Auto World USA Inc

4.2

May 18, 2018

"Excellent service!!!"

- KellyV

Stephen is very patient working high demanding customers. He has great attention to detail and very knowledgeable about his products. He explains things in an easy way and he makes the buying process fun. I would definitely recommend Stephen for your car buying needs.

May 16, 2018

"It was awesome start to finish!"

- Jmsdn

I highly recommended these great people to get your next vehicle! Steven was great person and very knowledgeable about the vehicle, ge made the process very painless and delivered what was promised! I will be looking him up when I am ready to get my next car! Thanks Steven!

May 15, 2018

"Fast, Simple & Great Customer Service!"

- Constance133

My husband and I have been looking to buy a vehicle for a few months now, but wanted to select the best one. The selection present at Auto World USA Inc was phenomenal. We quickly found the vehicle we wanted and traveled over an hour to get there. They stayed late for us as we arrived 15 minutes before closing, but they were glad to assist us. Steven had the car ready to drive and walked us through the purchasing process. Although we took our sweet time looking over the vehicle, we felt no pressure from them to buy. They had us financed and on the road within an hour and did so joyously the entire time. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You're in great hands and have a wonderful selection to pick from. Thanks, Steven, for all you have done. You will sure have our business in the future.

Tom Lauber