Keith Pierson Chevrolet Superstore

Francious  Boucicalt, Sales & Leasing, Keith Pierson Chevrolet Superstore

Francious Boucicalt

Sales & Leasing

June 02, 2018

"service dept incorrect diagnosis, or down right scam"

- auto doctor

My friend took her car there for an occasional ticking noise. They told her that they had to tear into the engine and it would be 1k tear down time. They took off the timing chain cover ( they had replaced the timing chain at that service dept less than 10k miles prior) and then told her it needed an 8k dollar engine. I am an ase master auto tech and found this suspicious. She paid the bill and had it towed to my house. I re-assembled the engine so I could actually here the noise. It turns out that the electronic throttle control (throttle body) a 175 dollar part on the outside of the engine was the culprit. Now either they were not very busy and needed the work or the technician was less than competent.

ray padrone, otto

December 20, 2017

"Auturo service rep at Keith Pierson"

- David Thompson

I was very please with the service I received even though I stated to my wife we wasn't going back due to the first time there 3 months ago but definitely a change in customer service by Mr auturo service rep really change my mind frame of staying here at Keith dealership the service the honesty, estimated time car will be done technician and service rep auturo test drove vehicle with me to make sure everything was ok trust me nice service no long long wait best service in a while thanks auturo your the best.. P.s if you have a Chevy take it to Keith Pierson in homestead and ask for auturo best service rep..thanks again God bless David G Thompson approve this message

Auturo

October 28, 2017

"Improve Customer Care/Body Shop"

- Tamera Anderson-hanna

I took my new 2017 vehicle for repair after hit by a gate at work. Checking out with the cashier took 90 minutes, the paperwork was not ready. They then had my name and contact information incorrect along with other pertinent information I needed to settle the claim. I had been told the day prior it would be done and took the day off work to learn it was not done. This vehicle was so new it had not even had the first oil change. I took it home to get out of the vehicle and immediately observed it had been struck in two places. The left front bumper and right door. I immediately returned to the dealership. So essentially no more than 10 minutes of having picked it up, it was returned due to damage not reported to have been done in the care of the dealership. I was told it was repaired multiple times to find bumps in the paint of what is still a new car. I had to report the problems to my insurance company, GM, and had made arrangements to return it to Ed Morse Chevrolet where purchased (highly recommend) for proper care. After multiple complaints and my arranging to leave to another dealership the service manager finally agreed to have it done peoperly until I was satisfied it with it looking like new. During this process, I made three calls to Keith Pierson with no return call. One message was left in writing. This disrupted my life and yes, I expect professional care and service even the vehicle was accidently struck in two places by the dealership. "The most likely place for a vehicle to get hit" as I was told by a staff member. POOR customer care! My insurance company has asked I don't return to this location for any further body work if ever needed. Apparently they will not guarantee their workmanship. Disappointed as I truly believe in GM service professionals and have always tried to support local dealerships. They need to learn to check the vehicles over more carefully and then just be honest when something comes up. Slow down and really look at the problems which currently exist.

Ray Padron