eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael Sanders

June 28, 2016

"Great Experience!!"

- Damon Giangreco

I began my search online...after identifying a few vehicles I liked, I took a trip to the dealership. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Roger to purchase a BMW 550i. The car was delivered promptly and at a very fair price....hassle free negotiating, great financing rate and term, and most of all a fair trade-in value! This is exactly what consumers are looking for in a dealership...true professionalism. Roger was always available to answer any and all questions I had. As a pleasant surprise he sent a spare key that was missing. I would not hesitate to purchase my next used car from him again.

June 27, 2016

"Great Car. Best Price. Easy Transaction"

- Swifty12

I had been looking at an Audi A5 forever and I came across one on their website. Decided to take a trip for a quick look. We dropped in without an notice and they even took the time to give the car a quick wash (the pollen was so terrible this spring) so I could get a good look -- not many other places would do that! The mileage was low and the car was in great condition inside and out and most importantly, the price was right. Rich worked with me to do what need to be done so that I could drive the car home that day since the trip there was longer than I expected. The car only came with one key and they promised to deliver the other -- and they did what they said! Wonderful, easy, painless transaction. I would purchase from them again.

June 26, 2016

"PERFECT"

- TED

I must take time to praise every aspect of purchasing my M.B. from Eimports4less Auto Sales. Fron first contact to taking delivery ( shipped by enclosed carrier ) I felt confident, trusting and at ease with the people I dealt with. The auto came to us in like new condition. Really perfect for buying from their web site photos. Great people. I will recommend them to everyone I know. The car is STUNNING. TED

Used 2012 Porsche Cayenne, $35551

2012 Porsche Cayenne

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK350, $35991

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK350

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $21451

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, $42951

2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944