eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
Way2nikkaroo4u
3/27/2015

"So easy, friendly and rewarding!!!"

I can't express enough how great everyone is at this dealership! They made the process of purchasing a car so easy! They went over every detail of multiple cars I was interested in and gave me the proof I needed! I went to countless dealerships and this was the only one that I felt was sincere. They didn't try to trick me into buying anything and really made it all about me and what I wanted! This is our second purchase with the dealership and I have already recommended it to everyone I know!

knehlig
3/26/2015

"Easy Sale"

I showed up to check out a 2009 BMW X6 I saw on their website. The car was even nicer than I expected. I met with Roger Roberts. He made the deal very easy and seamless. I feel I got a great car for great price.

Steve K
3/23/2015

"Excellent Dealership for Pre-Owned Premium Cars"

I reached out to EImports4less via the internet and Roger Roberts responded promptly. I provided him with some info prior to my visit at his workplace the next day and was greeted by Roger. He was very knowledgeable about the BMW I was interested in and is virtually a BMW Guru. He answered all my questions without hesitation and with affirmation. I will definitely purchase another vehicle there again and will recommend EImports4less to anyone seeking a pre-owned premium car.

AJ
3/23/2015

"Best Place to Buy a Premium Cars"

I found Eimport4less on eBay when I was searching for good deal on Mercedes-Benz S550. This place with Mike Sanders like safe haven after overpriced dealerships with hidden fees and pushy salespersons. Look how amazing and smooth was transaction: 5min negotiate the price, 15min checked the car, 35min bank loan approval, 30min paperwork, My dream car Mercedes-Benz S550 was inspected, registered and insured when I drove it away. By the way they have delicious coffee in waiting room.

ocean001
3/20/2015

"Very Satisfied"

During my visit to EImports4less dealership I was assisted by Rich Otto whose services proved to be professional and most of all welcoming, there is no hidden prices like some other dealer, and I had a very satisfying experience! Loving my 2012 MB C-300, thank you Rich! Min

Emstolak
3/20/2015

"Great experience "

Got my second certified BMW here. Very good service and good deal. Definitely I will go there again for the third time. Answered all the questions about the car

Ronald E
3/17/2015

"The BEST around!!!!"

I finally have the car I've been dreaming of for years thanks to Roger at Eimport4less!! From the online inquiry to signing the papers, the help and treatment I received was top notch! I am beyond pleased with my BMW 328XI..my dream is now a reality thanks to Eimports4less!! I have informed family and friends that this should be the ONLY place to go when searching for their next vehicle!

Ron
3/15/2015

"Knowledgeable Sales Staff"

Just purchased a BMW 135I from eimports4less. Was very impressed by how knowledgeable Roger was about the vehicle. All my questions were answered with ease.The whole purchase process went so smoothly it was pleasure to purchase the vehicle there.

Steve
3/11/2015

"Made an Online Car Purchase Easy "

I bought a Mercedes CL550 from Eimports4less and Mike Sanders. My entire purchase was completed via phone and online. Mike returned calls and emails promptly. The car inspection matched what was advertised. They were prompt in delivering requested docs to my bank. And, my car was shipped promptly even in the middle of a snow storm. I recommend Eimports4less, make sure you ask for Mike Sanders.

Oyebisij
3/05/2015

"Superb Customer Relation!"

Bought a 2014 E350 4Matic Mercedes Benz from Eimports4less. The customer relation was superb and was second to none. Mike Sanders was simply the best! Quick response to e mails, prompt phone call returns. I have recommended this Dealership to some friends and family members. You can't go wrong with Mike Sanders. Trust me!

Reviews of Roger  Roberts