Northwest Motorsport - Puyallup

Finance
Dexter Stevenson, Sales, Northwest Motorsport - Puyallup

Dexter Stevenson

November 17, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Young123

My salesperson, Terry, went above and beyond the call of duty. He was very straightforward with me from the beginning. Without a doubt, I knew he was on my side of the sales transaction. I will definitely consider returning to NWMS for my future car shopping trips. Thanks again!

Terry Richardson

November 17, 2018

"Awesome customer service "

- Seahawks1982

Very awesome customer services and they work with you with finding the right car ,even if your score is low and or not. Cody was a great man that did cartwheels to help us out! He’s the best salesman ever!

November 17, 2018

"Best thing you could do "

- Jesse9687tejeda

Phillip is amazing I came in nervous and not sure I could get a car at all. He imitately made me feel at home and said he would work hard to get me a car and to my surprise he made it work and he got me the car I wanted but a better version of it then I could have dreamed of they all where amazing and worked to get me what I could get and it surprised me that he worked to get me what I wanted as well as what I could afford most important. They are great come down and get a car or truck. You will love it.

Dan Carmen