Front Range Auto

Owner
Andrew Murillo, Sales Manager, Front Range Auto

Andrew Murillo

July 15, 2018

"Purchase of 2016 Malibu Hybrid"

- cocarl1

After searching for a 2016 or newer Malibu Hybrid nation wide for approximately 6 months, Front range auto had one that just came on their lot. I quickly called and was connected to Phil Fite. I told Phil I was potentially traveling about 3 hours to purchase the car and to be upfront on the best price and any issue. We agreed on a Price and I made the trip about a week later. Phil took me on a test drive and the car seemed to be a decent fit. I was a little surprised to see a bit more body damage that expected, but I was buying a used car. We finished the paperwork and I was on my way. Right after finalizing the paperwork and starting the car to head home the (service Parking sensor) indicator came on, and the entire way home I had no cruise control. Although I bought the car as is it was a little upsetting that I wasn't notified of the issues prior to the purchase. After getting home I found the issues with those 2 systems, 1. the cruise control was not working due to the brake sensor on the peddle being unhooked, (Simply click back in, YAY!). 2. the parking sensor system was a damaged parking sensor due to the front bumper damage that was (Fixed) from the dealer. Upon getting the sensor replaced ($90) the front bumper that was (fixed) cracked right back open. No I didn't contact the dealer because it was bought (AS-IS) but I was told the bumper was fixed, and was under the assumption that it would of been fixed structurally not just for looks. Overall there were no other surprises and the service was well from this small town feel dealership. Most of the issues were due to me not completing a proper test drive/inspection. The car is still running very well and I am proud to own it (2 months). Thanks

June 29, 2018

"Miracle workers"

- KristinClink

Above and beyond can't come close. Phil helped us when we never thought it was possible. We were down and in desperate need of a car NOW. And Phill some how pulled it off. We never thought we could get approved. Our credit has many discrepancies.. Phil asked us what we wanted in the vehicle. We told him what we wanted and needed. Such as AWD, 4 doors, low miles, good on gas and told him the price we wanted to stay around. Phil showed us three that fit that description perfectly. It took us one test drive. Our car is exactly that and more. With a better price then we could imagine. Thank you thank you thank you! Miracle workers 😊

June 17, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Sbrassor

Phil Fite has once again given us a great deal and a beautiful car!! He continues to go above and beyond for his customers!! My family will continue to do business with him!!

Used 2013 Kia Sorento, $13850