eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael  Sanders, Sales, eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael Sanders

"Great experience"

- bhiggins

Very fast and easy car buying experience. The car was at a great price and great condition and was exactly as advertised. I would definitely recommend them and go back to them next time I need to get a new car.

August 18, 2016

"Excellent customer service "

- Meghkelly1

I think this is by far the best experience I've ever had with buying a car. I wasn't hassled or persuaded into doing anything I didn't want to. I was simply given my options and I made a decision. When I am do for a new car, I will be back. Thank you rich for helping me and explaining everything to me. You made it a great experience and I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!

August 18, 2016

"Left dealership feeling like I got a fair deal...painless "

- kiki

I had no problems from start to finish with my purchase. I traded in/purchased a car...received a fair price on both. I left the dealership feeling good and with no regrets. Will definitely come back. Easy peasy.

Used 2012 Porsche Cayenne, $36551

2012 Porsche Cayenne

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK350, $34991

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK350

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $21551

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Used 2013 BMW 3 Series, $23351

2013 BMW 3 Series

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944