CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Thomas Groebel

Kris Wardak, Finance Manager, CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Kris Wardak

June 12, 2018

"Great Service at CJ Wilson"

- SANDYMACS1 Verified Customer

I drove into the dealership for my first visit at 7:55 am. At 7.56 am I was greeted by Daniel who was very helpful. He took me into the service area and made me coffee! I knew it was too early for an oil change but I had some questions and there was what appeared to be a brake fluid leak between my front and rear tires. The tech servicing my car assured me that all fluid levels were full, the removed panel under the engine showed no leaks at all. I was on my way with a clean car in less than an hour. Later in the day, I realized that about 3 weeks before I noticed the leak on the floor I had been driving back from Fresno when the pickup truck in front of me dropped an entire case of brake fluid cans on the freeway. I hit one and obviously it squirted up onto the frame of my car. It took three weeks for it to get hot enough to drip onto my floor. Thank you Daniel and your excellent tech. The tech took plenty of time telling me what he thought the problem was. I am very happy with my new 2018 Mazda and my service people. Thank you.

Daniel

June 12, 2018

"In and out service "

- CC Verified Customer

I scheduled an appointment for Saturday morning . I decided to wait for the vehicle. I was checked in with a welcoming attitude and was made sure I was comfortable . The service appt. was quick and efficient.

Daniel Ocha

June 11, 2018

"First time service here"

- JPELLEGRINO77 Verified Customer

I want to say that I had an outstanding experiance. It was easy to book an appointment and when I got there I was greeted like I had been going there for years.

Daniel Ocha