Hodges Mazda

Clayton Rutt

September 24, 2018

"Very Positive Experience."

- JayP

I have never had a bad experience buying from Dan or Dave Hodges. When I realized this was their dealership I knew that is where I wanted to go. My salesman, Brandon Mathis, was great. It was a pleasure dealing with him. He knew everything about the car I was looking at and was very good at explaining things to me. He was never pushy; that was good. When I went into the dealership I was planning to look at more than one car. When I drove the Pre-Owned Certified Mazda 3 I knew that was the car I was taking home. I love driving that car. The staff at Hodges are all very professional and pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend Hodges Mazda at the Avenues.

Brandon Mathis

September 12, 2018

" Awesome dealership-highly recommended!"

- DianeB111

I had a great car-buying experience with Jermaine Jackson at Hodges Mazda! He was honest, knowledgeable, and had a nice easy-going sales style. He kept his word about what we had discussed about the purchase prior to me coming to the dealership from another city in Florida. Jermaine took the time to teach me about the features of the car after I bought it, and I am so happy with my new Mazda! The rest of the staff at Hodges were very friendly and helpful as well. I highly recommend this dealership!

Jermaine Jackson

September 03, 2018

"GREAT Experience at Hodges Mazda!!."

- Southerngal

When we decided to get a new SUV, we did quite a bit of research on which would be best for us. The CX5 came out on top - we liked the quiet interior, and since we already own a MX5, we knew about the legendary quality....and the overall feel of their vehicles. Then, picking a dealer, Hodges Mazda came out on top; after meeting Eric Singer (Elite Master Certified Sales Pro), we decided to go back and buy there. Eric has an extreme amount of knowledge of all things Mazda, and his enthusiasm is appreciated! Mike Shaw, Finance Manager was honest, treated us very well. Everyone wants to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Since we just also had the oil change done on our MX5, I can tell you the service department is great as well. We can honestly say we recommend Hodges... you will not be disappointed.

Eric Singer