Excelente atención - Pia
Compré un Nissan del 2016 y me atendió Rafael Robles, recibí una atención personalizada, muy buen trato y excelente vendedor, estoy feliz con mi auto😘
Excellent Service - alan wolf
I visited this dealership due to the fact that my existing lease on an Altima was going to end.
I had a bad experience with the original dealer I went through so I decided to try a different dealership.
I met with Matthew Ohiomoje, who was pleasant and very helpful, based on my requirements.
He introduced me to Bobby Sepentini and within 5 - 10 minutes a fair deal was made. I came back the next day with my wife and completed the lease. It was a pleasure to have a quote provided and the dealership perform..... Very good experience, Matthew did everything he could to please my wife and me and he did.
Check them out - Sunshine4life
They were fun positive helpful. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.. I would recommend them to friends local or now.
True customer service - nmric17
The staff are willing to work with you and have great offers. Very professional and great customer service. This is a comfortable and friendly environment.
Completely disappointing service - ashleymferro
Let me start by saying how disappointed I am with the level of service provided from this dealership. I regret giving my business to this place. If I can go back in time I would have NEVER signed anything here.
I initially wrote a 2 page review but let’s sum up the crap service.
- I knew more about the car than the sales person
- Sales guy had no personality and didn’t explain a single features to me
- I had to YouTube how to use the remote start and other features
- The numbers (payments) were wrong, I was at the dealership for about 3 hours after making an appointment the day prior
- I had to miss out on dinner plans thanks to this
- I was handed off to someone else during the sales process
- No one followed up with me after I got my car
- The first follow up I did get a week later was because they messed up my paperwork. It was done with the incorrect VIN # and after going back & putting unnecessary miles on the lease (I live 25 minutes away from the dealership) I asked for a fuel up as a courtesy for the inconvenience, didn’t happen
- My car apparently came with stuff I was never advised of causing me to spend unnecessary money
- One of the “perks” was 2 free fuel ups, when I asked about this I was told it’s only 1 left because they fueled it up when I got the car. Stupid, obviously if I’m purchasing a car it should come with gas.
- I was told I can come back to pick up the registration for the car once I turned in my other car, I called to do this, left a voice mail and didn’t hear back until 2 more attempts where the finance lady finally helped me
I’ve worked in training customer service and sales to businesses for the last 8 years and have never experienced such mediocre service. I’d be more than happy to teach some skills that will actually make customers happy with their buying experience because clearly this dealership is lacking in that area. My last dealership was awesome, they synced my phone through the car, offered a month of complimentary gas an car washes, called me to see how everything was going periodically & thanked me for my business. I didn’t go back only because they didn’t have the car I wanted.
At best I can only say I kinda got the price I was hoping for, everything else was a headache and I only wish I never came here. I tried emailing the "Executive General Manager" my complaint in hopes that someone would address it or at least apologize, a month later I'm still waiting. I tried to give this place an opportunity to resolve this but they don't care.
I will make it a point to steer everyone AWAY from this place and save yourself the disappointment. You'll never hear from them after getting your car and if you do it's because they messed something up and they absolutely do NOT go above and beyond to make customers happy, they do the bare minimum necessary to get your business.
Great car buying experience! - Flaco2183
I recently purchased a new 2017 NISSAN Rogue from this dealer. The sales representative Oscar was very helpful and professional. He had the answer to all of our questions and concerns. I will definitely continue doing business at this dealer. Thank you for all your help!
K&N filter switched - Clientsince1997
Brought back my car in late December because of radiator leak that they fixed. Cleaned k&N filter in early dec .did a oil change last week in my own garage at home and decide to check air filter to my surprise a used fram filter .. no one has touched my car for repairs except them mmmm what .. I guess one of the mechanic owns the same model or has a friend ... don't go their I have a list of complaints and that was the last STRAW .. Mr CEO and owner expect at letter for the repairs bills since June of 2016 ...your running a scam . Car has been their 45 days of and on for repairs and repair mistakes in the last 6 months and now I have to bring it for a recall and a transmission leak that is now o ver the 120k miles
excellent costumer service - 20645901
nunca había tenido un carro, hace unas semanas fui al AutoNation Nissan de la calle 8 para ver precios de carros, Jairo Garcia me ayudo, me sugirió que viera, me explico que estaba bien ser primer comprador, que Nissan ayudaba mucho a los primerizos como yo, me ayudo a seleccionar mi carro, me asistio en todos los términos legales con mucha paciencia y dedicación, estuvo pendiente de todo el proceso, Jairo, eres un excelente vendedor, muchas gracias por ayudarme!
Unfortunately is the only one closer to my home... - Rbaron
Waiting time is not acceptable considering the large group of people working .....they move from one waiting room to other... I bought the package service together with car and if you want make an appointment there is no option for service pre paid (5 years)... previously I had a situation when they want charge 3000 per a air bag replacement and after contact Nissan company they advised me was a recall missing