Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Alan Sabel, General Sales Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Alan Sabel

Michael Johnson, Finance Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

December 08, 2018

"A great experience overall"

- Madwhistler

Buying a Miata slightly used here. Both Seth and Sid were great and super helpful, and Luke was able to get financing at 2 points lower than USAA! Dealership seems to genuinely want to put people in cars and care about their experience,

Sid Karaca
Luke Marcotte
Seth Rogers

December 06, 2018

"Great sales experience with buy my new MX-5 "

- CAROWELL Verified Customer

My sales person was very helpful in assisting me with my purchase. He found the new vehicle I was looking for. He gave me the price I felt was right for me.

s.anthony jayesingha
Alan Sabel

December 04, 2018

"The Best Dealership"

- beshetheru Verified Customer

Ms. Rochelle was fantastic. Her professionalism and attention to details were superb. Being a senior citizen she was very patient with me, kind, and friendly. She has an ear for listening to people. I told her what I wanted and she delivered exactly what I asked. I would recommend anyone to her who wants to purchase a vehicle. The finance gentleman Mike was excellent as well. I have never been in and out of finance so fast in my life with any car I have purchased, and I have purchased quite a few. His professionalism and kindness were awesome. Todd gave me the deal of a lifetime. What a pleasure. Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta at 5855 Peachtree Blvd Atlanta, GA 30341 is the dealership to go. Where you will be treated with the utmost respect, professionalism, and kindness.

Todd Garman