eImports4Less Auto Sales

GM
Michael  Sanders, Sales, eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael Sanders

September 20, 2017

"honest and very helpful"

- frederick philhower

our salesman Rich Otto helped us get a lower price on the extended warranty .so there we could afford the purchase of the beautiful 2015 BMW 3 series. an item that holds the floor mats in place was missing and Mr. Otto had placed an order for it and shipped directly to us within a few days at n/c! the vehicle was even nicer then the pictures on the internet. when we viewed it in person and test drove it that sealed the deal for us. no pressure from Mr. Otto just honest in every respect. next vehicle purchase for us or our family will be first with E imports and Mr. rich Otto! thank you so much for an enjoyable experience..

September 14, 2017

"What an easy process!"

- Lori D Widmer

What a pleasure to deal with! At the same time I was buying my car, I had a family illness that required I travel. Nathan and Rich did an amazing job of getting me in the car quickly and easily. Their communication was great, and everything was explained thoroughly. It doesn't hurt that the car I bought was a platinum model for less than the mid-range models were costing. Their pricing is fair and consistently lower than other dealers. I couldn't be happier. Thanks, guys!

August 16, 2017

"Easy to work with"

- Benz hyer

I have purchased several cars fromE Importa and have found the to alaways be professions and easy to work with. Pricing is fair and working with Nate was seamless.

Used 2013 BMW X5, $29251

2013 BMW X5

Used 2014 BMW X1, $25000

2014 BMW X1

Used 2015 Audi A8, $42000

2015 Audi A8

Used 2014 Chevrolet Corvette, $45000

2014 Chevrolet Corvette

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944