Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

COVID-19
Response
  • Home Delivery
  • No Contact Transactions
  • Virtual Appointments
  • Vehicle Sanitization

Philadelphia, PA

55 Lifetime Reviews Review Dealership
Carvision is open for regular hours. We are taking strict precautions to be able to provide you with the safest and most sanitized environment. CarVision’s ultimate goal is to fulfill our customers’ needs by working around the challenges that revolve around your family We’ve all been through tough and difficult times but that doesn’t mean that you have to bear the burden of not being able to get a car and putting our families through difficult situations. We offer a full spectrum of options that fits your needs. From the first mass-produced electric car to the all-time family favorite SUV, our dealer has what the Philadelphia market is in need of, an offering that meets the needs of all types of incomes, financing options, and an enviable variety hand-picked by our market expert.

6729 Essington Ave

Philadelphia, PA

19153

Directions

Rahim  Henderson at Carvision Philly Used Car Super Store, Car Vision Philadelphia Used Car Super Store

Rahim Henderson

Sales Associate
Keith  Tillman at Carvision Philly Used Car Super Store, Car Vision Philadelphia Used Car Super Store

Keith Tillman

Sales Associate
Alie Sesay at Carvision Philly Used Car Super Store, Car Vision Philadelphia Used Car Super Store

Alie Sesay

Sales Associate
Jenet  Jaidah at Carvision Philly Used Car Super Store, Car Vision Philadelphia Used Car Super Store

Jenet Jaidah

September 19, 2020

"I really wanna thank Keith for helping me out with buying..."

- ike.dasilva

I really wanna thank Keith for helping me out with buying my first today. It was a great experience man he did a great job stickin his neck there for me and getting me a good deal with this new fusion and and I definitely recommend y’all to get with him!

September 19, 2020

"Rahim is such a amazing Sales associate great manner very..."

- Shaniqua.craig88

Rahim is such a amazing Sales associate great manner very dynamic very helpful great personality pleasant easygoing great work ethic fast pace and excellent sale associate

September 19, 2020

"Worked with Rahim at the Philadelphia location and he..."

- debrewc

Worked with Rahim at the Philadelphia location and he provided an excellent experience for me. Provided a great car at a great price. In and out in no time.