Imperial Hyundai

Chris Gates

July 06, 2018

"Great service!"

- Heatherwhit

Luis was extremely helpful and great to work with. His positive attitude is contagious. He went above and beyond what I would say a Sales rep. typically would do. The Finance team was also great to work with. Thanks so much Imperial! I love my new car!!!

Luis Andrade

June 28, 2018

"New Toyota Venza"

- ed1234

I went in just looking at a 2014 Venza I saw online. Noah Lemieux came over to help. He was not pushy and very helpful. Got me a carfax let me look it over alone. Went and arranged a test drive and let us take it alone. Proceeded to manage the whole process extremely well. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and professional. I ended up buying the car at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership and its people especially Noah tp any of my friends or family looking for a car.

Noah Lemieux

June 19, 2018

"Purchased a car"

- Dan

Luis Andrade is/was my sales consultant. He was friendly and informative. Enjoyed his interaction and knowledge on our test drive. Showed us many of the features in theSanta Fe. Good experience

Chris Gates