Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Calvin Brown

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Chris Levine, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Chris Levine

Courtney Blasco, Service - Business Development Manager , Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Courtney Blasco

Service - Business Development Manager

December 10, 2018

"Customer service "

- Keko

Terrible experience, I did spoke with a girl right by reception area and told me was going to talk with this guy,Dan . I was asking for NADA from this dealer and he told me he didn’t have time to look for that, then I asked him if he has a time to sell me a car , he said yes , I come to him and ask him why he has no time to give the NADA value and you have a time to sell me a car. I would never recommend this dealership nobody and plus I will make more review to Nada also . The piece of .... should be more professional and respectful with customers.

Dan Johnson
Other Employees : No

November 21, 2018

"Great people, great service!"

- Aglika1221

I went to Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough to service my 2013 Pathfinder. Everything was simply perfect from A-Z: scheduling, timing, courtesy, knowledge and, most importantly, price! Mary Ellen, Chris and the Service Manager-Derek- all worked together to meet my needs. The work was clearly explained to me, the challenges and/or expectations were set appropriately and, most-importantly, there were no hidden charges. I would highly recommend this Nissan service location, albeit I have had minimal issues with the Nissan product, to begin with!

Derek Courtois
Chris Levine
Mary Ellen Parsons

September 08, 2018

"Kindness and Attention to Detail"

- GolfGuy22

Our salesperson, Kwame, was outstanding from beginning to end. We always felt relaxed, at ease and well informed. He was very patient with us and kindly answered all of our questions on a 2015 Rogue. Even when I had to bring my whole family into the dealership - the buying experience was made enjoyable by Kwame and his team. When it was time to finally pick up our vehicle - Kwame spent a good deal of time with my wife - explaining to her all of the cool features this car has.... Overall, this was a very positive experience all the way around!

Kwame Afriyie