eImports4Less Auto Sales

Makes: Used Car Dealer

eImports4Less Auto Sales
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.

"Incredible Experience"

I am absolutely astounded at how well kept their business is. Their website looks to have been done by a professional and includes all of their amazing pictures and videos of the vehicles that they have in stock. These guys obviously know what they're doing and know how to properly market and sell their vehicles at a price that will make you believe that they were stolen. This is all even before I had the opportunity to speak with the guys. I loved that I was able to instant message the representative on call while browsing through the website. The buying process is extremely simple, quick and to the point. When speaking with any of them you can tell that they are dedicated to doing what's best for the customer rather than doing it all just for personal gain; they really do care. The quotes and financing options that they have available coupled with their shipping recommendations make the process a lot easier. The best online buying experience I've ever had.

Mike, Roger

"Great cars at an even better price!"

We've been looking for a 2012 or newer Mercedes ML350 for a few months. We saw one on Eimports4less.com for about $4,000 less than anything we've been able to find around us, so we decided to take the 2 hour drive to check it out. Everyone at the dealership was friendly & helpful. George even gave us a great suggestion for where to have dinner before we headed beck home, We'll definitely be back for my BMW next year!

George

"Incredible customer service!"

First of all, and maybe most amazingly considering eImports4less response, I did not purchase a vehicle from eImports4less. Nonetheless, Rich assisted me in assessing potential sales from other dealerships by reviewing the VIN numbers, and taking a considerable amount of time to make recommendations regarding his impressions of the vehicles. He commented that if he did not have the exact vehicle I wanted, he was happy to assist in checking the background history of those cars I had located elsewhere. Simply AMAZING customer service. I buy a lot of cars, and I definitely will continue to check their listings, as the vehicles listed at eImports are quality vehicles, and the customer service outstanding.

Rich Otto

"Mercedes slk"

Called looking for info on a Porsche Boxster. They had none at the time, but Mike sent me an email with other suggestions! Never considered a Mercedes. Looked at and drove the car with Roger. Beautiful, clean....no pressure at all. LOVED the car! Great customer service and attention. No unnecessary hassle, or banter. Mike and Roger were super easy to work with. Beautiful car for a VERY fair price. 100% recommend!

Mike, Roger

"Jennifer's Experience"

I was looking for a used BMW Z4. I found one at eImports4Less Auto Sales that I was interested in. I made a call to them they took my deposit over the phone and emailed me the paperwork for me to complete the same day. I provided my paperwork by email to them and the car was ready for me to pick up the next day. The whole process was very smooth and they were very fast to process my paperwork. When I arrived they were ready for me and I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. It was a little different experience working with them since most of their sales are online and the cares go quick. Once I understood the process though it was very easy and I would definitely shop with them again.

Rich

"Best way to buy a car,will be back for another"

Called on a nice low miles, Mercedes CLK 550 they just took in and spoke with Rich,nice easy going and knowledgeable and gave me all the information I asked for right away,no games. Bought the car a few days later and spoke with both Roger and Mike, again also nice guys,know cars and what they are selling with no BS,very refreshing way to do business.The whole process was so easy from the first call to the sale,paperwork,help with shipping and confirmation of delivery all top shelf. Thanks Rich,Roger and Mike,more then happy to give a great review and look forward to doing business again.Very Pleased with my CLK 550 Convertible ! Dave K Newbury NH

Rich, Mike and Roger

"Great Service, Great Cars, Great Price, No Surprises"

If your looking for a reasonably priced, clean, clear titled luxury / sports car, Eimports4less is your place. They listen, they care, and they honestly have your best interests in mind. Probably the most comfortable car purchase experience I have had. If you know the car you want and a price you want to pay, keep an eye out for Eimports. I have had the car for a few weeks now, Best purchase I have ever made.

"Wonderful experience !"

Very easy car buying experience . I purchased a c300 from Roger at eimports .I cannot stress enough how easy this was. Considering the dealership was over an hour away a lot of it was done thru email correspondence. Roger was very friendly yet professional and patient with all of my question. When I finally made the drive out there and met him I was pleasantly surprised how easy he was to talk to most car salesmen are all about pushing the car. There was no pressure to buy he gave me even more information about the car and made me feel very comfortable. I had been to other dealerships and it always seemed like a sales pitch , not here. You can tell they care about the customer. I got a great price without having to haggle the price is the price no hidden fees. I will be honest I was ready for the "money" part of the deal when the numbers I caluclated (with the help of the internet) don't match and they are 15-25 $ over what the finance calculators say (and that honestly happened at two other dealerships)not here. The numbers matched to exactly what I had calculated. To me that meant everything they weren't trying to make up any costs on the back end. I did have a trade and they were very fair on the price there as well. I even forgot my CDs in my changer of my old car and Roger was able to get them back and offered to mail them back to me. I would definitely purchase from them again

Roger

"Great Experience"

My Review Of eImports4Less Auto Sales: I just bought a 2011 BMW 328i X drive coupe, with Mike Sanders as my personal representative. I have to say that I am thus far thoroughly impressed with their operation. The first thing you notice is the thorough job they do of showing their cars, and informing their customers on their webiste, prior to the sale. It (their website) is one of the better ones I've seen, for its detail and photographs. The second thing is the very large inventory of late model european cars. The third thing is the professionalism of the staff - they are impartial to who you talk to but they will all reach out and try and help. They make it very easy to buy a low mileage, pristeen, late model european sports car. My advisor, Mike did a great job in making the process run smoothly and in making me feel very comfortable with the purchase. The level of detail and enthusiasm exhibited by not only Mike, but by the entire staff, right down to the detailers, was notable. Prior to buying, I was given over 70 photos of the car, and a detailed discussion of every specific aspect of the car from the condition of its paint, interior, features, etc. to the specific history and any idiosyncracies of this specific car. Each car is shown with an entire inventory of everything that comes with the car - and frankly everything you could ever want to know. They make it that easy by being super transparent, right up front. I also am very happy with the price of this car - I did months of research, and this car was priced well below all comparable cars that I could see on the market. The follow-up from Mike and the company in general are up to snuff in terms of what a professional should do. Eimports4less are in a rare class of import experts with good business acumen. Whether you are a seasoned veteran sports car enthusiast, or you're buying your first real "dream car" - these are the guys who likely have it - or will find it for you - and take the time to edify you on the details of owning such a fine car. I will likely do business here again.

"Happy with my purchase"

From my first text interaction with Mike Sanders, I felt comfortable dealing with him. He answers all of my questions and provided additional interior pictures of the 2013 BMW Z-4 that I was interested in. Having never purchased a car on-line, I felt I needed to drive the car to be sure it was the one for me. I flew into Phila and rented a car to go to the dealership. I arrived earlier then their open time and had the chance to walk around and look at all the vehicles on the lot. I was impressed by the inventory that they had and felt comfortable that if one specific car didn't work out, something else on their lot would have. Once Mike arrived, he spent a good part of the morning with me test driving the vehicle and explaining its features. I was very happy with the knowledge of the BMW product line that he'd shown. I purchased the car within a few hours. The price was not negotiable, however there also wasn't any dealer prep fees or any other hidden fees. The price was the price. While waiting for my wire to clear, one of the service men followed me to a close by location for me to drop off my rental and bring me back to the dealership. I left with the car that afternoon and drove it back to TN. I am very happy with my purchase and with the service that I received overall from Eimports4Less.com. I would not hesitate to buy from them again in the future.