Majestic Automotive Group

Office Manager

October 08, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- Andrea

I had purchased a few cars before I came to Majestic. I LOVE THIS PLACE! Any time I call or come by, they are happy to see me, and greet me with a warm hello. Service is always #1. Have recommended them to all my friends and family. My next cars will be with them.

Other Employees : Mr. Ron

July 29, 2017

"An Honest and caring Dealership"

- Schelen

Mike, Rod and Carrie could not have been more helpful . I totaled my car which I had purchased there. They were very concerned about me and not the car so much. When I need' t another car they were patient and very helpful with my choice. I cannot say enough about this dealership. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a good reliable used car.

July 27, 2017

"Exceptional Service. "

- Journey 17

Everyone is very pleasant. It's like talking to friends. They strive to meet all your needs and make it stress free and affordable. This is my third purchase and I have had absolutely no problems with any of my vehicles!

Photos