eImports4Less Auto Sales

GM
Michael  Sanders, Sales, eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael Sanders

January 17, 2017

"An Excellent Buying Experience"

- T Caines

Right from the first call everything went exceedingly well. I made an appoitment to see and test drive the 2015 MINI Cooper S Roadster I saw on the Eimports4less website. When I arrived the car was ready for me to inspect and Rich Otto handed me the key and said, "Take all the time you need." I literally inspected and tested everything. when I was ready for test drive, Rich drove my car (I was trading it in) and I drove the MINI. A few back roads and deep curves later we were back at the dealership. we discussed my trade-in and the MINI's offering price, came to an agreement and that was that. I made an appointment for a days later to make the purchase. On the day of the purchase the MINI was detailed and sitting in the garage for yet another, "take all the time you need" inspection. When I was satisfied, we transacted the trade-in and purchase. Everything went - Super Smooth. I am a very Happy Customer!

January 15, 2017

"Mini Cooper S JCW"

- B Scott

Purchase a 2015 Mini from eimports4less in December 2016. I worked with Roger Roberts on this purchase. Overall the buying experience was positive. Roger was a pleasure to work with. I would buy again from eimports4less and recommend it to friends.

December 30, 2016

"Honest and to the point"

- Joey1979pa

No haggling required, the price was great and customer service was phenomenal. The guys went out of their way to get me the best interest rate possible and most importantly to me, they did not try to sell me any extra services, warranties, or a more expensive vehicle. A very rare and honest car buying experience!

Used 2013 BMW 5 Series, $29851

2013 BMW 5 Series

Used 2013 MINI Cooper, $15991

2013 MINI Cooper

Used 2013 BMW X6, $37500

2013 BMW X6

Used 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $19651

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944