American Auto Mart

Technician

October 05, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- FrankLP

My wife and I really appreciated the easy and honest approach of Josh and the team. Josh worked with us... we looked at several vehicles there... and was very helpful and flexible once we decided on our 2007 Nissan Frontier NISMO. Thanks so much to Josh and the team at American Auto Mart! The only reason we gave Matt 4 stars is that Josh and Mike were the ones who we worked with the most... so wanted to give them extra props.

Mike Alger

September 23, 2018

"Great find, great people"

- Duane

Matt was very helpful from beginning to end with my purchase of a used truck. He listened and addressed any questions I had. I would certainly look at their vehicles again if I ever need another one.

September 23, 2018

"Great experience "

- Tk320

Really pain free experience dealing with these folks. Very friendly and accommodating. Probably the easiest experience I've had purchasing a vehicle. Well worth my 9 hour round trip. Will definitely be doing business again in the future.

Used 2013 Nissan Armada, $17971