eImports4Less Auto Sales

GM
Michael  Sanders, Sales, eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael Sanders

May 23, 2017

"Competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff"

- Ewsews

Recently purchased a BMW M235i at eimports4less and was very pleased with both the car and the overall buying experience. After about a week of shopping around online I kept coming back to the car on their lot because after numerous comparisons with similar cars in the area I found it to be the most competitively priced versus the low mileage on the odometer, even as I widened my search area. Rich Otto promptly reached out to me after I sent an inquiry about the car through their site and we set up a time for me to come up and check it out. Eimports has a wide variety of cars on their lot, but does a lot of their selling online through eBay as well. So I'd suggest doing most of your research beforehand and then approaching them when you're ready to buy. It's not a massive dealership with staff to spare on window shoppers taking cars out for a spin. Also, if you do your price comparisons throughly, you'll find that the cars are priced to sell. There's not much haggle room on the pricing, again, this isn't a giant dealership where the salesmen are getting big commissions off of steering the buyer towards particular loans. As Rich explained, a lot of their cars that are less than 2 years old are "corporate cars" that were driven by employees of that car company and turned back in, then sold in auctions to dealerships like Eimports. So what you're getting is a lightly driven, practically new car that was well maintained at a great price. Whole experience was quick and painless, Rich is definitely a car guy with a wealth of BMW knowledge especially. I will be starting my search at their dealership when I get the itch to upgrade again.

May 22, 2017

"Quickest purchase of a car ever!"

- Doughtys

Rich was awesome to work with! The price of the vehicle, interest rate and monthly payments were discussed/settled on the phone and then Rich sent a text to confirm. The financing application was completed online ahead of time so the day we went to pick up the vehicle we were out of the dealership in less than 50 minutes. (that included the test drive) My husband and I have never completed a vehicle sale so quickly!!! We would recommend Rich/Imports for Less to everyone and are in the process of obtaining a 2nd car for our son.

May 22, 2017

"Worth the Drive"

- Bjack

Rich was a consummate professional. Answered all our questions, and worked the deal through enabling us to leave with the vehicle the same day. We're very satisfied with our 5 Series

Used 2013 BMW X1, $19851

2013 BMW X1

Used 2014 BMW X1, $21551

2014 BMW X1

Used 2013 BMW 3 Series, $19751

2013 BMW 3 Series

Used 2014 BMW 6 Series, $40851

2014 BMW 6 Series

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944