Off Lease Only Orlando

Timothy Schmoker, Finance Manager, Off Lease Only Orlando

Timothy Schmoker

"Purchase "

- Sanchez

Great service! Our salesman Mauricio was very attentive. He provided us with all the details of the vehicle and history to make sure we made the right purchase.

Mauricio Abadia

"Chris was amazing "

- Pguzman1985

Our sales guy Chris was expectional, very knowledgeable and super sweet. Since the wait was a little long that because of him, he even took his time out to take us to pick up food for our son. He made sure that we walked out happy and with what we came in looking for

Christopher Clark

October 16, 2018

"Best car buying experience."

- Salesperson/ Consumer

I had very low expectations that I would find a great car for a great deal. I don’t know anyone in the business and I had resigned myself to the fact that I would probably pay top dollar, but I was pleasantly surprised by my experience at Off Lease Only. Manix was my salesman and he far exceeded my expectations. Completely professional and customer oriented. He worked around my schedule and found answers to every question I had. I was truly impressed! Great way to buy a car!

Manix Pierrette