Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

11212 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117

805 Reviews of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

"Thanks guys"

- Tonde Rem

I was a first time car buyer and they were really straight with me, which I appreciated. They were also really patient and kept my needs in mind. They went above and beyond and made my car buying experience one to remember.

Other Employees : Jared helped with the financing

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

"Best experience ever"

- Bria

Just bought my first car. Jared and their team has been a huge help and i recommend everyone to come here. I will refer everyone only here. Thanks again everyone and especially Jared for your help.

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Hi Bria, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

March 16, 2019

"Great dealership, incredible selection!"

- Bob

Very professional, no nonsense deals. Not my neighborhood dealer, but worth traveling a little to save a lot. You need a large dealership with a huge inventory to get the best price.

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Bob, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Owings Mills! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 15, 2019

"Thankful "

- Dshana28

Had a terrible accident and needed a new car ASAP . Made a appointment with John and from walking into the door until I drove off John, manager Tony along with Jared worked to put me in a new car! They are all professional and caring! Outstanding customer service ! I strongly recommend Heritage for all car needs . Thank you John much appreciated!

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

We always regret to hear of any accidents, but are pleased to hear our team was so supportive in your search for a new car! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

March 13, 2019

"Jared is the best!!!"

- Diane7

Happiness is... still having a relationship with your car salesman from 4 years ago who goes above and beyond in customer service even when he has nothing to do with it and ITS HIS DAY OFF!!! Thank you Jared Wright for helping a girl out!! #IWenttoJared

Jerome Brown
Mar 15, 2019 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Diane, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

March 12, 2019

"Professional car guys here!"

- JumpingJoe

I came in sat down with John to custom order a 2019 challenger hellcat redeye We spent over hour going over different options making sure it was just what I wanted John acted like it was his personal vehicle! Some how we missed the performance gear upgrade ?? Not sure how but no worries Justin caught it when he was placing the order and called me! What a great team!! If your looking for a dealer who truly appreciates cars look no further

Other Employees : Justin
Mar 15, 2019 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

March 11, 2019

"Great Price and Service!"

- Ram Truck Owner

What caught my attention was the internet price. Unlike other "bait and switch" dealers, Tim and Ed stuck with the price they had listed online. The other dealers came up with all sorts of crazy discounts that I'd have to be eligible for, like FFA, or two different professional realtor groups. With Heritage, the price I saw was the price I paid! Heck, they even saved me money on the registration (almost $2500)! I'd definitely buy my next vehicle from them, even though I'm an hour away. It was worth the drive to say the least!

Justin Chenoweth
Timothy Deinlein
Edward Still
Anthony Hart
Mar 14, 2019 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive buying experience! We are grateful to have earned your business and look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 08, 2019

"Simply the best"

- Ty Turner

Jared is the best car salesman I’ve ever known because of his honesty. He didn’t try to sell me on anything. He just wanted to help me find what I was looking for. I was in and out of the dealership in under 2hrs because Jared was so dedicated to helping me find the perfect car. It’s been 3 years since I bought the new sedan so clearly Jared made a lasting impression. Bravo!

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Ty! It's great to hear Jared was so helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

March 07, 2019

"John F. is the man!"

- JoeR325

How often do you hear anyone say "We had fun buying our new car!" ? The team at Heritage Jeep and John F. especially, made our car buying experience easy going and quick! Thanks guys! The Rosado Family.

Tony Pozderac
Other Employees : Philo from Finance.

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Hi Joe! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

March 05, 2019

"Yet another positive visit"

- CT

So,like most people whatever brand I buy,in my case a Jeep,I like it serviced at a Jeep Dealership, nothing against other chains,I prefer those who KNOW my vehicle best. First,as always,Scott,the Service advisor,was great,always very polite,helpful and keeps you informed of process and what’s going on.........anyhoo.........just went in for an oil change.............but rarely that simple as cars DO need maintenance.Brake fluid needed changed as did the engine air filter,took advantage of the 4 oil change package for $100.............(never understand why others don’t,it’s basically 2 oil changes for free)...............will be going back to have my coolant changed before summer as it does need done as it was noted it should be changed. Only thing I was surprised about and declined having done was that fluids needed changed on transfer case etc,having less than 40,000 miles I know it’s 50,000 per manufacturer recommendation so will likely have that done nearer the 50,000.As a side note,2 weeks before my wife took her Jeep in and this was recommended and done.Suprising enough,2 other customers were recommended the same service while I was there,both seemed surprised and like me,both had way less than 50,000 miles.I guess this is the latest sales push..........while I have no problem with that as this IS a great Dealership Service Center some people do not have that $300,$400 or $500 readily available (depending on your model and needs)..........mine is less that $300,but incl taxes just over $300.Dont get me wrong,that amount is WAY less than having to replace a transmission or transfer case,but I go by Manufacturer recommendations as the same fluid is used in 100,000 mile ‘sealed transmissions ‘,again,I will have mine done at the Dealership as they are always honest and up front........just remember MileOne is a HUGE beast and are give sales directives and targets the Dealership has NO control over so I assure you they are NOT trying to rip anyone off.They have guidelines and goals to meet with recommended sales points.Again,this is VERY common in ANY business. So...............having just spent $300+ and will be spending amount another $400+ in the next few months I consider this a VERY reasonable cost for trouble free motoring. I know other customers have complained about wait times for oil changes in the Express Lane,I have waited 3 hours for an oil change,as has my wife............when they have Tech ‘call outs’ it really pushes times back,it’s not done deliberately as it makes no sense to annoy customers for no reason,they want us and NEED us to come back to make the business viable and profitable,unhappy customer = no more business.Cant speak for other Service Advisors,but Scott will tell you up front if there are long waits so you have the choice to wait or come back another day,sure it’s inconvenient but I prefer honesty over making money. In all,it was another great visit,got there just after 7,had oil change,brake fluid change and engine filter change and was out the door alittle after 9.Couldnt wait for the coolant change as with most people I had other commitments.That will run about $180 and consider that $$$ Well spent. I should mention I have used this Dealership since Saturns were first sold there MANY years ago,so along time customer,for new cars and service,never had an issue,I do disagree with reviews saying Sales are great but Service isn’t so much...............sadly,each Tech works at different speeds and may find further issues/problems with a customer cars that knock back times for other customers,it’s the nature of the beast and can’t be controlled.It is VERY inconvenient to have your day delayed,but it happens and again,isn’t the Service Centers fault.It IS the fault of Service Advisors not doing due diligence and giving customers full disclosure on wait times so they can choose th re schedule if need be. Don’t know if anyone has had the opportunity to speak with the Technicians themselves,I have having had some recalls or higher $ work needing done,they are ALL very friendly,well informed and very helpful in breaking things down in layman’s terms. A LONG and meandering review just for a $300 service visit,but figured Heritage deserved a fair assessment of their services. In closing,we ALL wants these inconvenient services done yesterday at little to no cost,but that isn’t reality.............employees need to be paid for their work,most live local and reinvest there salary in local businesses most of us work at. Thanks again Heritage,for another great experience will be in for more scheduled service work as always and will be in to annoy Kenny next year on another new vehicle!!!!

Scott....Service Advisor

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Ct, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Owings Mills! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!