Hodges Mazda

Sales Associate
Brian Harvey, Sales, Hodges Mazda

Brian Harvey

April 19, 2018

"Was treated very nice and service was done in a very timely "

- GaMazda5

Was treated very nice and service was done in a very timely manner. I feel this question is not necessary and a waste of my time. Your service far exceeds your questionnaire..

Names not known

April 17, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- Kaitstanton

I recently just bough my first car through Mazda Hodges and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Very welcoming environment and make me feel comfortable with my decision all the way through. Loving the CX-5!! Thank you

Patrick Kearney

April 16, 2018

"Jasón Stephens"

- **Boricua2018**

I would like to thank Jason Stephens for the great experience I had on 4/14/2018 when I bought my new car. I’m very grateful for the great service that I received. I was recommended by my sister because she also bought a car last year and she was assisted by Jason. Come to Mazda Hodges and ask for Jason and if you don’t remember his name, just say, that you want to be assisted by the salesman that has a long hair with a pony tail!!! Great guy!!! God Bless You and Thank You so much!!!

Timothy Keane