Knauz Hyundai

Robert Caldwell, Hyundai Product Specialist, Knauz Hyundai

Robert Caldwell

Hyundai Product Specialist

November 12, 2017

"Amazing Experience at Knauz"

- emitch10

Extremely satisfying experience buying a new vehicle from Knauz yesterday! Allen was great and took me out for a test drive while explaining all the features to the Santa Fe. Allen was extremely thorough throughout the process and made it so easy. After negotiating for a little while we are able to agree on a price. I will say, no one at Knauz was "pushy" like other dealers I have been to. They wanted to help me and didn't try to make me agree to a deal I was not comfortable with. I really appreciated this. After agreeing to terms, Rob helped me to learn the technology the vehicle had to offer. Rob was super nice, friendly, and easy to talk to. He did an amazing job explaining all aspects of the Santa Vehicle including the Blue Link App which is really cool. The level of service Rob provided was exceptional! Not only did he spend 30+ minutes with me in the vehicle, he also drove me home since I was by myself and needed to drop off my other vehicle. Amazing! Dave helped with financing and explained everything thoroughly. Very quick and easy. I want to thank the entire team at Knauz for making my buying experience a memorable one! I would definitely recommend Knauz as well as Allen, Rob, and Dave. Thanks!

David Brueggeman
Robert Caldwell
Al Wagener

November 11, 2017

"review"

- audrey.joe3 Verified Customer

friendly people, lovely place. i felt very comfortable walking in, looking around and being helped as it was my first time. i was very happy when i left.

Matt Brueggeman

November 11, 2017

"Amazing"

- keefe.colin Verified Customer

Best Car leasing experience. I will continue using knauz in the future. I was originally going to go with a base model but I test drove the second tier, and loved it.

New 2018 Genesis G90, $75325