eImports4Less Auto Sales

124 W Dublin Pike (Route 313),
Perkasie, Pennsylvania 18944
eImports4Less Auto Sales Info
About eImports4Less Auto Sales

eimports4Less is mainly an internet car company. We sell the vast majority of our vehicles to long distance customers, either over the phone or on the internet. We also have a physical location where folks can come and make their purchase in person or pick-up the vehicle that they've purchased online. We ship alot of vehicles to our customers, so we can always help with door to door shipping quotes if you cannot make it in or you're too far away to come and get your new car in person. After talking with thousands of customers and other dealerships over the past 10 years or so, I think the #1 thing that sets us apart from most other dealers is how easy it is to purchase a vehicle here. Read all of our reviews on any website and check out our 10+ year history of feedbacks on eBay Motors, you'll see hundreds of comments about how easy the process was. We purchase very clean vehicles, advertise them honestly, and offer them at incredibly aggressive prices. We tell you right upfront what your total due is, if there are any other fees, what your trade-in should be worth, etc...so when you come here to get your vehicle you are not "surprised" will all types of hidden fees and charges (dozens of hidden fees seem to be standard in the car business today). We also do not employ any commissioned sales staff. Our salesmen are partners in the company and they are here to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. It doesn't matter who you speak to on the phone, chat with via email, or meet here in person...anyone can help you at anytime. We're all on the same team here. We are very efficient with our time and we value your time. If you have an appointment scheduled to pick-up your vehicle, the paperwork will be done and waiting for you and the vehicle will be properly cleaned and waiting for you inside the building. The paperwork takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be driving out of here in under 10 minutes from arriving. We also take pride

About eImports4Less Auto Sales

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
Oyebisij
3/05/2015

"Superb Customer Relation!"

Bought a 2014 E350 4Matic Mercedes Benz from Eimports4less. The customer relation was superb and was second to none. Mike Sanders was simply the best! Quick response to e mails, prompt phone call returns. I have recommended this Dealership to some friends and family members. You can't go wrong with Mike Sanders. Trust me!

haider
3/03/2015

"No pressure and professional experiance."

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mercedes Benz at eimports4less and had a great experience. The sales representative was pleasure to work with and I had a no-pressure and very professional experience. Rich, the sales representative, exceeded my expectations with his responsiveness and follow through to every question/email that I have had, even after the purchase. He is very thorough and knowledgeable about cars and paperwork. I would, without hesitation, recommend eimports4Less to others looking to purchase a car and would recommend asking for Rich Otto. Very happy with my car buying experience.

Kelly
3/03/2015

"2013 BMW 128"

I found a remarkably beautiful car inside and out for a great price! This car was absolutely stunning. I had seriously fast service Mike was wonderful and I was in and out like a breeze!

na
2/23/2015

"A Dream Purchase"

We were looking for a vehicle loaded with safety features, low mileage, 4WD, side airbags, rear camera and navigation at a good price. Found the perfect car - a 2014 Mercedes C300 with 7400 miles and the best price in the area. It even has a knee airbag and a sporty look! Rich was very courteous and knowledgeable. He enabled us to purchase our vehicle with little effort on our part and demonstrated all the computer features.

Allan
2/23/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

Really great experience. Everything was ready as promised. Roger was superb to work with and very responsive to emails, questions and phone calls. I will recommend coming here to all my friends and acquaintances. Allan

riannelli
2/21/2015

"excellent customer service"

I came to eimports4less without performing the normal buying procedures and eimports4less.com accommodated me, assisted with picking out a bmw 328xi and finalizing the purchase. In addition I had a nail in my tire and instead of taking the approach of every other dealer by saying it could have happened after the purchase, rich and eimports4less replaced my tire free of charge. Highly recommended and I will purchase my next car from there when it's time....

John R.
2/20/2015

"New Car Purchase "

We recently bought a car from E-Imports in Perkasie. They had been referred to me by two of their satisfied customers. This is an interesting dealership where one can purchase a car at significantly reduced prices. It seemed to me that most offerings were BMW, Mercedes or Porsche, and most cars were not more than 3 years old. We purchased a 2014 Mercedes 350E that had more bells and whistles than I could imagine, with the full warranty from Mercedes, and with a price that was clearly 10 to 15% below the best price offered us by a Mercedes dealership. Paperwork was handled efficiently. E-Imports is ideal for someone that knows what he wants, does his homework and then test drives the car and makes a decision. This is not the place to go to receive a lot of handholding and coercion. For one who has done the homework and knows his mind, this is a great place to make a purchase and I would do it again. Both Rich and George were helpful and responsive to my calls and emails. I would recommend them without question. John

George and Rich

M9P
2/20/2015

"Pleased with purchase"

Just purchased a 2011 BMW 328i from dealership, worked with Mike Sanders and Roger. Excellent price, and the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition. They made it easy to buy online, including cooperating with my inspector, providing prompt transfer of title and arranged for shipping. I would recommend eImports4Less to anyone.

Mike Sanders, Roger

edwgoldsmid
2/19/2015

""Car Buying Made Easy""

This was the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever encountered. Roger our sales person couldn't have be more pleasant & professional. He answered all our questions in great detail so that we felt perfectly comfortable making the purchase. We would definitely purchase from them again.

Roger Roberts

NMapp
2/17/2015

"Expeditious service"

The entire purchasing process was quick expeditious and friendly. My vehicle was in excellent condition and gently used. I would recommend eimports4less Auto Sales for your next pre-owned purchase.

Rich Otto