eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
Tbred26
7/02/2015

"Professional"

My experience with eimports4less was really good. Roger was very professional, helpful, and knowledge about the car I purchased. I would definitely do business with them again and recommend them to others.

Pupper
7/01/2015

"2012 Mercedes"

We bought this vehicle sight unseen, an it exceeded our expectations! We worked with Mike, and he described the car very accurately. He was very professional and honest. He was very patient and thorough when explaining the features of the car. We would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others.

jimtrvl917
7/01/2015

"Excellent sales process and knowledgeable about the vehicles"

We drove from Central NJ to look at a vehicle eimport4less had on the website. We were very pleased with the time taken with us, as well as the excellent explanation of the vehicle and its operation. There is no haggling on price, and that is made clear at the very beginning. However, the price was fair, and the car was exactly as described and beautifully prepped.

macbree
6/30/2015

"Pre-Owned BMW 328i Sport Line"

I made the drive up to Perkasie from Wilmington, DE after searching online for about a month for the right car (my first car purchased by myself). I spoke with Roger before making the hour drive and he informed me that the car was still on the lot and he would have it ready for me by the time I got there. Because of the distance between my house and the dealer we did almost every part of the transaction via email/fax which went smoother than I would have expected. Overall it was a great experience and I will be sure to go there when I can eventually upgrade to a 7 series.

AWilson2284
6/27/2015

"Great people to work with"

The dealers of eImports work with you to help you to achieve the deal you want and keep their word on the agreed upon price. They held the Subaru WRX I had been searching for until I was able to get down there and pick it up. Rich and his team are the best to work with!

benz2
6/25/2015

"What a joy to buy top quality cars!!!!!"

We had the pleasure of dealing with Rich Otto for our purchase of a RED C250 coupe. We also had a trade in of our Jaguar with no pressure. We would highly recommend this dealership to family & friends. This is our second experience with this company & is always a pleasure!!!

jacksprat
6/23/2015

"What an amazing experience!!"

I met with Roger who was amazing. He exercised all the patience to allow me to take all the time I needed to finally get from choosing teh vehicle to closing teh deal. Necer onve did he rush or pressure me into buying the car. Well, I took delivery of my car last evening and look forward to road trips this summer. Roger took teh time to patiently explain all the features, sync my cell and ipad, demonstrated the convertible feature. Thanks so much, Roger, you ahve a customer for a long time, even life.

Robin
6/23/2015

"Confidence in buying from the right dealer!"

I was buying a Porsche for my husband for our 25th anniversary, and George was phenomenal in his professionalism. He never "sold" me the car, I bought it. I asked my son on the way home about this dealership and we both felt so secure and knew we were getting a high end deal. I would definitely buy another car from these guys! Even the follow up with a couple of questions after the sale from me, was handled expertly from Mike. Thanks, oh yeah, the husband thanks you too!!!

Skeeter4334

"Great dealership 👍"

Like to Thank Mike and Roger for a great smooth transaction for a quality Mercedes C300 very friendly and courteous car was as advertised 2 purchase for my family ????????

Kenenos
6/22/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I can't say enough about Roger Roberts and everyone else I dealt with at Eimports4Less. These guys only sell the nicest used cars and are true pros. They were straight shooters in every aspect of the transaction, and I sincerely hope that I get the opportunity to purchased from them again.

Reviews of Roger  Roberts