Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Broward

827 South SR 7, North Lauderdale, Florida 33068

Yared Lastre, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Broward

Yared Lastre

Sales Associate
Elvis Camille, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Broward

Elvis Camille

Ariel Aronowicz, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Broward

Ariel Aronowicz

David Rivera, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Broward

David Rivera

August 18, 2019

"Happy very pleased "

- joejoeflick

I drove approximately 100 miles to this location. As soon as I walked through the doors I was greeted by Jen. She introduced me Geoffrey the sales rep. He gave me an introduction on Off lease Only. He walked me through on the computer how to research the different vehicles I was interested on. Roan the manager came over and introduced himself and made sure I was happy. When it came time for my financing Robert Geroni helped me to get a lower interest rate than what I was preapproved for. I have to say thanks Geoffrey for your professionalism and expertise. I will be recommending family and friends.

August 17, 2019

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- mano

Best car buying experience ever! Yared was extremely helpful, and made buying at off lease only a pleasure! I’ll never buy a car from anywhere else! It was very easy and painless. I can’t say enough good things to describe buying from off lease only . Thanks again, and I love the truck!

August 17, 2019

"A fun, entertaining experience with caring professionals..."

- iceguru1

I would first like to start out by saying thank you to the Off Lease Only team. Buying a car can be a stressful process in life, but not at the Nation's Used Car Destination. This deal was not easy. The team of: Yared Lastre (sales) Tony Carenza (finance) and Teresa Fowler (GM) really made things come out great thanks to their tireless work ethic to make sure I could drive away in the car I absolutely wanted. I am forever thankful to them and only wish I could give you 10 stars instead of five:) Respectfully: Stephanie Clemo

Used 2019 Ford F-250, $45499