Front Range Auto

Andrew Murillo, Sales Manager, Front Range Auto

May 15, 2018

"Wonderful!"

- Kerri76

My jeep had a few glitches the day after I bought it and they were here in no time with a loaner and fixed it.my jeep was very clean! The guys were all awesome

Ray Murillo

May 13, 2018

"Amazing serivce"

- Nicole Thurtell

This was my second time buying a car from Front Range Auto but my first time dealing with Phil. There ended up being a problem with my bank that I had my loan through for the car that I purchased. Phil went to work and got it straightened out, he even came back with a lower interest rate for me. He was very friendly and helpful. I love the car I'm in. Thank you for all of your help!

April 30, 2018

"Made my situation work to my benefit "

- $ub@rulove1

I had a big expensive truck that didn’t have enough seats for my growing family. The gas price was killing my budget. I needed a reliable third row suv and Andrew got me exactly what I needed. The value of the vehicle is fair for the trade I had, and he was so generous with the purchase of my trade. More importantly, while I was going through this I had a lot personal problems. Andrew made it painless and pleasant. I loved working with him and refer him to my friends and family. I love my Subaru Tribeca! And so do my kids!

Used 2003 INFINITI G35