Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Chris Levine, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Nissan of Westborough

Chris Levine

February 15, 2019

"Honest, straight forward , no surprises in our prurchase."

- bmitch100

I went to Herb Chambers Nissan to purchase a vehicle for my grand daughter, who's credit level didn't qualify. Ralph Bass, our salesman, was extremely honest , answering all her questions regarding the purchase and financing. His assistance in helping her choose the right vehicle for her particular needs showed me his regard for customer satisfaction outweighed the need to sell just any car to her. The big surprise came with Dan Johnson at the signing of the paperwork. We expected a larger percentage rate on the loan, due to her lack of credit, but after a short time, and to our amazement, Dan was able to secure a very low percentage rate on the loan. I was truly impressed with his professionalism and could not be more satisfied with the total outcome. These are people who obviously care about their customers, and. I will recommend them, and their entire staff to everyone I know. Bill Mitchell Athol, Ma.

Other Employees : Ralph Bass

February 03, 2019

"Sales & Customer Service"

- CandyMag

I have been with Nissan in Westboro for nearly 15 years when I bought my first Maxima in 2005. MaryEllen Parsons was the face of the customer service and impressed me from the beginning with her knowledge and her kindness and respect of customers. I was much impressed by the respect shown to her by all the technicians working on customer’s vehicles. She truly is an asset to this dealership! Two days ago I came home with my 4th brand new Nissan. I had a 2005 Maxima, a 2011 Murano and a 2017 Maxima. But, I missed my Murano and had to go back. I met Chandran Venkitachalam on his very first day with Herb Chambers Nissan. He was incredibly patient for the next several weeks (holidays were in the middle of it all) as we continuously worked together. He didn’t make selling a vehicle the priority...he made his priority helping me purchase the vehicle that would make me happy. For the last 2 weeks we aggressively worked together to get to there and I couldn’t be happier with the 2019 Murano SL I drove away. If he works that way with all the customers that walk through the door there will be many happy Nissan owners. When I met with Dan Johnson to finalize all the paperwork he presented me with all the “add-on’s” I should consider. He was knowledgeable and clear about the value of what was available. At no point, not for one minute did I feel he was pressuring me or not respecting what my decision was. I want to make sure I thank Ralph Bass for making sure I learned about all the awesome features in the new 2019 Muano and that I could reach out to him at anytime. At the end of the day, I drove my new vehicle away with 100% confidence that I made a great purchase and truly look forward to working with this dealership to keep my vehicle in top pristine condition. Thank you, all of you!

Mary Ellen Parsons
Other Employees : Chandran Venkitachalam, Ralph Bass

December 10, 2018

"Customer service "

- Keko

Terrible experience, I did spoke with a girl right by reception area and told me was going to talk with this guy,Dan . I was asking for NADA from this dealer and he told me he didn’t have time to look for that, then I asked him if he has a time to sell me a car , he said yes , I come to him and ask him why he has no time to give the NADA value and you have a time to sell me a car. I would never recommend this dealership nobody and plus I will make more review to Nada also . The piece of .... should be more professional and respectful with customers.

Other Employees : No