Northwest Motorsport - Puyallup

Salesperson

November 21, 2018

"Patient and helpful"

- HardHat Mack

Staff was friendly and open to our requests. We did not feel pressured or rushed into making a decision. Overall it was a good sales experience.

Lina Zeineddine
Roberta Lang

November 21, 2018

"Happy"

- joro80

came in with my own idea of how it would go. Found i had the wrong ideas and yet was still able to have things work for me and in my favor. Salesman was patient, knew I wanted it to work and he figured out how to get it done. Drove home with my new truck.

Jason Smurphat

November 20, 2018

"Wonderful Staff"

- hawksfan71

The whole staff was great, but I want to talk about the salesman my wife and I had, Dion Gorham. Dion was wonderful to work with during the whole process of purchasing the car. He was courteous and was thorough in answering all our questions. The true measure of someone's character and integrity, however, is shown when issues arise and how they deal with them. The day after I bought the truck, the rear tire was flat. When I went to change the tire, I could not remove the key hole on the bumper to gain access to the spare tire; the key would not turn the lock. My first thought was that the locks had been re-keyed at some point and the lock for the spare tire access was not done. This was around 9am in the morning and Northwest Motorsports did not open until 10am. At this point I was very frustrated and called Dion, who answered his phone and asked how I was doing. When I explained my problem and my frustration, he immediately apologized and explained he would talk to someone and get right back to me. Five minutes later he called me back and explained that he was going to help me get the lock opened. He asked for my address and CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE to help me with the issue. After 15 minutes or so he was able to get the lock opened, it was just rusted and weathered. He then stayed to help me get the jack under the truck and the old tire off. I ended up deciding to call AAA to take care of this, however he wanted to stay and make sure everything was OK. He finally reluctantly left, and asked that I keep him up to date with what was going on, which I did. Anyone can talk about how they are "in it with you" and all the other cliches that sales people tend to say. Dion is someone who truly cares about his customers. I will refer anyone who needs to purchase a vehicle to him and I can't say enough about how impressed I am with him (and everyone at the dealership we dealt with). Thank you Dion!

Dion Gorham