Front Range Auto

Andrew Murillo, Sales Manager, Front Range Auto

January 13, 2019

"Exceptional "

- barb123

Front Range Auto is a wonderful place to buy a car. Everyone on staff is as considerate, friendly and helpful as possible. There is no hard sell and no pressure. Phil Fite is a knowledgeable and patient salesperson, who gives detailed explanations at all stages of the shopping and buying experience, including throughout the paperwork process. The owner, Fred MacDonald goes out of way to make sure you are treated with warmth and respect in all aspects of your visit, and he maintains the highest integrity during all post-sales concerns. He honors his guarantees and consistently goes the extra mile to ensure his customers' satisfaction. It is well worth the trip to buy a car at Front Range Auto in Brighton.

Fred MacDonald

January 11, 2019

"Satisfied "

- jrigg0625

Andrew treated me like I was family and got me in and out in no time. I love my Nissan. Nicolas was very helpful has well.

Other Employees : Nicolas Matrious

January 07, 2019

"The best"

- Elenav

We walked in and Ramon welcomed me my son asked if we wanted something to drink before anything he made sure we were comfortable. Everyone there were very nice. I felt so happy to be there. And knew right away I would definitely want to do business with them. He found us the right car, right price just everything was perfect! I will definitely tell everyone I know about Front Range! Thank you all!

Ray Murillo