Hodges Mazda

Carmine Francese, Sales Associate, Hodges Mazda

Carmine Francese

Sales Associate

January 15, 2019

"Easiest experience getting a car "

- Dudecar

Eric Singer is easily the best salesman I've worked with. In fact all of the people that helped me buy my car were the best salesman that have helped me

Jason Stephens

January 09, 2019

"We got what we were looking for."

- Broncobob

We felt the sales staff was extremely helpful and forthcoming in getting us a fair deal. All our questions were answered in a clear and professional manner.

Brian Harvey

January 09, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- Kimerin2019

I went in hoping to just look at a vehicle that i was really interested in.. Well, Eric, Anton, and Mike worked with me to be able walk out of the door with that exact vehicle! Not only did they stay late to help me, but they really went out of their way to work with my budget. Wonderful car buying experience and I recommend them to everyone!

Other Employees : Anton, Mike Shaw