smart Center

Makes: smart

Overall Rating N/A

smart Center
smart Center Info

"I have spent about 5,000 in repairs and maintenance since..."

I have spent about 5,000 in repairs and maintenance since purchase of $13,000 in 5/2008. The "actuator" failed and the car was "lifeless dead" at about 55,000 miles and the warranty expired after 2 years, so I had to pay over $1,000 in towing and repairs myself. I had to rent a car and wait a week for other cars because the "only one" tech was "out sick"! I had a rent a car bill that they were not able to help me with. I would never buy another smart car again! Meanwhile, Rick Case Honda is going great and have over 40 technicians to work on cars. I guess I should have bought a Honda? Maybe they will make it up to me on my next car purchase? I doubt it! With my rewards points I will only get $230 off.

Raquel Case

"Excellent customer service. I felt Comfortable right..."

Excellent customer service. I felt Comfortable right away. Both the sales rep and the gm were very realistic and straight forward. It was a genuine business deal and I walked away very happy with my purchase. There was no pressure to buy, just a detailed explanation of what Smart cars have to offer. Thank you Raquel Case and Carol Moreno for your hospitality, professionalism, and for my Smart car. Adrian Mesa

Raquel Case and Carol Moreno

"Why? Because they are friendly helpful and patient...."

Why? Because they are friendly helpful and patient. Initial contact was with Carol who was great. Then contact with Gabriella, same thing and she sent along some information. The Juan with questions about service. Art and Raquel rounded out the team and sold me TWO 2011 SMART "LIGHT SHINE" CARS. Lovely folks to work with and I highly recommend them. ALL FIVE OF THEM!

Gabriella/Carol/Art/Juan/Raquel

"The entire experience at Rick Case/Smart Center of Weston..."

The entire experience at Rick Case/Smart Center of Weston was amazing! I've always purchased my vehicle in Miami-Dade county and I have to say that this experience just a few miles north was night and day. I never felt pressured, hounded, or "about to get shafted". The General Manager, Ms. Raquel Case, is energetic and motivated, conducts herself with professionalism, and has lots of charm. It is evident that she loves where she works. I have nothing but great things to say about Mr. Art Pilaski. He kept me abreast of which finance options were best and even managed to get me the best possible trade value for my trade-in. Last, but certainly not least, was the person that made everything come together. She was the first impression, the salesperson, the communicator, and the overall superstar. I am speaking of Ms. Gabriela Perez! She is a remarkable young woman and an asset to the company. In closing, I am elated with the my new smart car and I am blown away by the service quality at Smart Center of Weston. Best, Orlando A. Granado-Balaez

Gabriela Perez, Raquel Case, Art Pilaski

"I stopped by to check out what all the hype was about..."

I stopped by to check out what all the hype was about with the Smart car. Wow, It is amazing! I can not believe how much room it has inside and all the safety features. I love the different colors they offer and if I change my mind I can just buy new panels. Poof! My red Smart is now white. It is kind of 007ish. No other car I know offers that!! I could change the color seasonally if I wanted. My lease is up soon and this is the car for me. Raquel was amazing and a wealth of knowledge. I never felt rushed and she explained everything clearly. I am looking forward to doing business with her and the Rick Case Smart Center Weston soon. What color should I get first????

Raquel

"As the saying goes Happy Wife, Happy Life! I had promised..."

As the saying goes Happy Wife, Happy Life! I had promised my wife a Smart car for 2011 and Gabriela and Raquel made this buying experience the best! We went to the dealer test drove several cars and picked out exactly what we wanted. They were patient and made sure we got into the car we REALLY wanted. They even ordered it from off the dock to make sure my wife received the color and style she wanted. I would recommend buying a SMART Car from them as they are very personable, charasmatic, and most of all customer satisfaction is always number 1 with them!

Gabriela Perez, Raquel Case

"Very Friendly, Knowledgeable and professional staff,..."

Very Friendly, Knowledgeable and professional staff, Great car buying experience. Very good trade in amount, $1,000 more offered than the way car buying should be people. Went the extra mile with getting me a great financing arrangement. I am very happy with my 2009 Smart Brabus.

Gabriela & Raquel

"Very friendly staff. Excelent customer service. Excelent..."

Very friendly staff. Excelent customer service. Excelent Qualify of work, good prices,Very friendly staff. Excelent customer service. Excelent Qualify of work, good prices,Very friendly staff. Excelent customer service. Excelent Qualify of work, good prices,Very friendly staff. Excelent customer service. Excelent Qualify of work, good prices,

"If you want to buy a SMART..go here!! The staff is sooo..."

If you want to buy a SMART..go here!! The staff is sooo friendly and not salesy...and know a lot about this car!! Even the customers I interacted with getting their car serviced loved the staff and SMART!! They are located in a good area and great for a test drive also!

Raquel and Gabriela