Mike Hale Chevrolet

2190 Rasmussen Road, Park City, Utah 84060 Directions

1 Review of Mike Hale Chevrolet

November 15, 2018

"Turned away from a Safety Recall and other services"

- joker0720

I went in to have a lot of different services done, along with the Safety Recall on my truck. Well, when I called, I asked about a shuttle or loaner car, they said they had both available to me. When I got there, they told me that I could not get a shuttle or a loaner, but I had to sit and wait with it. Well, I scheduled my work around this service drop off, so that doesn't work for me. They also didn't have half of the services recorded, for what I wanted done. So it was a 'surprise' when I mentioned those things again, when all they said was "tires and oil?" Obviously frustrated, I walked away and said a curse word, not directed at anyone, but just as I was trying to figure my day out. The kid working there complained about me saying the f- word on my way out the door, and they called me when I was half way home, to tell me they aren't doing any of the work. So, I had to find another ride back there, just to pick up my truck.

Mike Hale