Auto World USA Inc

Tom Lauber, Sales Manager, Auto World USA Inc

Tom Lauber

4.1

June 13, 2018

"Not an honest facility!"

- Mazda3driver

I purchased a vehicle from these guys about 30 days ago. I initially chose a different vehicle, (2007 Audi A8) however, they were adamant about selling me another much newer vehicle, and I was told the bank wouldn't finance that vehicle. My salesman was Mike. I'm under the assumption it was his first week there when I purchased my car. I asked to see the vehicle on a lift. Their service department was so poorly lit in the back it made it impossible to see anything (especially on a black car). I checked over what I could see and things "appeared" to be ok. I agreed to buy the car. I was told $1800 down. Once the deal was almost finalized, and after a half hour of conjugation and whispering the down payment now went to $2250. That was a red flag. After purchasing the car I went to change the oil. I noticed the headlamps had been resealed using black silicone. For some bizarre reason someone separated the headlamp assemblies. Second red flag. The car has also had considerable hail damage. The hood is aftermarket. There's points of over spray and parts that didn't happen even get painted. During the deal I noticed the computer the finance manager was in. It showed 165% mark up on my car, which now makes total sense. They bought this car dirt cheap because of the hail damage. Then they cosmetically touched it up to sell it on the high end. Tom the sales manager was very comforting in letting me know that I purchased "as is" so just deal with it. The owner of the company had the same attitude. I'm going to pursue some legal options, as well as the BBB. It's situations like this that we as consumers are always worried about. If you're looking for an honest and satisfying vehicle purchase this is definitely not the place. If your credit is decent go to an actual dealership. If you're rebuilding your credit you'll have better luck with a buy here pay here than this joke of a facility. I'm still trying to get the memorandum title for my vehicle. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else!

Michael Dorenkott
Brittany Spoon-Roth
2.0
Tom Lauber
Other Employees : Owner

May 18, 2018

"Excellent service!!!"

- KellyV

Stephen is very patient working high demanding customers. He has great attention to detail and very knowledgeable about his products. He explains things in an easy way and he makes the buying process fun. I would definitely recommend Stephen for your car buying needs.

May 16, 2018

"It was awesome start to finish!"

- Jmsdn

I highly recommended these great people to get your next vehicle! Steven was great person and very knowledgeable about the vehicle, ge made the process very painless and delivered what was promised! I will be looking him up when I am ready to get my next car! Thanks Steven!

Used 2010 BMW 7 Series