Northeast Car Connection

General Sales Mgr

August 15, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Alilortiz

I came to Northeast Connection with an exact price in mind. They came as close as they could and even though they could not match to the dollar they assisted with my insurance company to lower my rate which made up for the difference in price. Never had an experience with a dealer who was THAT willing to go over all my options with me and make sure I was 100% satisfied. Would recommend to anyone.

Leighton Harrell
Andy Shull

August 11, 2018

"Adam was very patient & nice to me. I will refer more people"

- Zallen26

Adam was or is a cool sales person. I will defending come back again. Dress professional and he had great smile which had me less stress (I thought I wouldn't on buying a car . and he is very patient. Excellent Mr. Adam

Adam Gruman

August 09, 2018

"Great Experience."

- Orsmith

Thank you for the excellent service you rendered to me. I did not feel hassled or pressured! I knew what type of vehicle I wanted and you assisted me greatly .

Aaron Torres