Larry H. Miller Alfa Romeo and FIAT Tucson

Bobby Talley, Finance Manager, Larry H. Miller Alfa Romeo and FIAT Tucson

Bobby Talley

Jason Kays, Service Advisor, Larry H. Miller Alfa Romeo and FIAT Tucson

Jason Kays

Jason Seng, Sales and Leasing Associate, Larry H. Miller Alfa Romeo and FIAT Tucson

Sales and Leasing Associate

Bob  Pearcy, General Manager, Larry H. Miller Alfa Romeo and FIAT Tucson

Bob Pearcy

February 08, 2019

"LHM Fiat is an A+ Dealership to Deal with in a purchase"

- MoparExec

My wife and I were very pleased with our recent trade-in to Purchase a Brand New 2018 Fiat 500X Lounge AWD. Jason Seng was our direct Sales contact and GO TO guy the entire process. Bob is very fortunate to have him on the Staff. It was nice to work with Beau, Finance Manager, during the tedious paperwork processing, etc. First time I have had an enjoyable experience with the final numbers guy. Now I am looking forward to visiting Jason Kays to handle my Service needs. Another A+ Staff member.. I really think Bob is very fortunate to have created a Team like these people. .

Jason Kays
Bob Pearcy
Other Employees : Beau in Finance and Dallas in Service

February 02, 2019

"Sidewinders"

- Driver14A

Got my fiat 4/2018 needed to lower my monthly pay as I was no longer making good money traded my truck 4 fiat $480 was to be new monthly truck was 570 Lies, my monthly is 550 I didn't know and now I'm gonna lose everything. Thanks miller I'll be living on your lot

Don't know, couldn't open drive agree. Was on

January 29, 2019

""Awesome experience" Great Team !!!"

- BC

The best experience I've ever had at "Any" dealership across the country. My heartfelt thanks to everyone involved ! From the beginning, Jason was terrific, Front line Awesome...."The Team" effort by Dallas, Bo, and Matt...... Thank-you so much !

Bobby Talley