eImports4Less Auto Sales

Nathan  Baughman, Sales, eImports4Less Auto Sales

July 03, 2017

"2014 BMW X3"

- santhakumar subbiah

We initially met Nathan who walked us to try few cars that we came to look at and he was very patient as we were switching between cars and he got all the keys we asked for. Since he was busy later with some customers Rich came in to help us, No pressure sales!!! Good prices on their vehicles. Great communication via email and phone. Paperwork was ready and waiting for my signature when I walked through the door. Quickest and easiest vehicle purchase I've made. In and out in about 15~20 minutes on the day of purchase. Rich was very easy to work with and made the process quick and easy. The 2nd car Key was a surprise at delivery because I was informed there is only one key for the car I looked at! A+ dealership. THANKS RICH!!! Rich I have already recommended you to my friend for his new car.

Rich Otto

June 29, 2017

"Nathan was great to deal with"

- Sandi

Dealership has great inventory and pricing. Nathan was very helpful and not your typical "pushy salesman". The service cneter quickly got my car ready as I had a commitment I couldn't miss. Highly recommend him & the dealership.

June 21, 2017

"Michael an outstanding find!"

- Barbara

We went to Eimports to look and found Michael to be just what we were looking for. He is so knowledgable, helpful, patient and were able to to purchase just the car we were looking for.

Michael Sanders

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $21000

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Used 2012 Fiat 500, $9251

2012 Fiat 500

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944