Northeast Car Connection

Nicholas Gage Kirby Jr, Sales Associate, Northeast Car Connection

Nicholas Gage Kirby Jr

Sales Associate

April 21, 2018

"My Northeast Car Connection experience "

- Dbryant1

I didn't think that I would be able get a vehicle but Nick was the best salesman a guy could ask for. Explained everything to a first time buyer, very professional and detailed. Anyone who is in the market for a vehicle, go to Northeast Car Connection. You wont be disappointed. 10 out of 10

Nicholas Gage Kirby Jr

April 20, 2018

"Toyota Tacoma"

- JoseeC

I love my truck they did a good job giving me all the information I needed and they made sure I was happy with my purchase!

Leighton Harrell

April 19, 2018

"Amazing Service "

- fatmatam

My experience was awesome, they treated me so well, I came in with a rental and left out in my own Vehicle, I am so excited thank you so much guys :-)

Leighton Harrell