Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

John Murray

Calvin  Brown, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Calvin Brown

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Courtney Blasco, Service - Business Development Manager , Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Courtney Blasco

Service - Business Development Manager

Richard Appleton, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Richard Appleton

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 23, 2018

"A pleasant experience!"

- Kathleen Ronzio

I stopped into Herb Chambers in Westborough just to "look" - It was not top on my list as I have not ever had a Nissan. I was greeted by Paul K and he showed me the NIssan Rouge. He was so helpful, answered my questions and made me feel comfortable. The whole staff was very kind and welcoming. Since this is my first experience with this dealership and with Nissan I give 5 thumbs up! Thank you - Kathleen

Paul Kazarnowicz

January 02, 2018

"call dealer from mechanical tech tranny shift issue."

- snowbird

Called at 3:15 PM 1-2-18 and was told tech would return call. 5:30 PM and nothing. Altima 2.5S does not shift into high gear with cold weather until I drive about 5 miles. Own 2013 in Florida but no cold weather to have this issue. 2014 in Massachusetts has the problem BUT not initially with winter cold. All I wanted is an answer if I have tranny problem. In addition, motor lugs on hills. Going back to Florida 1-5-18 and return when weather is warmer.. So I need some answers now. I have had this used car serviced at Herb Chambers Westborough MA since buying it used from Enterprise. No complaints and have been very satisfied but now not happy with no call back from tech.

Not sure who I spoke to about service issue phone call back.

December 27, 2017

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT TRIED TO RIP ME OFF"

- Charlie Hall

This place tried to RIP ME OFF! I have a 2012 Altima that had 76000 miles on it and had transmission issues. I called Nissan corporate office and Nissan suggested taking it from Bonded Transmission in Framingham to Herb Chambers Nissan of Westboro and that Nissan would assist me with the costs of repair. After about a week, I got a call from a service advisor who stated Nissan would pay for half of the transmission only. He then told me my cost would be $3500. I asked how that was possible if Nissan was paying for half of the part. Th service advisor stammered and then told me the labor was $1700 and the price of transmission was $3200. I had checked prices with 3 other Nissan dealers the part number was 3102m-1xt3dre and the list price that anyone can buy the part for is $2142.86. I knew I was being ripped off. I had my transmission replaced at Bonded Transmission. I would tell everyone that Herb Chambers Nissan is a Rip Off organization!

Courtney Blasco