Imperial Hyundai

Brian Sceviour

Ed McIntosh, Salesperson, Imperial Hyundai

Ed McIntosh

April 10, 2018

"Friendly and excellent customer service.."

- robasianguy

Luis Andrade is new to the company but he did exceed my expectations..He is a potential asset to the business..Hardworking person,friendly and capable to do the job..

Luis, Andrade

April 10, 2018

"Luis Andrade best"

- Stelo061

Luis Andrade is the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with. I wasn’t really even thinking of about buying a car I just went into look around and then I saw the 2014 Chevy equinox and I fell in love but I thought there was no way I’d be able to afford this car but somehow Luuis made it happen for me and he made me feel so comfortable. this is a no pressure sales man and the dealership is a really nice looking dealership. and he showed me around the dealership and he showed me the service and he showed me the sales department and he took care of everything for me got inspections ticker and gave me a full tank of gas even though I know it comes with a half a tank. I would strongly suggest to buy a car from him. Luis is the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with I wasn’t really even thinking of about buying a car I just went into look around and then I saw the 2014 Chevy equinox and I fell in love but I thought there was no way I’d be able to for this car but somehow Louis made it happen for me and he made me feel so comfortable this is a no pressure sales man and the dealership is a really nice looking dealership and he showed me around the dealership and he showed me the service and he showed me the sales department and he took care of everything for me got inspections ticker and gave me a full tank of gas even though I know it comes with a half a tank I would strongly suggest to buy a car from Luis Andrade.

Luis Andrade

March 23, 2018

"New Car Leasing "

- Optimistic

I leased a new Hyundai Elantra at this dealership and went in there with a specific number in mind to meet my budget. Matt assisted me in finding the vehicle and making the numbers work. The personnel I dealt with were helpful and courteous. I am happy with my experience at Imoerial and would happily recommend both Matt and the dealership to anyone in the future!

Matthew Roushia