Napleton Toyota of Urbana

Toyota Sales Consultant

December 16, 2018

"Anthony was fabulous"

- Viola

Anthony was very professional, knowledgeable and tried to make our experience despite long waiting time the best he could. We were offered food and drinks for the 3 hours waiting for the business person to complete the sale.

Anthony Shelton
Jess Collins

December 14, 2018

"Donuts"

- Donuts

Even though I haven't bought a car from Bruce, he always offer coffee and donuts when I need service my Camry. He knows the right donut before I get the choose. It's like he's psychic.

Bruce Andree

December 12, 2018

"Sam is the best!!"

- Dmr217

I’ve never met a car dealer with more knowledge about the vehicles they are selling. Sam was so helpful, very genuine and knew every detail about the Toyotas we looked at. We bought a Sienna and he made sure to find a model that had exactly what we wanted. He was very friendly and offered great customer care. I would highly recommend him!

Sam Samet