Nissan of Van Nuys

Jorge Rodriguez, Special Finance Director, Nissan of Van Nuys

Jorge Rodriguez

Special Finance Director

April 23, 2018

"nissan worker stole my downpayment "

- Marcy

4/23/18 I highly recommend NOT making a purchase at this Nissan dealership. I put a down payment of $2,500 dollars in 2014 for a Nissan Sentra. This shows that I made a payment on my contract. It is now 2018 and Nissan is harassing me about my down payment of $2,000. This matter hasn’t been resolved I reached out to several people only to find out that the receipt is more important than the contract. I don't have anything but the contract that I made this payment. The person that helped me out with the purchase is no longer working there. I truly feel that someone working there pocket the money. I am appalled that Nissan company doesn't have any paper trail showing that I made this payment. The contract clearly states that I made the payment.This company is unorganized and they will take your money. DON’T waste your time coming here.

Paz Sanchez

April 08, 2018

"Horrible customer service"

- Disappointed Customer

I have a 2015 and 2017 car from these scammers. My 2015 has the service package. They tell me I only need an oil change every 5k miles. My 2017 does not have the service package so of course they tell me I need an oil change every 3k miles. I wonder if that's because I have to pay for that one. On top of that, my 2017 has a radio that intermittently blacks out for 15 mins or so. I took it in several times and they claimed they couldn't duplicate the problem. One guy told me I needed to record the issue. I recorded the issue and they told me they would order a new part which would take 4 to 8 weeks and that they would call me when the part comes in. This was in December. It is now April and every time I have called someone told me they would call me back. I am now here in person and being told that the part was sent back. The service department tells me its the parts department's responsibility to call the customer. The parts department tells me it's the service department's job. Now I'm sitting waiting for the service manager to show up for work.

Luciano Carbone, James Alvarado

February 27, 2018

"Hastle free car buying"

- Vahan

from choosing online to getting into the car i want and signing paperwork after Greeting Mike, took less then anyone can imagine. My car was ready cleaned and washed, before even i got there.

Mike Papazian