eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
Malama Chibwe
9/29/2016

"Unbelievably the best ever buying experience"

This was, perhaps the best every car buying experience I have ever had. I really appreciated the zero-drama, friendly, factual and on the spot full disclosure. I worked with Rich and he was such a gentleman. He communicated very clearly and we shook hands and the sale was concluded! Fast, friendly, unbelievable pricing for the quality of vehicle I got. Most my friends still can't believe I was able to get such an excellent vehicle so easily! Thanks Rich and team! Kennedy

sspreat
9/28/2016

"Shockingly easy"

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. There was no haggling over the price. The car I purchased was reasonably priced, and there was no need to negotiate. I understand that this is their business model - good prices and no haggling. Roger showed respect for my time. The actual purchasing process took about 15 minutes, and Roger never once ran off to check with his boss about anything. I'd definitely come back.

fm
9/16/2016

"Quick, easy & friendly service"

The car buying experience here is unique - very fast and seamless turnaround. I purchased a unique sports car that was quickly processed online and shipped to me across the state in a matter of a couple of days. The extra key fob was missing and Mike contacted the former owner to arrange to have it mailed directly to my house!

soccer
9/14/2016

"2013 BMW 528xi"

Eimports4Less came highly recommended through numerous clients and friends of mine that have bought cars through them in the past. They exceeded our expectations from beginning to end and even follow up periodically just to check in and make sure we love the car. Rich Otto was our salesperson and took great care of my wife and I. The process was seamless and I have already referred 2 people to their dealership. I will defiantly be getting all future cars through them!

MDM
9/12/2016

"Quick and Easy!!"

By far the easiest car buying experience ever. Got the car I wanted. They took my old car off my hands. Process was fair, honest and painless. In and out of the dealership in less than an hour and that includes the time to take a test drive. Can't beat that. Will buy a car from eimports4less again.

chaneljhin
8/29/2016

"Great service!"

Eimports 4Less is a great place to find nice, high quality cars! Their service is great, and everything is simple with them. I found a car I liked online on their website, gave them a call, and Roger took care of us very well! He told us everything that we needed to know about the car before we even came into his office because we lived in another state. Roger understood that we were making a far trip and made sure we were clear on everything! Roger is so great whether you talk to him over the phone or in person. I found the car I wanted on the site, and within a couple of days I picked it up! I couldn't be happier with the car or the service. He is very fair and upfront, and I highly recommend!

Aunt Joan
8/28/2016

"Recommended dealer"

This dealership was recommended to me by my brother. I was pleased from start to finish with the purchase of my new car. They were straightforward and honest. I would recommend them to future buyers.

bhiggins

"Great experience"

Very fast and easy car buying experience. The car was at a great price and great condition and was exactly as advertised. I would definitely recommend them and go back to them next time I need to get a new car.

Meghkelly1
8/18/2016

"Excellent customer service "

I think this is by far the best experience I've ever had with buying a car. I wasn't hassled or persuaded into doing anything I didn't want to. I was simply given my options and I made a decision. When I am do for a new car, I will be back. Thank you rich for helping me and explaining everything to me. You made it a great experience and I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!

kiki
8/18/2016

"Left dealership feeling like I got a fair deal...painless "

I had no problems from start to finish with my purchase. I traded in/purchased a car...received a fair price on both. I left the dealership feeling good and with no regrets. Will definitely come back. Easy peasy.

Reviews of Rich Otto