Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Lisa Taylor

Ernie Dailey, Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Ernie Dailey

June 19, 2018

"Simple, convenient, and pleasing. "

- CSWAIN1 Verified Customer

I highly recommend Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta dealership to all customers. The team does not treat others like a customer, but like family. Also, there was a new person who added more aspect to the dynamic experience. The agent's name was Ali Salcedo. The presentation was highly professional and personable with knowledge of Engineering. She should be the first point of contact. Thank you!

Ali Salcedo

June 19, 2018

"Fantastic service as usual"

- JSBYCQH Verified Customer

It’s done quick and perfect . I’ll recommend this place to my friends. It took about 1hour and 10 minutes. The waiting area is not bad

Philip Armstrong
Yago Luangraj

"when things go wrong"

- PAULCELLO Verified Customer

Some years ago the AC went out on my car. I described the issue to the service writer and the chief mechanic......we went for a ride, and until the AC cut out while we were driving no one seemed to understand. There were several trips to J E Mazda. ... each time they provided me with a vehicle until the AC on my car was truly fixed. This time it was the steering, and, like many things electrical, it was intermittent. But they righted the problem overnight. My only bone of contention is that they put new windshield wipers on my car without clearing it with me. I had aftermarket wipers on my car that still had years of life left in them. I could forgive this if they had returned my parts to me. Generally, I have great praise for Jim Ellis Mazda. I will come back as I have, again and again.

Philip Armstrong