eImports4Less Auto Sales

Makes: Used Car Dealer

eImports4Less Auto Sales

eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.

"2012 BMW 328i Navigation coupe"

I had an excellent experience with Eimportless4less! They handled my trade therefore making my transaction very easy. This is my second purchase from them. I purchased an Infiniti close to 5 years ago and my M35x is still running strong! A friend bought there too! George set up my loan and Roger delivered the car. Roger took the time to show me the BMW site with all the instructional videos!

George

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful experience at Eimports4less. This was the first car that I've purchased on my own and everyone was helpful and friendly. They explained all of the paperwork in a clear and concise manner. My Mercedes was detailed beautifully. They went through all of the details on the car. I left there knowing that I got a wonderful car at a great price!

Roger Roberts

"Purchasing a Mercedes 280 SLK from Eimports4Less"

We worked with Rich at Eimports4less in purchasing our 2008 Mercedes 280 SLK. Overall, I was very nervous as we never purchased a used car before. However, the overall experience, the availability of Rich and others at Eimports to answer questions was very comforting. They answered questions, returned phone calls and were always available throughout our entire search and purchase..Even afterwards, when I had a question, Rich was available to provide information about the car and title......When we went to see and test drive our car, we were impressed with the high end vehicles and the choices available. But, we had our mind set on only one baby....The car was in excellent shape as discussed. I was truly amazed that everything that was listed in the Carfax report was actually correct.... The test ride, the lack of pressure, the communication and the purchase arrangement were all outstanding... In fact, we also live approx 120 miles from Eimports and we arranged to have our car flat bedded to our home..Again, Rich arranged a smooth transition and delivery, with a very small price that was agreed upon. Everything went smoothly and the car arrived at our home as promised-in perfect delivery showroom shape. Rich immediately called and suggested before we sign to release the car, that we finely check over the vehicle.....Again, perfect! The best however, was when I immediately brought our car over to our mechanic-he was also amazed saying this car is in great shape, the mileage listed was accurate and when he asked me what I paid and where we purchased it, he said we got the bargain of a lifetime....So, it was truly a pleasure to work with Rich Otto and his easy comfortable manner and style and our vehicle made this purchase a pleasure....In the future, we would not hesitate to return to buy a car from Eimports again...

"Internet purchase"

I had searched for a 2008 BMW Z4 for over a year. I found the exact car on Eimports4less website. They offered over 60 pictures of the vehicle. I called immediately to verify the pictures were of the same vehicle and not stock photos. After talking with Roger Roberts I knew that I had found the vehicle I had been searching for. I made a deposit online that evening, purchased the vehicle immediately. My husband and I decided to drive to the dealership to pick up the vehicle. The vehicle was in mint condition, it was the exact vehicle in the pictures. The overall process was something I never imagined. I am so impressed with this dealership, the quality of their inventory, the ease of the purchase and the knowledge, integrity and customer service I received from Roger and the entire staff. My next car(s) will be purchased at eimports4less.

Robert Roberts, Mike, Rich

"A Very Good Experience "

I spent several nights researching prices and dealerships before purchasing my E350 Mercedes from EImports4Less. My salesman Rich Otto, was very helpful and patient going through the vehicles in my price range and helping me find the right car. I feel like I got a fair deal on my E Class and I would be happy to recommend Rich to my family and friends. Sincerely, Mike E.

Rich Otto

"Mercedes C300 Luxury AWD 2013 from eimports4less"

I had a budget of 30K and had been talking to reputed (based on reviews and inventory) for either the Mercedes C300 or Audi A4. Over 2 weeks early September, I visited atleast 6 dealerships around New Jersey. The experience was not pleasant and the state of the cars hardly close to the pictures on their websites. More research and recommendation from a close friend (he had bought a Volkswagen EOS from eimports a few months back) opened my eyes to the impressive inventory at eimports esp. Mercedes and BMW. The pictures were exhaustive and key features aptly highlighted. I got Mike on phone, he was very friendly, prompt and diligent in answering all my nagging questions over numerous phone calls. I booked this 2013 C300 on Thursday, paperwork completed without any hassles just over the phone on Thursday and had the car. delivered to NJ by Saturday morning. The condition of the car - PRISTINE. The body was absolutely clean & shiny. The paranoid in me couldn't even find a fingerprint. Even the floor mats - as good as new. Every detail of the car matches the pictures on website. I just wasted 2 weeks of my time going to dealers who just want to suck you in to their talk. Mike didn't waste any time trying to sell the car to me, instead he focussed on diligently answering all my questions. Highly recommend eimports4less. My next car will be from eimports4less for sure.

Mike Sanders

"Fair Play"

They are true to their positioning...quality imports for less. The team behave as a family providing excellent service, insights, fair pricing, follow up. Between my husband and I, we have purchased 5 vehicles from the group. We keep coming back as we appreciate the cars and their transparent approach.

Rich Otto

"Easy to Navigate with tons of pictures and info"

I was looking for a used vehicle and researched every company .I found Eimports4less and was impressed with the selection and pictures of the cars.I called and asked a lot of questions the process on buying online and the history of the vehicle.The company has a chat window and every opportunities answered all my questions or concerns about the vehicles I chose. I was given the history of the vehicles I liked as far maintenance and any major repairs done on the vehicles. I viewed the carfax report and the prices were far better that others I looked at with the same vehicles.

Mike

"I had a Great Experience, absolutely fenomenal"

Last month, I was looking for a used car. Pretty quickly I realized that I didn't have enough expertise to tell a good car from a bad car, a private car vs a dealer car, a city car vs out of state car, didn't have time to travel to see the cars being sold, didn't have patience for the negotiations or the ability to  get the best deal for the money. As a result, I reached out to eImports4Less Auto Sales, I found a nice Mercedez , we handled the transaction online and the sales process was very easy, very straight forward and 100% transparent. They post all info about every car and all pictures, videos etc that are necessary to make an educated decision. They also carry only clean history vehicles that are hand-picked and extremely clean.  I never felt pressured  into a deal and saved me from some bad choices I probably would have made without their advice.  I must have screened more than 20 potential cars before I settled on the one. i received a great deal on a used car that was in great condition considering the yr/make of the car.  this site really made this whole process painless and easy on my end and will forever be grateful for this service. Personally, I had great experience with eImports4Less Auto Sales, it now has been couple of months since the purchase, we took some major road trips and have zero issues with the car thus far.

scott

"Easy, Fast and AMAZING"

I live in New York and have been looking for a luxury car for 3 months. I have gotten frustrated with the entire process and then my friend told me about E Imports, www.EIports4less.com. I went on the website to look around and their live chat popped up. I liked seeing a picture with the chat pop-up because it makes you feel like you are actually talking to a person and not a robot. I started asking basic questions about their process and found them to be polite and not pushy. I love it when I can talk to a sales representative without feeling like they are constantly trying to “sell” me. I was nervous because my budget was quite low, but I want to have luxury car to fit into my new job as a Junior Executive. However, I am new to my job title and to my pay bracket, so my budget was low budget low. This was not a problem for them as they found my car within 20 minutes. The representative constantly treated me with respect and dignity. They seemed genuinely happy for me and were so easy to work with. I purchased a 3 year old 3 Series BMW for just over 20k. This car is GORGEOUS! It was given a top rating by my own private inspector and it came to me clean and ready to go! I might never buy a car anywhere else!!

Roger Roberts