Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Chuck  Clayton, Pre-Owned Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Chuck Clayton

Pre-Owned Manager

September 19, 2018

"This is how you sale. "

- perrymanenin Verified Customer

OMG! This place was wonderful great customer service that is why there are so big they took are of me love my care love this place will tell everyone if in ATL only shop JIM ELLIS BABY!!!

todd garman
Michael Johnson

September 19, 2018

"Oil change and fluid leak."

- TERRENCEMOORE Verified Customer

Overall it was a positive experience. My only suggestion is, there should be someone who acknowledges your presence when you walk into the service dept. Just as they do when you walk into the sales dept. I scheduled an appointment for an oil change. Showed up at the scheduled time. My service advisor who I selected based on my past experience with him was at the time entering notes into another customer's account (I'm guessing) so he didn't see me. (Short people problems 🙂.) Since I was behind the monitor. There was someone else waiting for assistance. Once that assistance was provided, the other service advisor asked if I needed assistance, I told him I had an appointment and that Rafael was the selected service advisor. At that time Rafael spoke up and said "I'll be right with you sir". Like I said, overall a positive experience. Thank you guys. Alan, offered me a bottle of water. Simple kindness goes a long way for me as I'm sure it does for others. Thank you Alan.

Rafael Mateo

"Happy Customer !"

- das.surojit@gmail.com Verified Customer

Overall satisfied with the dealership! Will be elated once I get a call to get Apple play installed on my Mazda connect. Kudos to Rochelle :) !

Seth Rogers