Nemet Nissan

David Encarnacion

October 14, 2017

"Satisfied customers "

- Trini2thebone

David was very helpful and knowledgeable about our inquiries in regards to our trade in for a newer vehicle. David was honest and made us feel at ease without any pressure to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks David we will definitely refer you to our friends and family.

David Encarnacion

August 03, 2017

"Will drop you off but won't pick you up."

- taj007

I've had my car serviced by Hyundai in the past and have never had an issue with shuttle service, until using Nemet. I was not told that the shuttle service is one way and as a result, had to pay for a taxi in addition to the bill at Nemet. The receptionist for the service, Dominique, was rude and not helpful. You never know who you're speaking to over the phone or where the customer is employed. I will never bring my vehicle back here for any service!

Dominique

July 03, 2017

"Can trust this place"

- jwl04c

This experience happened at Nemet Motors Used Cars down the block, but that dealer isn't listed so I put is here since they are all owned by the same people. So it I was all good going into the car deal, we even agreed on a price and I signed the contract paperwork. Later while they were cleaning the car they came back and told me they couldn't honor the contract because they needed $500 more for the car or they wouldn't give it to me. I was amazed they tried this after the contract was already signed. I just left after they tried to bully another $500 out of me like that. Never had a worse experience than this at a car dealership.

Jason and Neil