four hours anywhere else. I would highly recommend buying your next car from Eimports4Less. Ulrich

Jonathan
4/16/2015

"No hassles, great deal, great car!"

I was looking for at a brand new Mercedes-Benz and decided to check out what was available for pre-owned, low-mileage options and I found a number of beautiful E350s online at eImports4Less. I found one in particular and I went to check it out. It was even more beautiful when I saw it in person. I spent some time with the car and put a deposit on it right away. I am much happier than I would be had I purchased a new Mercedes from a dealer. Overall the experience was great without all the hassles from the dealerships. Definitely recommend everyone to check them out.

nice BMW
4/15/2015

"nice cars"

This dealership has a nice selection of import cars. The staff is friendly and helpful. I am happy with the car I bought and would consider this dealership for future purchases.

Rearden,deidre04
4/15/2015

"Buying my first bmw"

Mike was very helpful and patience, also made my son and grandson feel at home . He was very receptive towards women and not pushy or trying to sell you something you don't want.

MrVariable78
4/10/2015

"The way it should be."

This was by far the easiest and therefore most relaxing purchase of a car I have ever experienced. They offered a very competitive price on my trade and their price on the vehicle I purchased was unparalleled by any other dealership. I didn't have to haggle hard. I didn't have to wait. I was never pressured nor ignored. Their extra efforts were impressive and the state of the car was showroom ready. The entire transaction from first contact through signing was swift, and Rich Otto is a credit to his peers. I will be purchasing from them again.

Pat

"Thank you Eimports4Less"

Decided 6 days ago to buy a mercedes E550 coupe found the perfect car at Eimports, It was delivered today. Perfect service and an EASY deal to close. All done over the phone and internet. What a breeze. Mike was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I will do business with these folks again. If your looking for a hassle free place to buy a high quality vehicle this is the place. Nice job Mike and thank you.

Rick

"Excellent buying experience!"

Dealing with eImports4less Auto Sales was a pleasure. Roger was my contact throughout the buying process. He was easy to reach and his follow-up was great. The BMW I purchased only had one key at the time of purchase and Roger said he'd check to see if any more could be located. A few weeks later out of the blue I got an email from Roger saying he found one. It was a great surprise because I never expected to hear from him. Their no hassle pricing worked for me because they had the best pricing I could find in the area anyway. Based on my buying experience I would highly recommend eImports4less.

gary

"I'll Be Back!!!"

Mike is great!! No shiny suit, no questions about what i do for a living, no how much am i looking to spend. Totally relaxed experience. Mike answered all questions completely and to my satisfaction. Car was priced right, still can't find a better deal online. Thanks.

Reviews of Michael  Sanders