Huggins Honda

Theo Davis, Pre Owned Sales, Huggins Honda

Theo Davis

Pre Owned Sales

September 05, 2018

"Awesome Car Buying experience"

- Jegadeesh N

I visited the dealership for a new car buying and my negotiations did not work out. I was still looking for better price from the same dealership. Then came along Stephen Bennet, who replied in email based on my search online. Not only did Stephen give me a very fair price up-front, he promised that he would honor that price when I came in to see him....no dealership games. I also specifically asked him the exterior and interior color I am looking for. Stephen was completely honest and informed me beforehand that a Accord in the color I wanted was still in transit to the dealership. He made the car available on the specified date amd I reached the dealership. As soon as he greeted me, he got right down to business and started pulling paperwork. He wasted no time in showing me the purchase order listing the exact price I asked for with no strings attached, no shenanigans, and no hidden or extra fees tacked on. After he handed me off to the finance office, things went just as smoothly. They did not try and sell me a single extra thing that I did not want. After finishing in the finance office, Stephen then took me outside to my new Honda Accord! This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever been through. Stephen was up-front, honest, and stuck to his word. I would highly recommend Stephen and Huggins Honda!

Stephen Bennet

September 02, 2018

"Friendly Staff and Wonderful Experience"

- Jeremy Hudson

Having visited a number of dealerships in the past few weeks, we weren't expecting much when we pulled into Huggins Honda. We thought, it was going to be just another mid-cities dealership that had a couple of used Honda Pilots we were interested in looking at. From our perception, you had to visit the dealerships in the little towns to get the friendly/family type of service... boy were we wrong! Once parked and having walked in, we were greeted by a gentlemen sitting at a desk and asking how can I help you. We had just come from a dealership where a number of salesmen were standing outside, like a pride of lions all ready to pounce for the next sale. His name was Dan and we told hime what we had come to check out. He immediately looked up the Carfax, which we would have to ask of most other salesmen, and then told us about the condition of the two vehicles. He then grabbed the keys to both vehicles and took us out to look them over and have a test drive. Not once did he talk to us like a salesman and customer... but someone who we were getting to know as a new friend. I appreciated his manners and helpful, professional nature. Once we decided on a particular Honda Pilot, it was time for the financing and again we had a wonderful time with Yvette, our very friendly and helpful finance manager. She was very knowledgable, professional and loved her job which you could certainly tell. I appreciated that she kept us informed through the entire process... we ended up being there a little past closing and nobody seemed to mind. If you want a wonderful car buying experience you don't have to travel too far if you live in town, just take a short trip to the mid-cities and Huggins Honda!

Dan,Yvette

August 29, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience, EVER!"

- carmaclure

Purchased 8/27/2018. This dealership is amazing! I've never bought a brand new car before and was a little leery of the process. I had visited 2 Honda dealerships on Saturday and was exhausted with the "haggling". Dori was my Sales Consultant. She was AMAZING! She was very friendly and knowledgeable about the car I purchased. They met my price point and color choice with no fuss, no muss. I will definitely buy my next new car here! If you are in the Dallas Ft. Worth area (or not, I live in Oklahoma) you need to stop in at North Richland Hills and see Dori or any of the sales staff. You will not be disappointed.

Dorielle Dvorin