eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
Stacey D
5/24/2015

"Fantastic experience!!!!"

I recently purchased a 2014 Porsche Boxster from Roger, sight unseen (except for website pictures). Roger was professional and patient answering all my questions as I contemplated the Porsche or a BMW. Roger was very knowledgeable and friendly in helping me make my decision. There is no pressure here and it was the BEST car buying experience I ever had. The car did not have an extra key and Roger was kind enough to order me an extra one. In addition, he is seeking out a recommended Porsche mechanic in my area for regular maintenance, etc. My transaction was flawless, the car was everything as described and the delivery was quick. I highly recommend eimports4less and will return to purchase another.......

jimmac321
5/21/2015

"Two Great Cars + One Great Salesman = Two Very Happy People"

My wife and I were looking for cars - one for her and one for me. We found eImports4less.com and really started to like the idea of trying some gently used luxury cars, though neither of us had ever owned a luxury car before. Perkasie, PA is only about an hour away, so we made the trip. We looked around the lot for a half hour and nobody 'bugged' us and we didn't feel like we were being stalked by the sales team. Quite the opposite. We saw a couple of cars we liked, a Mercedes E-Class, and a BMW 5 Series, and went inside and met with Rich Otto. What a great guy. Sometimes you just get a good feeling about a person, and Rich is knowledgeable, accommodating, and not pushy at all. He made us feel comfortable about our purchase and we ended up with two great cars. I had a few concerns and questions after we made the purchase and Rich bent over backwards to make sure that I was satisfied with the experience. I would recommend Rich and eImports4less to everyone.

JCH
5/18/2015

"Great place to buy a car!"

We purchased a 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring model From Rich Otto. Rich was very professional and fully prepared for us and the transaction took very little time. We're hoping to purchase another car from Rich in the next year!

robm
5/17/2015

"Overall a very positive used-car purchase experience."

Roger was very friendly and helpful throughout the process. Chatty, but not overly so, and not pushy. Gave me time to do my own inspection of the car without interrupting. Was flexible and went out for two test drives when I found another car on the lot I was interested in. Very efficient with the purchase process and paperwork, I think I was only on the lot for 90 minutes total on the day of purchase and the day of delivery. Excellent all around.

Joshua5Series
5/14/2015

"4 Hour Travel for this car but VERY SATISFIED"

At first I was a bit skeptical to travel out of my immediate area for a car but I done so anyway. I was looking for a 5 series BMW or a Audi A6. eImports4Less is an authorized dealer through USAA for active and retired military personnel. I was looking for a specific car with less than a specific amount of miles. I was able to achieve both with eImports4Less. I went on a Saturday which is generally a busy day for dealerships. As soon as I got on the lot, within 2 minutes I was greeted by a sales rep. He basically asked general question (what Im in the market for? and Do I need help? etc). He informed me that he was wrapping up with another customer and he will get right to me. Once talking to the sales rep (Mike) he was very professional and knowledgeable about the cars on his lot. He thoroughly explained to me the features on the car and what makes it great. On the flip side, he gave no pressure to purchase the car nor did he be-little no other dealer. i basically told him it was my only weekend of for quite some time so I will be looking at other cars within the area that i also seen on line. typically, someone else would have told me why their cars and prices are better than that other dealership. Mike didn't come at me with that angle. He basically said do what i have to do, but for the miles and price they had, no other dealership in that range offered on a certified one owner (I'm guessing they already did their research also). I left and got about 20 mins away and called back and told Mike that i wanted the car. It was extremely beautiful inside and out. He also sat down in the car with me and went through all the features and options with me. eImports4Less offered one of the best car buying experiences i had in a long time. They had good prices and best of all NO PRESSURE.

GK
5/13/2015

"Knowledgeable, Professional and a fair price."

Eimports, in my book, is simply the best value for high end, low mileage vehicles anywhere in the Delaware valley region. I tend to do a lot of homework when car buying and no-one can touch these guys. They can charge less because they have lower real estate costs. Don't let the countryside location put you off. Their savings are reflected in the price of your car, at the end of the day. Roger is ex WG BMW and really knows his "Beemers". ( I bought a 535 D , rare, awesome machine! ) Very courteous and professional service, no mistakes , prompt replies . No pressure . And I got a fair price for my Jag XJ8. Loan service was also better than I could source anywhere else which made the whole process easier - one stop shop. I'll be back ....in a year or two GK

Clayton Rorie
5/12/2015

"Great Customer Experience!!!!"

Bought an Audi A6 from Rich Otto and he was outstanding!!! He gave me a some good information about the car over the phone and set up an appointment for me to come in for a test drive. I appreciated his honesty and integrity that most dealers lack. I have friends and family looking to buy from Rich in the future. Yes, I spreaded the word to everyone about my great experience!!!!

chiroed1
5/05/2015

"Very Satisfied"

I was very happy with the service I received from Eimprots4less. I never purchased a car online before but the salesman I spoke with was very knowledgeable and made me comfortable with my purchase. The car arrived in exactly the perfect condition I was hoping. Thank you Mike Sanders for your help with this purchase. Ed C

genesis
5/05/2015

"Eimports 4less - mike"

Bought a Hyundai Genesis from Mike. Transaction went as smooth as possible, Mike gave me what he quoted me for my trade-in and the Genesis was just as advertised. I was in an out in less than an hour.

sesand
5/04/2015

"eImports4less is a great dealership and Rich is the Man!"

I bought a BMW 550 from them last week. The whole transaction was quick and efficient. The salesperson I worked with was Rich Otto. We kicked it off on the right foot by him telling me he was an Eagles fan. He was very professional and friendly/personable. There was no BS with us trying to haggle with a price or pressure to sell me a car. Their price for the car I wanted was hands down the best price in the area. They also gave me a fair trade in value for my high mileage car. I would recommended this dealership. Hell, my bank is the one that recommend them to me!

Reviews of Michael  Sanders