Kelly Nissan of Danvers

Mounir Bezzari

August 30, 2018

"Just Perfect"

- Olc

Every person I came in contact with was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. My salesman, Wilson Martinez and Mgr Joaquin Greenwood teamed up to get me the perfect car on my price range.

Kell Falite
Other Employees : Wilson Martinez; Joaquin Greenwood

August 25, 2018

"Frustrating experience "

- Jim of Salem

I was here Monday for an oil change but the guy told me I have to make an appointment so I did and was given Saturday 8 am appointment. Saturday exactly 8:00 am I was here only to be to told that they don't accept appointments on Saturdays, instead it's a first come first serve basis! Had I known this I would have come at 7:00! My whole weekend plan was screwed up because of this! The first service advisor I encountered who Ii don't remember the name was very rude and showed no patience dealing with my frustration, then I was transferred to another advisor, his name is Mark who was very awesome and very pleasant and professional. He handled the situation very well! Mark made my already bad day a lot better.

Mark

August 18, 2018

"Satisfied customer"

- Ali

My service consultant Mark was professional and customer friendly. He updated me with the progress of service. He explained the service provided and the cost. In addition, he returned my car cleaner than when I brought it in.

Mark Ruiz, service consultant and Jay was the technician