Napleton Toyota of Urbana

Directions
Sort by

950 Reviews of Napleton Toyota of Urbana

March 30, 2023

Always friendly and helpful when needing service. Never pushy. Always available to answers questions. My wife feels comfortable going. Todd is great. More

by Jeberle72
Todd
Apr 01, 2023 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, we're glad to hear you found our staff to be so informative and helpful. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

March 29, 2023

Nick was friendly and easy to work with in the service department. Highly recommend him. More

by dabbott35
Nick

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

March 29, 2023

I had a fabulous experience working with nick in the service department. I’m not the most knowledgeable about cars, but he was very patient and informative. Would love to work with him again! More

by Allison
Nick Buhr

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi Allison, thanks for sharing your recent service experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Napleton Toyota of Urbana as your first choice for all your vehicle needs. Safe travels!

March 29, 2023

Nick was a lot of help when I took my car in for service. I trust and appreciate him. More

by Sandy
Nick Buhr

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi Sandy, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

March 27, 2023

Quick and easy, Ben was very knowledgeable about the Camry I came to buy. Hope to have this car for the next 10 years More

by Rein2552
Ben Starks
Mar 29, 2023 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, thanks for sharing your recent service experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Napleton Toyota of Urbana as your first choice for all your vehicle needs. Safe travels!

March 24, 2023

Bruce Andree was incredibly helpful, courteous, and went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I wanted More

by TTNTYSMOM1
Trade-in Experience
Bruce Andree
Mar 27, 2023 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

March 20, 2023

Todd was very courteous and helpful. My problem was diagnosed quickly, and I was given information on how to avoid it in the future. More

by Martys
Todd
Mar 22, 2023 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi Martys, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

March 20, 2023

This dealership and the dealer we had were amazing. We’ve been wanted to get a new car ever since my moms car broke down. Sam, Chris, and Jared were extremely helpful in getting us a Corolla hybrid and More

by PokeRaj
Chris, Jared, Matt Shanks, Bruce Andree, Sam Samet
Mar 23, 2023 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

March 18, 2023

I recently took my car to this dealership's service center for some routine maintenance, and I was very pleased with my experience here. The service advisor, Nick Rice, was friendly and knowledgeable, More

by TJ
Nick Rice
Mar 20, 2023 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hello Tj, we're glad to hear you found our staff to be so informative and helpful. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

March 17, 2023

Ben Starks is the GO TO GUY! ! He is great to work with and made the process smooth for the purchase of my new truck. Thanks again Ben! More

by Vr1941
Trade-in Experience
Ben Starks and Chris
Mar 20, 2023 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Napleton Toyota of Urbana. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.