Lou Bachrodt Auto Mall

John  Schopf, Sales Consultant, Lou Bachrodt Auto Mall

John Schopf

Fil Sotomayor, Sales and Leasing Consultant., Lou Bachrodt Auto Mall

Fil Sotomayor

Sales and Leasing Consultant.

July 17, 2018

"Excellent costumer service"

- Teachn74

Great salesman! Very knowledgeable and helpful! Was not pushy and seemed very honest and stood by her s word. I would definitely return to buy another vehicle.

John Schopf

July 16, 2018

"Everyone at Lou Bachrodt was wonderful!! "

- Petrow 1

I had a very pleasant experience at Lou Bachrodt. I went there shopping specifically for a BMW convertible. Al, the salesman was wonderful and patient. He helped by answering all of my questions and then we went for a test drive. From the minute I took the first corner, I knew this was the car. Thank you Al for making it so easy!!

Alfred Gies
Steve Dreesen
Other Employees : Tim Conlon

July 11, 2018

"My salesman is a magician"

- Grandmaof5

My brand new car was totaled in a flash flood. Fil went over and above to help me replace my car with the the car I wanted at a price I could afford. He makes the car buying experience not only easy but fun.

Filiberto Sotomayor