Northwest Motorsport - Puyallup

Tyler Stokesberry

Salesman

"Porche Cayenne"

- Sorelys

Friendly service, no pressure and able to secure loan in 20 minutes. Also traded some good recipes! Test drove the car and was provided car fax.

Ernie Savare III

""Great Experience""

- Firedog

Very friendly, professional staff from Kaya, to the sales manager, and then finance with Dominic. I drove over three hours for the vehicle to only find it was in the shop having warranty work completed. A couple days later, once the vehicle was ready to go, Kaya went above and beyond by driving the truck down to me instead of me driving another three plus hours. Go check them out, you wont be disappointed!

Kaya Silkiss-Hero
Dominic Kramer

"Good people,Great atmosphere"

- Allycat

I schedule an appointment with Damon Wilson after doing research on the web to find the perfect vehicle for my family and I ..my appointment was a few days out and I was only interested in one car at that time as days get closer Damon kept in touch with me and let me know that the vehicle is still available and gave me other options as well .Once I got there I was greeted with lots of smiles, after looking at the car that I thought that would work best for me and my family he showed me a few others and we chose the right one thank you so much guys for all your help!

Damon Wilson Sr.