BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE BY FAR! - lilsarg22
Karifa was AWESOME! He took time to explain to me every detail I needed to know before deciding to buy a Maserati. He was never pushy or aggressive. I highly recommend this dealership and specifically Karifa Mara.
Excellent service - Maserati2
I've been going to the Maserati dealership for the past 8 years and only recently I have felt not only happy but impressed with the service. Ever since James Pollack joined the team I have felt like a real VIP
The level of professionalism is implacable
He has never said "no" we can't and if the situation requires a "little" work he has always find a way to accommodate my husband's and mine needs without making us feel we are being difficult and that he really cares for our experience with Maserati
I'm definitely very happy with the service provided and I look forward to continuing coming there
Carlos and Viviana Magalhaes
Avoid this Dealership...Shady - SteveC
I bought a 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo at the end of October for $64,000. Right from the start, it was a poor experience. Below is a timeline of my experience. I expect an experience like this from Bob’s Used Auto Sales but not from a Maserati dealer that sells six figure cars. I had much better service at Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Lexus.
1. I live 3 hours away. I knew the car I wanted but wasn’t able to make it to the dealership for a week. I contacted the dealership. Omar responded back. I let him know I planned on coming in the following Tuesday but I would call on Monday to make sure it was still available. I called Monday and left a message. I got a call back an hour later saying the owner had been driving the car and he could have it ready to show Thursday. At this point I had a train ticket booked for Tuesday because that’s the only day I could get there. They eventually scrambled to get it there.
2. The morning of my visit, I am at the train station and I get a call from Omar. This car was in their inventory for more than 6 months. All of a sudden, there is someone who wants to come in that day to buy the car. This is a cheap tactic used with these low end auction buying car dealerships.
3. When I first emailed I asked what the absolute best price would be because I didn’t want to waste my time or their time. Omar told me they would work with me. When I arrived to look at the car, they told me they can’t come off the price at all because they are “already losing money on the car.” The manger Robert told me the car had new tires put on because “it wouldn’t be right to sell me a car with the tires that were on it when he got it.” Robert then said “Do you know what it cost me to put new tires on the car?’ I guessed $1600. He said “No, try $2200.”
4. The car was listed to have 31K miles on it and when I got there it had an additional 4K because the owner was driving it for several months.
5. Now I was at the dealership about an hour before I even saw or sat in the car. They had me signing papers that I saw the carfax and talk to the finance people and talked about warranties, tags, and insurance. Had I sat in the car and it had a smoke smell, it would have a huge waste of time.
6. Finally I take the car for a test drive. It is an awesome car. It drove well and seemed in good condition. I wanted to buy it right away though I had a very uneasy feeling about the dealership as a whole from all the points listed above. I waffled for a while but finally decided to buy it at the list price.
7. After buying the car I got about 15 minutes down the road and realized I had less than quarter tank of gas. I emailed Omar the next day stating my disappointment with that and the response was we're only required to have a quarter tank on the sale of a used car. Again these are details that I would expect from a high end dealer. I've bought used cars from Nissan and Honda that were delivered with a full tank of gas.
8. The final issue which to me is the most annoying. A month after getting the car was the first day I had the car out in the rain. I was literally sliding off the highway, not able to exceed a speed of 40 miles an hour. When I got to pull over, I saw that my back two tires were completely bald. I contacted the dealer who told me I bought the car as is and I was there all day so I should have noticed. They then said we changed only the front two (btw who does that). Not only did they lie to me but I also I felt like the car was very unsafe. After everything was said and done, I had to replace the tires on my own because I don't have a choice.
9. Overall I was very frustrated with this dealership. Had I not loved the car I would have walked out. I contact Robert by phone (after getting the run around for 2 days) and was told it was my problem, I bought it “as is.” Which is not true because I have both a factory warranty as well as an extended warranty. Please stay away from this dealership.