Jack Ellena Honda

Cathy Ellena, Office Director, Jack Ellena Honda

Cathy Ellena

Office Director

November 12, 2018

"Best Honda Dealer I've ever dealt with!"

- WLB19 Verified Customer

Jack Ellena Honda is THE best Honda dealer I've ever worked which includes five other dealers in various places around the US. I have purchased three new Hondas from this dealer (2005 Civic, 2007 CR-V, and a 2016 CR-V) and have always gotten a very satisfactory deal and excellent service. Dennis Griffin is the finest, most honest and helpful Service Manager I've ever worked with and that includes all other cars I've purchased over many years.

Dennis Griffin

November 12, 2018

"I love my car"

- Killinfoos1211

Great staff. Warm and friendly. I recommend kylee. She was very accommodating to our wants during our purchase. It was an awesome experience. And I'll recommend it to anyone.

Kylee Bremer

November 08, 2018

"Easy and Awesome"

- Dave

I worked with a saleslady named Kylee Bremer. Kylee was professional, courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. Kylee was patient with me and was able to answer all of my questions regarding my purchase of a new used car. Kylee also took the time to show me and my wife a new Honda Vehicle that was are considering buying in the future while we were waiting to sign the final finance paperwork. Adam in the Finance department was equally as helpful. I would not hesitate to buy another car from this dealership and appreciate the help of everyone there during my short visit. I had an awesome experience. The Internet Sales Manager - Luke Dell was as helpful as Kylee and Adam. We had a 5 star experience with this dealership.

Kylee Bremer