Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

11212 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117

John Ferraiuolo, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

John Ferraiuolo

F & I Manager
Tony Pozderac, Sales Manager, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

Tony Pozderac

January 16, 2019

"Really friendly and helpful"

- Chuck

Tim is amazingly helpful and friendly. He went out of his way to answer our questions and take care of a few problems I had

Timothy Deinlein
Roman Clark
Other Employees : Manager was helpful also but I can’t remember his name

January 16, 2019

"excellent!"

- Stevencarlton4

I walked in a showed John the car that I wasnted and I left with that same car. He was amazing couldn’t ask for a better person to help get me into the car I wanted.

John Ferraiuolo

January 12, 2019

"Easy Purchase"

- Brennan Hare

Everyone that helped me with my purchase was very helpful with buying my car as well as knowledgeable in the purchasing process. This made buying the car a breeze.

Jon Berenson