Off Lease Only Orlando

Tariq Abdo, Salesperson, Off Lease Only Orlando

Tariq Abdo

Salesperson

February 20, 2018

"TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, BUT IT WASN'T"

- Robertk

When I first started looking at places to buy a car, I went on to offleaseonly.com. My wife said they most likely don't finance or require a significant down. She said something doesn't seem right because their prices are lower than any other car lot. She gave in and told me to call them. I did, and Sam picked up the phone. He was amazing. Sam waited patiently while we test drove three different vehicles before finding the right one. He never gave up when he ran into obstacles to get us financed. Between Sam and Shany they made financing a 2016 Ford Mustang possible. Thank you so much! I will be taking my mother and son-in-law to buy a car shortly.

Sam Hackett
Shany Chughtai

"Terrific Experience "

- Kjsmomanddad

I drove from Dunedin to Orlando based on the price of the car that I wanted. Once I got there I was impressed by the process they had where you meet up with the person that made contact from the website inquiry, go get in the car you want, pull out to get a tag put on, go on the test drive, if you like it you pull into the wash line then you go in to make your purchase. Matt was super nice and did a wonderful job!

Matthew Jones
Roland Castro

February 20, 2018

"A great first car buying experience."

- Tuyen

My friend had been here before when they were just a dirt lot selling cars and recommended them. When we got there, we went straight to the cars to view. It made the experience very efficient. The information was posted in the cars, we were able to sit in them and compare all the different cars in the lot. Having chosen a car of interest after checking all the cars I wanted, Randy provided me all the information concerning the car, including its Carfax. He didn't hide anything he knew about the car and got me a test ride. Ray helped me with my next step in financing and gave me all the details and even some pointers on car payments. Overall, there was no pressure to buy a car from any of the people assisting me and felt like I went out with a car without worries. Thank you so much to the team in my first car buying experience!

Randy Ceballos