Land Rover Annapolis

101 Ferguson Rd, Annapolis, Maryland 21409 Directions

1 Review of Land Rover Annapolis

July 06, 2018

"Customer Service Is "Not Dead""

- Joie

I recently purchased a previously owned Range Rover that had just rolled off the delivery truck, as I was looking at different vehicles all together...It was love at first sight, age, miles, color and the interior was perfect. In the pouring rain, Calvin (salesperson extraordinaire) test drove a few different cars with me but saw the sparkle in my eyes when the drenched Range Rover rolled off the truck. Calvin warned me that it had just came in and the dealership had not thoroughly given it the seal of approval for re-sale .. but I had to have it. After a few days of the dealership doing all necessary Maryland inspections, I get the call to come pick my "new to me Range Rover".... Breathlessly, I go to take delivery of my Range Rover and there was an issue that no one had picked up on... realizing my disappointment, the manager Greg said, "That will be replaced" we want you to be happy with your new car! .... Can i just tell you... I LOVE IT and if you are looking for a new or previously owned Jaguar, Range Rover or other luxury vehicle you should check with Land Rover of Annapolis... Ask for Calvin... tell him Joie sent you!

Calvin Boggon , Greg Smith, Jonathan Monias