Off Lease Only Orlando

Crystal Spencer

April 20, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- Smallfry_lacie

Brandalyn was so awesome to work with and got me into the car of my dreams. Everyone at the dealership was super friendly and made the car buying experience enjoyable.

Brandalyn Dolan
Tommy Hung
Monte Asti

April 20, 2018

"Andrew and Team"

- MosseyMadness

Thank you to Andrew (especially) and the Team at OffLease. I found everyone to be professional in nature-from start to finish. My experience truly began with Andrew and his knowledge and friendliness ( a consummate professional). I would for sure recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Juan (Ray) Ramirez
Felipe Garip
Other Employees : Andrew was my sales person-and the main player in my experience

April 19, 2018

"Great Friendly Service "

- Mario Carrera

I saw this vehicle on line the price was around $ 8 thousand Dollars cheaper than other ford dealer I have seen earlier, at our arrival we were greeted by Fernando Vasquez who started by introducing him self and proceeded to show us the way this store works he was very precise and gave us a lot of good information on how to look for a car and what to look on a car after all the very useful information we proceeded to see the vehicle we were here for 2015 Ford F 150 Crew Cab..color black It was in such a good conditions the price excellent the customer service Exceptional we felt like we were family All I can say Is THANK YOU Fernando for your time your patient and your knowledge. I will reccomend this place to my friends and family..

Fernando Vazquez