Front Range Auto

Owner
Andrew Murillo, Sales Manager, Front Range Auto

Andrew Murillo

September 18, 2018

"Reasonable Prices and Fantastic People"

- SuzukiLover

Found a 2012 Suzuki SX4 on CarGurus and decided to go check it out up here the same day. When I arrived, the car was in the condition listed online, and priced the same as well, unlike some other dealers I'd visited while looking for a car. I was initially apprehensive when I saw Phil walk out, as I've had bad experiences with car salespeople being unfriendly and pushy in the past, but Phil turned out to be an awesome guy! He wasn't pushy at all, was very helpful and open about the car's history, and I couldn't have been more pleased with my purchase when I left the dealership with my new-to-me Suzuki! I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone, and would suggest that they talk to Phil specifically. I will definitely be coming back here next time I need a new vehicle!

September 18, 2018

"very knowledge great dealership"

- Bill

I had the pleasure of dealing with Phil.. he was very helpful and knowledge. I found the vehicle I wanted. I would recommend Phil and the dealership.

August 22, 2018

"Amazing, friendly, professional and no bull!!"

- wings4me

If you thought Customer Service was obsolete, think again. Andrew and Ray were extremely helpful in making my purchase easy and expedient. If you're looking for a used car, this is the place to feel appreciated.

Ray Murillo