Genesis of West Columbia

Directions
Sort by

28 Reviews of Genesis of West Columbia

November 17, 2022

The car buying experience at this dealership was smooth. Very straight forward process with great customer service. More

by Amanda.Blackwell
Price Transparency
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Bryan and Lawrence
Nov 21, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hello, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

November 04, 2022

Genesis of West Cola is a great place to buy. The dealership is under construction so don't let that deter you. Inside you will find a very efficient and friendly group of sales professionals. More

by scarolinalily
Shykeema Dickerson
Nov 12, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 02, 2022

My advisor Holly Pruitt was very helpful and polite , she help me get my car in and out More

by JFierro16
Holly Pruitt, Lisa Parasrami
Nov 11, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 27, 2022

Needed an oil change and I was able to get an appointment based on my availability. I was met with a cheerful service professional and assured that only the manufacturer’s required oil would be used for my More

by bporter57
Don’t recall
Nov 04, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Nov 04, 2022 -

bporter57 responded

I’ll be back in December. Thank you.

October 18, 2022

Best transaction I have every had. Thanks Kyle, will recommend you to all my friends. More

by brucepauley43
Kyle Derowitsch
Oct 24, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Genesis of West Columbia. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

October 05, 2022

The service staff were cordial and easy to deal with. Calling by telephone is a hassle, sometimes with no one answering the phone. Two fairly simple repairs were done correctly, though it took almost fou More

by donlham
I don't recall
Oct 11, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

August 29, 2022

Service staff very friendly and helpful. Good location and easy to schedule an appointment when I wanted it. More

by Sucher5
Don’t know
Sep 03, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hi, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

August 25, 2022

We had excellent service they an the salesman was very Good We love the service they will come back. More

by alethiacollins1
MR Jessie Wright
Aug 31, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

August 23, 2022

I liked the salesman. Finance person was nice and personable. I’m not sure I was given the best deal. When I leased the car I was told that final payment would be $18000. More

by Jdswanson6062
Jessie Wright was very personable. Although he put on the sales act with his manager. That’s why I don’t like dealing with sales people of all kind.
Aug 27, 2022 -

Genesis of West Columbia responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (803) 973-4230.

August 21, 2022

Jillian in service was great. They did an excellent job. Very responsive. Great dealership to work with. More

by martinwoods