Asa Remarketing

Melvin Ervin, General Sales Manager, Asa Remarketing

March 15, 2019

"My experience "

- Missy1977

these people went out of their way to work with me and I’m a very satisfied customer . Love the car ! I would definetely recommend shopping for your vehicle here !

March 03, 2019

"SunshineI"

- Tiger woman

I currently reside in another state and I was looking to purchase a vehicle for my daughter. While on the internet I was searching for Toyota Camry and I came across a dealership name Asa Remarketing. I called and spoke to Melvin about the Camry he has in his inventory. Melvin answered each of my question very thoroughly even though I was asking him plenty of questions. He was very patient with me when answer my question. I knew I had to go to see this car. And I must say, when I met Melvin I was very impressed with his professionalism and the Toyota Camry. Melvin was very knowledgable on each question that I ask about the Camry. I end up purchasing the Camry. I want to let everyone know go see Melvin because you will get that personable service and he will treat you with respect. Thanks Melvin! You have me as a customer for LIFE!!

March 03, 2019

"My next move was my best move"

- Ms.Bennett

I started to lose hope and just get anything at the time of my car search until a good friend referred me to asa remarketing. My experience with them was fantastic 😉 Mr.Melvin is awesome at what he does and not only was he very professional but he actually cared and wanted to see me ride 🥰... Thanks 🙏 Mr. Melvin for everything

Instant Financing