Northwest Motorsport - Puyallup

Marty Fredricksen

Salesman

"Great Place"

- Becerra26

Kaya was nice and friendly. She made our experience as smooth as possibly. Answered every question we had and more. Would definitely be coming back in the future to purchase my next vehicle.

Kaya Silkiss-Hero
Dominic Kramer
Mikey Austin
Other Employees : Sam Alaniz

January 18, 2019

"Super Quick & Great Service "

- AFowler798

I'm not really one for the whole car dealership experience but Rory Selbert and his light humor definitely helped make my experience quick and enjoyable! I love my new vehicle and love how Bill Preston worked with me to drop my current monthly payment & rate which is a blessing. Not only did NWM help me upgrade my vehicle but they helped decrease my monthly cost!

Rory Seibert
Kaya Silkiss-Hero
Bill Preston

"Good customer service "

- DurangoRT

Found the perfect car here. It was an easy process. We would do it all over again. Loving our new Durango! Go see Maurice, he was great

Maurice Jackson