Napleton Toyota of Urbana

Directions

717 Reviews of Napleton Toyota of Urbana

Sort by
May 24, 2022

Very friendly, answered all my questions and knowledgeable. Was able to buy a nice suv :) More

by Sydney_clark33
Ben Starks
May 26, 2022 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hello, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

May 24, 2022

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a brand new Toyota Camry from Napleton. Ben was our car sales man. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him to my fa More

by Vann.sam13
Ben
May 26, 2022 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team member Ben will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 15, 2022

Sam is one of the best! This was my second Toyota purchase at this dealership with his assistance. On his advice and after shopping around, I decided to go with an updated g More

by JJ948
May 16, 2022 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Sam here at Napleton Toyota of Urbana! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

May 12, 2022

We had a great experience working with Sam! My sister and I knew nothing about purchasing a car and he made the experience simple, easy, and enjoyable! Sam goes over the moon for his customers More

by micki w
May 14, 2022 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi Micki, we are pleased to hear of your experience with us. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we're glad to know our staff was so helpful! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

March 17, 2022

I’ve purchased several cars from Napleton’s and it’s always been a good experience. Sam is a knowledgeable salesperson and very personable. He’s never pushy which is great! More

by chrystallwoods
Mar 20, 2022 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Sam! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 17, 2022

We had an outstanding experience at Napleton’s Auto in Urbana largely due to our salesperson — Sam Samet. Sam is a wealth of knowledge when talking about new cars as well as comparing a new model to an ol More

by Shumi
Feb 20, 2022 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi Shumi, we are pleased to hear of your experience with us. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we're glad to know our staff was so helpful! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

February 12, 2022

This is the third vehicle we’ve purchased new from Napleton’s Urbana Auto Park, and our second Toyota hybrid. We’ve always had a wonderful experience, and are thankful for the care and professionalism More

by Urbana Chris
Damian Parada, Sam Samet
Feb 14, 2022 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi Urbana, we appreciate you choosing Napleton Toyota of Urbana! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle and we will be more than happy to assist you!

February 01, 2022

Great experience in working with Mike Shanks. Spent all the time we needed in making right selection. Not pushed to make a decision. More

by kam3co
Matt Shanks, Darrin Hightower

kam3co responded

Great experience in buying car. Matt Shanks was exceptional is assisting us. Extremely knowledgeable on the Toyota models and very patient with us and all our questions. Highly recommend Matt if you are looking for a car.

kam3co responded

My wife and I highly recommend Matt Shanks at Toyota if you are thinking about buying car. Great company with great staff.

kam3co responded

Napleton Toyota is a step ahead of the competition. Good deals and staff. Matt Shanks comes highly recommended by us.

Feb 03, 2022 -

November 25, 2021

I called ahead so they had everything ready to go. My sales man Sam Samet was the best. More

by efomera
Nov 30, 2021 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hello, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

November 04, 2021

Easy experience getting vehicle from Toyota again. Matt and Derrick did a great job. Thank you More

by JM
Matt Shanks
Nov 06, 2021 -

Napleton Toyota of Urbana responded

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!