eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
KD-Princeton
8/27/2015

"Completely new way to buy a used car !"

Smooth worry free used car purchase experience, we bought a E400 from this dealership. Would definitely consider them to buy my next car. Honest, up-front & knowledgeable sales staff.

Emanuel & Audi
8/25/2015

"My car search had come to end at eimports4less.."

There's no better way to put this.. I got the car I dreamt about, it was fast and easy thanks to Rich! This man is very professional and eager please your buying experience at eimports4less! The rest of the staff was very easy going and just a delight to work with. Thanks Rich for making my Audi purchase as smooth as they can be.

lulu
8/24/2015

"fantastic collection of beautiful cars, excellent service"

made appointment, car was ready and clean, took for a drive, all details about the car given in honest way, Roger was great, I recommend this place strongly

John M.
8/23/2015

"It was a journey to get this car but it was worth the trip. "

Courtesy and up front salespeople. I dealt with three of them through email and via phone. Rich, Mike and John were great. I contacted them and received answers to all my questions -- they provided additional information and posted links that really made up my mind about buying the car I really wanted. I am very pleased with the car and the service I received. I am hoping to recommend them to anyone hoping to buy a new German-made car. What beauties they have there. We traveled from Central PA but it was definitely worth the trip.

Elaine in Sleepy Hollow
8/20/2015

"Easy to deal with, thorough and responsive"

I had a positive experience with Michael Sanders and this dealership. No BS, courteous, responsive, and thorough. They were pleasant to deal with. I recommend them.

DHcharles
8/18/2015

"Feels like Family more than Business."

My Audi engine had blown and was looking for options weather to get the car fixed or buy another. As i did my research, i was unhappy with the time and cost it would take to fix it and began looking at other cars. Fortunately, I came across "Imports 4 less" and found the car I had been praying on for the right price after 2 years of searching. I am so thankful for Mike Sanders as he and i shared a lot we have in common as far as our personnel lives as well as being professional and taking care of business. The day I went to purchase and pick up the car, i showed up late due to poor business with Uhaul. Despite Mike's personnel life, he stayed late and helped me above and beyond his duties with no attitude or regrets. For this I am truly thankful and owe you lunch. Mike, again, please tell Mrs Sanders that i am truly, deeply sorry for having him run late. In the future, if I have or know of anyone interested in purchasing a car, I will definitely call or see "Mike Sanders" from Imports 4 less.

mfc7464
8/16/2015

"Buying a Car Made Easy!!"

I was looking for a Mercedes E550 on the internet when I came across this car on EImports4Less website. I called and made an appointment to go see it. When I got there, the car was even nicer than I thought, clean as a whistle, low mileage; perfect as far as I was concerned. I decided to buy it and Roger made it happen. Thank you Roger! You will always have our business. Michael Chubirka Northeast, PA

mzmarcy

"nice and easy"

My husband and I were looking to replace our 2nd car, after owning 2 previous mercedes sedans we wanted an SUV. Checked out the website and was pleased that they had so many to choose from. Took a chance and showed up on a early Sat morning 2 wks ago. Rich asked what we were looking for, we gave him our shopping list and were thrilled that there were 3 cars to choose from. The 3rd and last car we saw had everything we wanted, however I'd never driven a Mercedes SUV and Rich was happy to oblidge even had to move 3 orther cars to do so. Needless to say we loved the car left a deposit and have been driving it for over 1 wk. Michael took care of us the day we picked up the car, it was Rich's day off and he couldn't have been any more helpful. No pressure from anyone there. We even found out that they were able to procure the 2nd key for us. I would recommend this dealership. Please go there knowing what you want and do a little research and you'll make out just fine.

Heras

"Don't be nervous!"

We actually stumbled onto eImports4less online after getting a car sold out from under us by our local BMW dealer (would have been our 3rd purchase in as many years). We originally wanted a BMW convertible fun car -low mileage but extended the search to other makes. Friday night I saw a Mercedes 500 SL on their site and called about it Saturday morning. It had just been posted the day before with lots of interest, but was still there. We drove 2 hours to see the car and were surprised to find this incredible collection of vehicles out in the country. The staff was great and within about an hour we made a deposit with plans to come back in two days to drive it home. It wasissing a second key and they even offered to order us another one. Can definitely recommend their dealership!

BMW4EVER
8/14/2015

"Knowledgeable, straight forward "

Roger made my first BMW purchase easy and I left there confident in my new car. We drove almost 2 hours for a great deal. No haggling, best price we could find in a 200 mile radius and we looked all over. I will definitely check here first next time I need a car.

Reviews of Roger  Roberts