Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta

Rafael Mateo

September 30, 2017

"Great customer service!"

- QJ

I had a very positive experience with Ed. He is an extremely knowledgeable salesperson! He answered all of my questions and made my car buying experience a pleasure. I would recommend him to family, friends and anyone in the market to purchase a vehicle.

Ed Johnson

September 30, 2017

"Great experience"

- Lovemycar

After shopping around for a compact SUV, I came back to purchase a car from Jim Ellis Mazda. I bought my last car from this dealership because they gave me the best price. They beat another dealership's price again and our salesperson, Ernie Dailey was by far the best. He listened to and answered my questions, took me on an informative test drive, and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He offered many helpful tips with the electronics on the car. I would recommend him to anybody!

Ernie Dailey

September 25, 2017

"Very respectful, knowledgeable and professional"

- RickyT

Rahul exceeded our expectations. After a dreadful experience at another Mazda dealer, Rahul set us at ease. He was very respectful and listened to all our concerns and answered every question. He was very professional in our negotiations. I could really get the feeling that he wanted to do his absolute best for us. His introduction to our new car was amazing. He made sure we knew exactly how all the bells and whistles worked before we took off in our new CX-5. I will definitely recommend this dealership and Rahul in particular to our friends and family. Thank You

Rahul Singh