Knauz Hyundai

Sales Advisor
Aldo Carreno, Service Advisor, Knauz Hyundai

Aldo Carreno

January 22, 2018

"Great customer service from Luis Ariaz!"

- FisherMan!

I found a car online and Luis responded quickly and patiently to all my inquires. As I am from out of state, the process can get quite tedious and I had to trust Luis. I'm glad I did! He helped me get all the paperwork taken care of and went so far as to arrange for transport to my house multiple states away. I'm very satisfied with their service and would gladly recommend then to anyone no matter how far away they live! Thanks Luis!

Luis Ariaz

December 15, 2017

"Knauz sales experience"

- agold14874 Verified Customer

This is the 2nd Hyundai that I have purchased this year from Knauz. Both times we bought our car from Matt Brueggeman. He was very helpful, and very professional. I also recommended a friend to Knauz, and they also purchased their Hyundai there.

David Brueggeman
Matt Brueggeman

November 19, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Judy S

It was by far the best and most informative experience I have ever had with a car dealership. Al Wagener, our salesman was very knowledgeable and a delight to deal with. Rob Caaldwell was unbelievable in his tutoring to explain how all the parts worked. He had great patience and couldn’t do enough to help me understand all the working parts of the automobile.. I love my new car and loved working with Knauz Hyundai. I highly recommend all of them

Robert Caldwell