Lou Bachrodt Auto Mall

Sales and Lease Professional

July 21, 2018

"Great experience"

- Jojo

I had a great experience here. Logan was very helpful and straight fwd, he kept me informed and helped me get a car i liked

Logan Shaw

July 21, 2018

"THE BEST SERVICE"

- BennyandLou

Sam and Al G. We’re amazing and very patient with me! They answered all my questions and made sure that I was 100 percent taken care of. Just like family ! Patti he finance director is also amazing ! Such a family friendly company that got my little family and I the perfect car !

Sam Ferrille
Alfred Gies
Courtney Karau
Other Employees : Patti !

July 19, 2018

"Stressfree Experience"

- Linda G

Al Luna did a great job and showed a lot of professionalism and patience with me. I felt I received a very fair deal. I'll be back at the end of my lease.

Al Luna