Exactly as Listed Online - Brian S
I found a new Ford Escape online listed by Holzhauer well below the market rate in my home state. I contacted Derek Eversgerd and he confirmed the price is real (+small doc fee). He wrote up a PO and emailed it to me. I placed a $500 deposit to hold the vehicle and pricing and flew up the next day to complete the purchase. As promised, the price we had agreed upon was honored and the deal was completed in under an hour. I was very hesitant about doing the deal online but Derek and Holzhauer honored their price and it was a smooth process. I would buy from them again.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Service department troubleshooting not impressive - Harry Gray
I took my 2013 F150 Limited in because at 23k+ miles it started making a noise when slowing down. Mileage had gone down at least a mile a gallon. I suggested maybe stuck in 4 wheel drive because that's what it sounded like to me. They could hear it, but couldn't find anything. Their explanation was they drove a similar model with more miles and made same sound so there was no problem. I still have the problem and need to find another dealer to take it to.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
The experience I had was a great experience, I purchased... - dlday
The experience I had was a great experience, I purchased am 07 Ford Focus from Victory Lane because I needed a reliable fuel efficient car to commute everyday to college. Chelsie was very helpful and friendly and made the buying process very smooth and I had no problems whatsoever and would and have recommended Victory Lane Ford to friends.
Our vehicle was in the service department for almost 4... - vandriver
Our vehicle was in the service department for almost 4 weeks, we either couldn't reach the right person by phone or they were finding MORE things wrong with the van. Several times the service people were rude on the phone. When we got the van back FINALLY it was awefully dirty inside and STUNK! I wil NEVER NEVER return there!
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.