eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
danhoro1518
4/30/2016

"2011 328i x drive manual coupe"

Dealt with Michael Sanders throughout the entire buying process. To sum it up I could not be more happy. Michael was very knowledgable when it came to the car and was quick to answer any questions I had. I bought the car at a very reasonable price and extremely happy with my purchase. No issues or regrets. I definitely will be back to Eimports!!! Thanks Michael!!! -Dan

Dkkelsch
4/24/2016

"Roger made buying our car so easy and a great experience "

We purchased our 14 BMW 330ci xdrive wagon from eimports4less 4/16/2016. Roger sold us our car. What a great experience it was. Roger took great care of us. He knew the car inside and out. We highly recommend giving them a try. These guys know their stuff. We had a few things we wanted taken care of on the car. Everything was perfect when we picked up the car. Thanks so much Roger for everything we absolutely Love the car!!! Don & Lori Kelsch Boyertown Pa.

dcpetersonpeg
4/24/2016

"Saturday Trip"

I contacted Eimports4less because I found a two year old SLK with the colors and pricing I wanted. Spoke to Mike who did an awesome job of getting me information and making the transaction easy. When we visited the shop, I was extremely impressed with the inventory - all quality, late model cars with impeccable detailing. My purchase was one of the easiest and most gratifying to date. No haggling or extras for extended warranties, matts, detailing etc. Congrats to the team @ Eimports4less. I would definitely recommend them and will do business in the future. DCP

ptotheh
4/23/2016

"No nonsense car buying"

I'm the type of buyer who knows what he wants, what a reasonable price is and doesn't want any up-sell. When I saw the "if you come ready we'll have you driving away in under an hour" I was optimistic but wary. Roger lived up to that and i spent 20 minutes on a test drive, 20 minutes on paperwork and I was on my way. This is car buying at its most efficient wrapped with great customer service. I'll be recommending this place to anyone I know looking for a used import!

briane400
4/23/2016

"Impressed by the high quality of used cars at Eimports"

I hadn’t been seriously been looking until finding a car offered here meeting all my requirements and much more. Rich Otto made purchasing a car too easy from start to finish. I called Saturday and had purchase agreement Monday morning, sending payment Thursday with final documents signed Friday. Car was delivered to Illinois that Sunday. The car was everything as described for a low mile example. When the time comes to trade or purchase another vehicle would purchase from Rich at Eimports again.

BennettalXR
4/17/2016

"Great Customer Service and Zero Hassle"

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from this dealer, so I was extra confident about my purchase. I found an Audi TT that met my requirements, called Rich in the afternoon, test drove the car later that day, and picked up the car the following week. It was no hassle and Rich took care of everything - followed up while I was getting financing without being pushy. Overall an A+ experience would purchase here again.

SMcBride123
4/17/2016

"Great EXPERIENCE"

Having purchased numerous vehicles over the internet, I can say my experiences have varied. I decided to give eImports4Less a shot and I'm so glad I did. I worked with Roger and can say he was helpful and responsive to my questions/emails. Timely feedback and the car was exactly as described. For the first time I had my internet purchases shipped and Roger handled everything for me and obtained a very competitive shipping quote. Delivery driver was awesome and I had my car in less than 4 days following payment. Thanks again Roger! Will definitely buy again!!!

Steven Stojanovic
4/16/2016

"SS/EIMPORTS"

Located just north of Philly, my 120 mile drive to visit the dealership proved to be a rewarding experience. Dealership is a paradise of sheer automotive eye candy. These guys have the drill down; unassuming, helpful, pressure-less buying, buying transaction easy and smooth. Like all cars on display, my 2013 Mercedes C300 was immaculate.... approx. 1,000 miles and one month later, I can see that I purchased a quality, select automobile. Great experience, good people, select and quality automobiles.... I am sure I won't hesitate to visit them again for a future purchase.

ShawnM98
4/15/2016

"A courteous and Professional buying experience "

My experience at eimports4Less was nothing less than exceptional!Starting from the top with the general manager, George Leakas, to a very comfortable,professional car buying experience with Rich Otto! From beginning to end, Rich Otto did a excellent job. He was very professional,straight forward,very knowledgeable,caring,fair and made sure I was 100 percent satisfied with my purchase! I couldn't ask for a better experience. Rich answered all my questions and was very helpful with the whole process. I would highly recommend this establishment and look forward to visiting for future car purchases. Thanks again for a great experience, Rich.

DG
4/14/2016

"Great Car, Great Service"

The easiest and most efficient process of buying a used car I have ever had in my lifetime. Worked with Rich Otto who was responsive, honest, and always went out of his way to do the right thing, He was terrific to work with. The BMW is extremely clean and has been a joy to own. If I am ever in the market again for a used car I will be sure to call Rich and the team.

Reviews of Roger  Roberts