Jack Ellena Honda

Service manager

September 20, 2018

"Excellent and fast"

- DLAWRET Verified Customer

Jack Ellena is the best dealership I have come across in a longtime, and yes I am a longtime Honda lover. Their service department has professional, friendly, and dedicated employees. They were very thorough and quick to find the problem my car was having. I will not use any other dealership, or establishment for my Honda.

Tanner Allen

September 18, 2018

"Great service"

- Ellen Verified Customer

They answered all my questions and were very thorough when checking out what was wrong with my car. They explained everything very well and were personable.

Tanner Allen
Other Employees : J Davenport

September 15, 2018

"New Car Smell"

- Llowry

When I went looking to trade in my 01’ Honda Civic the only car I wanted to see was another Honda Civic. Kai was able to provide a me with exactly what I wanted. The process took quite some time but that was due to an issue with someone previously purchasing the vehicle.. it was frustrating being told 5 more minutes when it took more like 2.5 hours. But overall, it was a great experience and when I had to go back to have my tires recalibrated they took care of everything. Thanks for being part of my car buying experience. #Honda4Life

Kai Evans