Northwest Motorsport - Puyallup

Marty Fredricksen, Salesman, Northwest Motorsport - Puyallup

Marty Fredricksen

"Shaka to the Maka!!"

- Aloha

Ok! They have the most amazing supply of vehicles on their lot!! You must visit the lot in person and test drive your car!! 1. Comfortable and easy going 2. Sales person are all amazing, especially Alvin and Mike! 3. They will work with (of course be realistic). So happy with what we have to take home. 4. They will stay for you no matter how late to make it work, because its all about you the buyer. MahaloNuiLoa (Thank you very much) Mike and Alvin

Mike Voss
Other Employees : Alvin Esguerra

"An amazing experience"

- kariyappa1

I have been to different dealerships and had bad experience. I was nervous going here when buying my new car but Terrance Davis made me feel relaxed and in control. He didn't act like a tipcial salesman trying to lie to me so I would buy. Instead he told me things that I really didn't consider when buying a car. I really didn't think I was getting a car from here knowing my credit score but they made it happen. Bobby Barnes and Greg Hood went above and behind my expectations and got me a car that I never thought possible. The best part is it was in my budget. Thanks guys for a great experience and I would recommend you guys anytime.

Terrance Davis
Bobby Barnes

"Great experience "

- Im_Zabrina

Everyone was very friendly, helpful and well informative . We had a great experience. Even though they specialize in trucks they still have a large amount of used cars for sale.

Dexter Stevenson