eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
HappyBuyer
2/02/2016

"No BS!"

We bought a car from Rich -- he's a great guy & this is an easy place to buy from. No sitting around for hours while the salesman "checks with the manager" & tries to sell you the undercoating package. We picked our car, drove it and bought it.

David C
1/30/2016

"No pressure sales, nice selection of cars"

I just purchased a MB GLK 350 for my wife as a surprise and Mike Sanders did a great job helping me keep it a secret. I dropped by without an appointment and he stopped what he was doing and showed me several cars and then explained the buying process. Mike was very courteous and thoughtful and straightforward with no high pressure sales tactics. I wanted to think about the purchase for a day or two and I went home and then called Mike the next day to inform him I wanted to buy the car and we proceeded to complete the purchase online over the next several days. When I showed up to pick up the car in person it only took about a half hour and I was driving away in a clean low miles Benz. I can't wait to buy a car for me from Mike in the next couple of years. eImports makes buying a used car simple and easy.

Audiq5guy
1/30/2016

"Huge selection, high quality, great people"

I was thoroughly impressed with the number of high quality cars on the lot. I was even more impressed with the staff, specifically Mike!! A true pleasure to work with and one of the best car buying experiences I've had. If you are in the markey for a high end preowned vehicle, do not overlook these guys.

Terrance

SteveF
1/28/2016

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

If you thing you cannot afford a BMW, think again. We now own 2 bought from Mike Sanders. Great sales person great experience. Go there!

Scott
1/27/2016

"Straight shooters."

Great dealership. They don't play games or try to charge hidden fees. Roger was a pleasure to deal with prompt and professional. They also had the most competitive price. No frills just straight deals.

Mike
1/27/2016

"No fuss, no muss"

I drove up from Northern Virginia to see an Audi A3. Hopeful of the car being what I wanted, I drove the car that I wanted to trade in. The A3 was exactly as advertised, and I got a fair price for my trade-in. The whole process was completed in under two hours, and I was on my way back home in a very nice car. Roger made the process very easy and straight-forward. He was helpful in addressing a couple of areas (extra key, front license plate holder) that required some creativity. Check our their site - if you see one you like, you can be pretty sure that it is a good deal and that the experience will be painless.

Joy
1/24/2016

"Great Price, Great Car"

I recently bought an Infiniti G37x. It was my first time buying a high end car. I found it on the Internet on a Saturday and arrived for a test drive 30 minutes before they closed. Rich Otto was great to work with. Very patient and efficient!

Dave
1/14/2016

"They're different"

They buy small fleets of low-mileage cars and are then able to undercut the regular dealers. Or in my case, a car with manual transmission that other dealers didn't want to bother with. I live locally and was able to test drive my car - I can say it was immaculate and better detailed than the cars I had just sat in at my local BMW dealer. The interior had no traces of chemical cleaners and their representation of not-been-smoked-in was accurate - my biggest fear of buying a used car. As far as sales go, they're different. They do a lot of online sales and are driven to get good reviews. So here I am adding one. Our sales guy was simply honest and straight forward about everything. This was my first used car purchase and I'd do it again from eImports. Highly recommended.

Alex53
1/09/2016

"Excellent Car Dealership "

Eimports came through again for me with another SOLID Mercedes! Great prices and Excellent sales knowledge from Rich Otto. This is the place to go for high quality vehicles at bottom line prices!

my beamer
1/08/2016

"great company, kind people"

Bought a 2013 BMW 535 GT good price, great friendly service, loving it special thanks to rich spoke with him over the phone on a Tuesday bought car on Wednesday

Reviews of Roger  Roberts